Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default If they wanted to, Russia and China could crush us right now.

Hypothetically, if Russia and China went for it right now, they would destroy us.

We have a weak leader and our military is stretched thin like butter.

This is just like when Rome fell for the first time.

At full strength, if we weren't wasting so much money and effort on two careless wars, we MIGHT be able to still defeat China and Russia. However as things stand, they have all the power and we have none.

This is a very sad day. We used to be the greatest country in the world but poor leadership has lead us to this place.

We are no longer the dominant super power.

Default Re: If they wanted to, Russia and China could crush us right now.

If a war happened, the whole world would be f*cked, as all three countries would use nukes sooner than later.

It's surprising that you think that, although not surprising that you have a completely different view than me, I still believe US is the world's boss. Even if one forgot US military power, none can ignore what US brings to world's economy both production and consumption wise. China and Russia would collapse without America.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by dunksby
    It's surprising that you think that, although not surprising that you have a completely different view than me, I still believe US is the world's boss. Even if one forgot US military power, none can ignore what US brings to world's economy both production and consumption wise. China and Russia would collapse without America.
    China does much more for the world's economy then America does, both in terms of consumption and production. You can't use that 'Economic power' excuse anymore either. China and Russia would run the world without America, and eventually China would overtake Russia and become the sole super power. Face reality.

We had military power and we f*cked it up by stretching ourselves too thin under weak leadership.

NBA sixth man of the year miller-time's Avatar

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...ers_by_country

What exactly are they invading with? I mean unless it is an all out nuclear war how is China and Russia exactly going to invade continental USA?

Local High School Star TheReturn's Avatar

Military power is incredibly overrated. When was the last time the US was in an all out war for territory?

What a load of bullcrap.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Dresta
    What a load of bullcrap.
    You believe that if China and Russia allied against USA and attacked right now America would come out on top?

Putin recently laid down fighting words and Obama buckled out of fear. He knows Putin has no fear of America anymore.

Local High School Star SpurrDurr's Avatar

Cyberattacks will start and decide the outcome of an eventual world war, Russia isn't a threat in this field but China is plain scary.

They have buildings full of hackers working for Chinese goverment 24/7.

we had a good run

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    You believe that if China and Russia allied against USA and attacked right now America would come out on top?

Putin recently laid down fighting words and Obama buckled out of fear. He knows Putin has no fear of America anymore.
    Yes, we would win. We'd have aerial superiority and their overwhelming numbers are overrated. The US military has been in one conflict or another since WW2. The last major conflict China was in was multiple decades ago. The last major conflict for Russia was the Afghan war. You can train all you want, but actual full scale combat is a different ball game. There is a reason the world is more and more about economic hegemony and cyber conflict.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by IcanzIIravor
    Yes, we would win. We'd have aerial superiority and their overwhelming numbers are overrated. The US military has been in one conflict or another since WW2. The last major conflict China was in was multiple decades ago. The last major conflict for Russia was the Afghan war. You can train all you want, but actual full scale combat is a different ball game. There is a reason the world is more and more about economic hegemony and cyber conflict.
    We can't even defeat Afghanistani randoms, despite our 'Air superiority' and every other kind of superiority. We couldn't even defeat Vietcongs. We will get owned by China and Russia, if it ever came down to it.

Maybe at full strength we could come out on top, I believe it, but not stretched as thin as we are with the leader we have.

If you pay attention to Putin's recent words he is very aware of this, he is calling Obama's bluff and Obama is backtracking and buckling

China does much more for the world's economy then America does, both in terms of consumption and production. You can't use that 'Economic power' excuse anymore either. China and Russia would run the world without America, and eventually China would overtake Russia and become the sole super power. Face reality.

We had military power and we f*cked it up by stretching ourselves too thin under weak leadership.
    I'm guessing you're just going to repeat that over and over for any argument presented

We can't even defeat Afghanistani randoms, despite our 'Air superiority' and every other kind of superiority. We couldn't even defeat Vietcongs. We will get owned by China and Russia, if it ever came down to it.

Maybe at full strength we could come out on top, I believe it, but not stretched as thin as we are with the leader we have.

If you pay attention to Putin's recent words he is very aware of this, he is calling Obama's bluff and Obama is backtracking and buckling
    see I was right...

Your point sucks anyway, why would China and Russia ally to attack us?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by OhNoTimNoSho
    see I was right...

Your point sucks anyway, why would China and Russia ally to attack us?
    THey are already united against us on the Syria issue. Don't you know what's going on in the world?