Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-25-2018, 03:17 PM   #1
Long Duck Dong
Local High School Star

Default Sweden:Activist goes into refugee area to prove it's safe. Gets anally raped instead

http://www.friatider.se/medel-lders-...ta-fr-gade-ena

Quote:
Published April 23, 2018 at 22.56(translated)

DOMESTIC. Two refugee children(19)from Afghanistan are sentenced to rape and sexual abuse against a middle-aged woman, who they invited to a HVB residence in Ljungby. The woman who had been engaged in Facebook against expulsions would prove that the xenophobia are wrong about the fact that Afghans are dangerous.

It was December 26, 2017 that the woman was subjected to rape by Anwar and sexual harassment by Fardin in Ljungby. Both claim to be born in 1999 and come from Afghanistan.

In a police interview, the woman told her that she felt that she was walking out of the hook during the evening without succeeding in getting someone else who wanted to come along.

Afterwards she met two unaccompanied refugees outside a pub. She spoke with the duo, who stated that they came from Afghanistan.

The woman told police in court that she "was in a group on Facebook, she does not remember what it was called, but it was something that Sweden would not send home those who come here".

"I've always felt sorry for those who move because of the war. Others have instead thought they are going home again, and I have opposed that, "said the woman.

"I thought it was quite interesting to talk with them. There were many who had told me before taking care of the guys who come as refugees, she continued.

Anwar asked if the woman wanted to accompany their HVB residents and drink alcohol, which she thanked after thinking and hesitating because she had promised her children not to come home late.

"I thought it felt okay and did not feel worried. I have never been afraid or worried about people from other countries, stressed the woman afterwards.

When they arrived at the house at 03:30 they went to Fardin's room, where the woman sat on a mattress next to Anwar while Fardin lay in bed.

When she got up and sat down on the mattress, the woman stumbled into the wall and got hurt. She sat on the mattress and got a pillow of Anwar. Immediately afterwards, he began to touch her body.

- I do not want to, I do not want to! she declared in vain and tried to put away the Afghan.

Then he overlooked the woman, pulled off her pants and grabbed one of her arms. Then he performed a ******l rape while repeatedly telling the woman that she would be silent.

When Fardin lay in bed, Anwar asked if he would not even marry the woman

- Do not you join in and rape? Anwar said on farsi, according to the judgment, that it was just that word that means "raped" as used.

Fardin left his bed, grabbed the woman's chest under her shirt and *********ed next to while Anwar continued to rape her ******lly.

When the woman continued shouting and protesting, Anwar raped her **** instead. She shouted that it was incredibly painful and in the end he ended.

When the woman got out of the street and managed to get away, she phoned 112 and alerted the rape. Police and ambulances arrived and the woman first identified which apartment the crime took place before the police were taken to hospital.

Cuck got c0ck?
Long Duck Dong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2018, 04:23 PM   #2
fiddy
Raider of Rampage

Default Re: Sweden:Activist goes into refugee area to prove it's safe. Gets anally raped instead

Quote:
refugee children

Quote:
those who move because of the war

Some pure gold in the article

Quote:
Originally Posted by Long Duck Dong
Cuck got c0ck?
Is it possible for a female to be a cuck?
fiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2018, 04:35 PM   #3
qrich
King Heno

Default Re: Sweden:Activist goes into refugee area to prove it's safe. Gets anally raped instead

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiddy
Is it possible for a female to be a cuck?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuckquean
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2018, 04:44 PM   #4
Patrick Chewing
#MAGADETH

Swedes not too bright either.
Patrick Chewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2018, 02:31 PM   #5
HylianNightmare
The Magic are a trash

Nice
HylianNightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2018, 02:50 PM   #6
iamgine

We need more activists like this. She walked the walk.
iamgine is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: