NBA sixth man of the year Levity's Avatar

Default Going to Knott's Scary Farm while on shrooms

Even if you dont have a knott's scary farm by you (is there even more than 1?), im sure many of you are familiar with these annual carnivals held around halloween-time every year. Filled with "freaky" mazes and employees in costumes running around trying to scare the shit out of you.

First time i went when i was still in high school, i was a bit freaked out. but as the years passed and i grew older, the excitement of the event wore off. went drunk one or two years, and didnt really know what was going on. went stoned once, and didnt care what was going on. and havent been back the past 4 or 5 years. this year, however, a few of my friends and i are gonna go while tripping on shrooms. if youre asking yourself, why a bunch of professional 28 yr old men would do this? great question. and no real answer besides that we have shrooms at our disposal right now, and want to see what kind of experience this would be

any of you guys ever taken shrooms and tried to scare yourself? every time i take, i put my head in a good place to avoid the dreaded "bad trip"
    so heres to hoping that first bad trip doesnt make its mark at knotts scary farm.

Banned

Default Re: Going to Knott's Scary Farm while on shrooms

Knotts Berry Farm just sucks, them shrooms would be better used at Disney Land or Magic Mountain

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Myth's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    Knotts Berry Farm just sucks, them shrooms would be better used at Disney Land or Magic Mountain
    The shrooms would wear off before you finish getting through one line.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Myth
    The shrooms would wear off before you finish getting through one line.
    lololo you doing Disneyland wrong dawg. Haunted Mansion and Pirates of the Caribbean, the 2 best rides always having tiny lines these days