Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Default Re: I think the Knicks could rip through the East

Knicks, lol I havent laughed this hard in ages.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiddlovesnets
    Knicks, lol I havent laughed this hard in ages.
    your team has no coach, they can't beat the knicks, and your payroll is a black hole

Quote Originally Posted by kNicKz
    your team has no coach and you payroll is a black hole

Does it matter? Does not change the fact that your team aint winning a title this year.

your team has no coach, they can't beat the knicks, and your payroll is a black hole

lol typical Knicks fans, its by far the funniest thing to read on ISH when a Knicks fans talk to other teams 'How many titles your team has won?'. They are acting like their shitty team is the symbol of NBA.

Local High School Star

Really dont understand how a nets has the audacity to come and talk about the knicks especially with the current situation they are in.

Quote Originally Posted by The Nets
    Knicks ceiling is ECF or maybe the finals if they do beat the Heat, they stand absolutely zero chance against whoever comes out of the Western Conference. Knicks winning a title is something only happens in dreams and NBA 2k.

Who in the West is really better than the Heat? No one. The Thunder and Clippers lack post games, but I actually may give the Clippers the title for best in the West based Blake's ability to give them some type of interior game, even if it isn't pretty. I don't think Battier or James could hang with him in the paint a whole game, without trying to front and giving him extra attention.

The Grizzlies aren't coming out the West, and if so, that would be great for the Knicks. Lakers? Nope.

Just read my essay up top...it has everything you need to know about why the Knicks are a matchup nightmare in a playoff series for every team in the NBA.

Quote Originally Posted by Y2Gezee
    Who in the West is really better than the Heat? No one. The Thunder and Clippers lack post games, but I actually may give the Clippers the title for best in the West based Blake's ability to give them some type of interior game, even if it isn't pretty. I don't think Battier or James could hang with him in the paint a whole game, without trying to front and giving him extra attention.

The Grizzlies aren't coming out the West, and if so, that would be great for the Knicks. Lakers? Nope.

Just read my essay up top...it has everything you need to know about why the Knicks are a matchup nightmare in a playoff series for every team in the NBA.
    Well you have a misconception here. The Knicks aint better than the Heat, no way. They simply have a matchup advantage against the Heat, which may win them the series against the Heat. Against teams like Clippers, OKC and Spurs, they do not have any matchup advantage and yet their squad is weaker. For this reason, nope, they stand no chance against Western Champs.

I'm curious as to the interior scoring presence for the Knicks.

Well you have a misconception here. The Knicks aint better than the Heat, no way. They simply have a matchup advantage against the Heat, which may win them the series against the Heat. Against teams like Clippers, OKC and Spurs, they do not have any matchup advantage and yet their squad is weaker. For this reason, nope, they stand no chance against Western Champs.

Elaborate

Knicks matchup with everyone.
    Last edited by Y2Gezee; 12-29-2012 at 02:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mrpibb
    I'm curious as to the interior scoring presence for the Knicks.

Melo for one. Amare for 2. Chandler for 3. Felton off the screen for 4. Sheed for a stretch or so.

People say the Knicks live and die by the 3. It's really all from the inside out. Whether Melo's post or drives, or the Felton/Chandler pick and roll. That or transition, is where they get their open looks.

Very good NBA starter elementally morale's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by livinglegend
    i swear i will never read this
    It's a lot more fun typing than reading, eh?

Local High School Star

Wouldn't that mean they are better haha, And they havent played okc or the clippers yet for you to claim they dont match up well with them,And they already beat San Antonio.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmy77x
    Wouldn't that mean they are better haha, And they havent played okc or the clippers yet for you to claim they dont match up well with them,And they already beat San Antonio.
    Well the 06-07 Warriors beat the 67 wins Mavs, are they better than the Mavs? Nope, they just got the matchup advantage against Mavs, and when this advantage was no longer present in 2nd round they got crushed by the Utah Jazz in 5 games.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Bookmarked and future repped.

Quote Originally Posted by Y2Gezee
    Melo for one. Amare for 2. Chandler for 3. Felton off the screen for 4. Sheed for a stretch or so.

People say the Knicks live and die by the 3. It's really all from the inside out. Whether Melo's post or drives, or the Felton/Chandler pick and roll. That or transition, is where they get their open looks.
    That's not what I meant at all. Melo is a scorer that will get his points, but I don't have any faith in Amare. Westbrook can get into the paint more easily than Felton, and Chandler and Perkins both only know the post move "Splash."

Honestly, the Thunder have just as much an inside scoring presence as the Knicks in Ibaka. I will not be surprised whatsoever if Bosh goes crazy in a series against the Knicks.