Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-02-2007, 10:54 AM   #1
Señor Cedric
why live??

Señor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Quick question, xbox price needed

Here is a deal I'm looking at i nKorea, give your price estsimate in your currency.

Quote:
I am looking to sell my xbox .

What u get:

Xbox (modded)
1 controller
100 + games (these are all copies on dvds) , most of which i've never played

Below is a partial list of my games..

Make me an offer!!!

Btw, if your looking for games that are not among my 100 + collection, i'd be happy to get them for u.

cheers.

XBOX TITLES

1. AMERICA’S ARMY – RISE OF A SOLDIER

2. BIG BUMPIN

3. BROTHER IN ARMS - EARNED IN BLOOD

4. BURNOUT REVENGE (RACING)

5. BURNOUT_2_POINT_OF_IMPACT (RACING)

6. CALL OF CTHULHU

7. CALL OF DUTY 2 - BIG RED ONE

8. CAPCOM_CLASSICS_COLLECTION_VOL_1+2

9. CASTLEVANIA - CURSE OF DARKNESS

10. COLIN MCRAE RALLY 2006 (RACING)

11. CONFLICT - GLOBAL STORM

12. CRASH TEAM RACING

13. CRIME LIFE - GANG WARS

14. DOOM 3 - RESSURECTION OF EVIL

15. ERAGON

16. FAR CRY INSTINCTS

17. FIFA_07

18. FIGHT_NIGHT_ROUND_2_USA

19. GAUNTLET – SEVEN SARROWS

20. HEROS OF THE PACIFIC

21. JAMES BOND – FROM RUSSIA WITH LOVE

22. LA RUSH

23. LAND OF THE DEAD - ROAD TO FIDDLERS GREEN

24. MADDEN NFL 2006

25. MARVEL_ULTIMATE_ALLIANCE

26. MEDAL_OF_HONOR_EUPOREAN_ASSAULT

27. METAL SLUG 5

28. MIDNIGHT_CLUB_2_

29. MIDNIGHT_CLUB_3_DUB_EDITION

30. MIDWAY ARCADE TREASURES 3

31. MORTAL COMBAT - SHAOLIN MONKS

32. NASCAR 2006

33. NBA 2K7

34. NBA LIVE 2006

35. NEED FOR SPEED -MOST WANTED

36. NEED FOR SPEED -MOST WANTED * BLACK EDITION*

37. NEED_FOR_SPEED_CARBON

38. NFL BLITZ - THE LEAGUE

39. NHL 2006

40. NHL_07

41. NINJA GAIDEN BLACK

42. NINJA_GAIDEN_BLACK

43. OPERATION.FLASHPOINT.ELITE

44. PETER JACKSON'S KING KONG

45. PILOT DOWN BEHIND ENEMY LINES

46. PRINCE OF PERSIA - SANDS OF TIME

47. PRO.STROKE.GOLF.WORLD.TOUR.2007

48. SCOOBY_DOO_UNMASKED

49. SERIOUS SAM 2

50. SHADOW THE HEDGEHOG

51. SHATTERED UNION

52. SHATTERED_UNION

53. SNIPER ELITE

54. SONIC – MEGA COLLECTION PLUS

55. SPARTAN TOTAL WARRIOR

56. SSX ON TOUR

57. SSX.3

58. STAR WARS - BATTLEFRONT 2

59. STUBBS - THE ZOMBIE IN REBEL WITHOUT A CAUSE

60. SUPERMAN_RETURNS_THE_VIDEOGAME

61. TAITO_LEGENDS

62. TENCHU – RISE FROM DARKNESS

63. THE SUFFERING TIES THAT BIND

64. THE.URBZ.SIMS.IN.THE.CITY

65. TIGER_WOODS_PGA_TOUR_07

66. TOM CLANCY'S RAINBOW 6 LOCKDOWN

67. TONY.HAWKS.PROJECT.8

68. TOTAL OVERDOSE

69. TRUE CRIME NEW YORK CITY

70. TRUE_CRIME_NEW_YORK_CITY

71. WITHOUT WARNING

72. WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP POKER 2

73. WORMS.4.MAYHEM

74. XMEN LEGENDS 2 - RISE OF APOCALYPSE

I think $100 to 150 US sounds fair. Any estimates?
Señor Cedric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 11:02 AM   #2
Señor Cedric
why live??

Señor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Quick question, xbox price needed

Come on guys, hook a ISher out, I'm negotiating right now, need some entertainment othe than running, alcohol, bball, ISH, sex and guitar.

Then I can join a 2k7 league with adamcz ;)

Prices? I'm not a gamer so I have no idea of what is fair. Take into consideration this guy may be trying to escape the country rofl.
Old 03-02-2007, 11:20 AM   #3
Señor Cedric
why live??

F'jesus, out of all you guys nobody has a price? I jus toffered the guy $130 US as a starter, is that an insult?
Old 03-02-2007, 11:23 AM   #4
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

$130 are you kidding? you are gonna have to spend at least $250 to get all of that. old or not thats still 70+ games.
kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 11:27 AM   #5
Señor Cedric
why live??

Quote:
Originally Posted by kentatm
$130 are you kidding? you are gonna have to spend at least $250 to get all of that. old or not thats still 70+ games.

Downloaded though.

Well he's asking for 250,000 won which translates to about $250 US, so you are bang on. I thin kI can get it cheaper though, he wants to get enough money for half of an xbox 360.

Whats one of those worth?
Old 03-02-2007, 01:18 PM   #6
Bosh4life
Local High School Star

Bosh4life has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Señor Cedric
Downloaded though.

Well he's asking for 250,000 won which translates to about $250 US, so you are bang on. I thin kI can get it cheaper though, he wants to get enough money for half of an xbox 360.

Whats one of those worth?

I'm pretty sure x box 360's go for about 400 dollers right now... So i would just offer him probably 180$ and he might take it.
Bosh4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 01:21 PM   #7
Bosh4life
Local High School Star

Bosh4life has an OK reputation so far

Ok I just google'd it and apparently the core for an xbox 360 is about 300$ plus tax and the 400 doller price is a package deal with controllers and a game i beleive. So i'm pretty sure this guy is a gamer and there is no question in my mind he would get the bundle if he were to buy the system i would offer him somewhere in the price range of 180-220$ Which in my eyes.... with all those games is a fair deal. Personally i would jump on it right away.
Bosh4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 02:09 PM   #8
AKA AAP
Banned

AKA AAP has no real reputation yet.

Are you really this stupid? 100+ games, total price of $100...so that's less than $1 per game, not including the actual system and controller. If you really wanted an xbox, use common sense...not the main forum in a basketball messageboard.
AKA AAP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 03:04 PM   #9
Suns4Life
Hey-OOOOOOOOO

Suns4Life has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKA AAP
Are you really this stupid? 100+ games, total price of $100...so that's less than $1 per game, not including the actual system and controller. If you really wanted an xbox, use common sense...not the main forum in a basketball messageboard.

He just wanted to let us know about his hobbies of "need some entertainment othe than running, alcohol, bball, ISH, sex and guitar."
Suns4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2007, 09:34 AM   #10
wally_world
M0derator

wally_world is considered somewhat coolwally_world is considered somewhat coolwally_world is considered somewhat cool

all these for $10 and i'll take it... mailing included!
wally_world is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: