Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Sacramento Kings Forum

Sacramento Kings Forum Sacramento Kings forum - Sacramento Kings message board

Old 11-25-2006, 01:01 AM   #16
Targus™
Good college starter

Targus™ has an OK reputation so far

and guess what...we had a great end to the game w/o ron artest!
Targus™ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2006, 01:03 AM   #17
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

bigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this board

Allen handed us the game. He just wasn't feeling it tonight.

Not to be pessimistic, but allen missed a lot of open shots. Lets not kid ourselves and call it the kings' defense.

Postgame, they said that bm52 isnt that far from coming back
bigboi_baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2006, 02:02 AM   #18
Targus™
Good college starter

didnt watch it except the final minutes, the next game vs. portland isnt gaurunteed, theyre playing a lot better than ppl thought.
Old 11-25-2006, 02:19 AM   #19
Perezident
Kings>>>Clippers

Perezident has no real reputation yet.

co sign ...like i always say we alll ways lose the easy ones please kings prove me wrong "always" ....

*edit i started a thread on seattle stupidsonics, to show glove20 they almost got beat by 20 lol told him to check 82games.com to see what caused the melt down lol i guess we wont be hearing from him in a while...unless he comes with a bunch of excuses is to why they lost why puke scrubnour is a loser why watson jacked up many threes lol and why bob hill still doesnt kno how to coach lol puttin in that point guard from clevland lol in the game ....lol while the game was still reachable
Perezident is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2006, 03:40 AM   #20
Targus™
Good college starter

its just tick tock..tick tock...for mike bibby...
Old 11-25-2006, 08:33 AM   #21
RainierBeachPoet
NEVER forget da SONICS

RainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default good game-- for the kings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perezident
we would of won that game if we had salmons back from the injury in that utah game...... because he would of controlled the ball movement.......hence i feel as if salmons plays the kind of ball that he can play and have a awsome night with regular stats we can win this game will be close but we'll be alright

i do think that the ball movement and total involvement was much better for the kings last night. i still think that when artest does too much, it takes the kings away from this type of offense

allen: off game. i cant remember seeing him shoot that badly in a game

luke: solid game with 20/8. the 6 to didnt help though

shard: good first half-- needed to be more involved in the second when allen struggles

martin: the guy was in a zone in the 3rd and wasnt even sweating--- he looked like the all star last night-- not ray

good balanced scoring and effort from the rest

good game gents-- my hats off to you. when is the re-match?
RainierBeachPoet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2006, 12:00 PM   #22
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

bigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this board

Quote:
allen: off game. i cant remember seeing him shoot that badly in a game

Had allen found his stroke, the Kings would have lost.

My thoughts on the sonics:
=Ridnour is a very solid PG, but not special. He is an oldschool pass first PG who plays hard on D and has FINALLY developed a jumper.
=Lewis is vastly underrated. He has is everything the Kings wanted Peja to be: a shooter, driver, and rebounder.
=Seattle was lucky not to sign wilcox for big money. He plays off of his athleticism too much to be good. He isn't going to improve a lot.
=Allen is still one of the top sg's in the league. I don't care if he missed every shot, he's still a monster.
=Sonics shouldn't wait for their bigs to develop. Allen and Lewis are getting older. Trade for a big man right not and try to make a run to the top.
=Hill, your coach, is a wierd looking guy

My thoughts on the Kings:
=Kevin Martin reminds me of a former King (more on this later in the Kings Forum)
=Bibby needs to stop forcing three's on the fastbreak. He rarely makes them, even when he is on.
=K9 needs to play the way he did last night, every night.
=Kings still need a shotblocker, very badly.
=Maybe we should let artest slowly come back from his injury because it seems to have been nagging him for a while now?
Old 11-25-2006, 12:30 PM   #23
Glove_20
The Expert

Glove_20 is considered somewhat coolGlove_20 is considered somewhat coolGlove_20 is considered somewhat cool

Yeah Allen had a off game

And like Big Boi said, if it was the regular Allen, Sonics would've won...And then K-Mart throws in 35pts...

And Ridnour OUTPLAYED Bibby HEAD TO HEAD this time...
Just can't get any worse for Bibby, "Scrubnour out played him"

But anyways, congrats for win
Glove_20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2006, 12:35 PM   #24
Glove_20
The Expert

Glove_20 is considered somewhat coolGlove_20 is considered somewhat coolGlove_20 is considered somewhat cool

LOL at King Fans

Talking about how Bibby destroyed Ridnour

Bibby:
6/19
19pts
6ast
4 TOs

Ridnour:
8/12
20pts
8ast
6 TOs

What more could you want? Ridnour even OUTSCORED Bibby, and honestly

ANY basketball fan would take Ridnour's 8/12 game over Bibby's 6/19

Sorry, But Ridnour beats Bibby head to head as well...

Too bad they couldn't decide the game, K-Mart and Ray Allen decided the game...
Old 11-25-2006, 12:39 PM   #25
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

Did you watch the game?!

Ridnour didn't outplay Bibby; the same that the Kings didn't shut down allen.

Bibby and Allen both missed a ton of open shots.

Ridnour has the talent to be just as good as bibby someday, but get real! Bibby is a lot better than Ridnour now. If you wathced both players, its not even worth arguing.
Old 11-25-2006, 01:27 PM   #26
Glove_20
The Expert

Well there were some good plays Ridnour made on Bibby...

But anyways, how about I say this: Ridnour had a better game than Bibby Head to Head

Happy?
Old 11-25-2006, 02:23 PM   #27
Targus™
Good college starter

yeah he had a better game than a struggling mike bibby, congratulations. it's all about winning, the Kings won the game, so idc.
Old 11-25-2006, 05:40 PM   #28
Perezident
Kings>>>Clippers

Perezident has no real reputation yet.

co sign bro ...its all about the W not indivual stats glove ...they dnt teach u that on 82games.com i see?? .....what a loser we dnt need u in here, lotioning our team we beat you gtf and hope u guys could beat the blazers or something....
Perezident is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2006, 06:48 PM   #29
RainierBeachPoet
NEVER forget da SONICS

RainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigboi_baller
This will be a big test for kevin martin

k-mart passed with an A+

he could be the difference this year for you guys if you meet the spurs again in the playoffs
RainierBeachPoet is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: