Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 11-14-2018, 01:02 PM   #31
MaxFly
Stylin' on you

Default Re: Good Guy with a Gun Killed by Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMan
Was there really ever any doubt?

You come off as naive ITT

The race of the individuals is one thing, but going back to the NRA and legislators' insistence that we need more "good guys with the gun" in schools and churches, this incident serves to underscore just how out of touch these easy policy prescriptions are. This is neither new nor surprising, whether the race of those involved or the incident itself, but it is an opportunity to once again point out that the rhetoric is just that... rhetoric. The NRA is still MIA on this.
MaxFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2018, 01:05 PM   #32
MaxFly
Stylin' on you

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamgine
He was shot because the police made a mistake.

I'm not sure 1 case warrants such an overreaction. Unless the data says it's a widespread problem, don't get caught up in isolated incidents.

It was a rhetorical. I've made the obvious point a few times.
Old 11-14-2018, 03:40 PM   #33
TheMan
Repping mis Mexicanas!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxFly
It was a rhetorical. I've made the obvious point a few times.
Bruh, they want guns in the hands of white boys, not black law abiding, licensed to carry black dudes...they didn't say shit when Philando Castile got shot either...their silence says it all.

This is their base...not you nor me.
TheMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2018, 05:18 PM   #34
Akrazotile
NBA Legend

Quote:
Bruh, they want guns in the hands of white boys, not black law abiding, licensed to carry black dudes...they didn't say shit when Philando Castile got shot either...their silence says it all.

This is their base...not you nor me.

Actually, whether this is right or wrong, I do respect the fact that you feeling this way led you to get the hell out of here. I always say to people, if youre so offended by everything and youre so oppressed, why stick around?

You knew you couldnt hang in America, and you got the hell out. Nuff respect. Wish more people would do the same.
Akrazotile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2018, 02:15 AM   #35
TheMan
Repping mis Mexicanas!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akrazotile
Actually, whether this is right or wrong, I do respect the fact that you feeling this way led you to get the hell out of here. I always say to people, if youre so offended by everything and youre so oppressed, why stick around?

You knew you couldnt hang in America, and you got the hell out. Nuff respect. Wish more people would do the same.
Look who's talking

A thirtysomething year old with no marriage in sight, just recently left your mom's basement, failed Hollywood career and your internet business has exactly one follower...and you have the gall to say I couldn't hang???

LMAO

I was making some really good money in my last job in TX before I left, but some of us want to start a business and actually have it become successful
TheMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2018, 02:38 AM   #36
Akrazotile
NBA Legend

Quote:
Look who's talking

A thirtysomething year old with no marriage in sight, just recently left your mom's basement, failed Hollywood career and your internet business has exactly one follower...and you have the gall to say I couldn't hang???

LMAO

I was making some really good money in my last job in TX before I left, but some of us want to start a business and actually have it become successful

Now calm down miss, there’s no need to be defensive.

I was simply complimenting you on being proactive.

You clearly resent America. We know that. You didnt want to be here and you felt you didnt belong, you were a little bit scared of competition in a first world country, and so you left. That’s great. I honestly mean that. You did the right thing and I think it’s very admirable.

“Love it or leave it,” as they say. You didnt love it, so you left. That’s what’s up. You manned up and went somewhere else.

You know what the irony is? By doing that, youre one of the few Democrat sympathizers who actually literally MAGA’d.

Like a boss, big boy
Akrazotile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2018, 03:57 AM   #37
MaxFly
Stylin' on you

Quote:
Look who's talking

LMAO

No chill... how do you know so much about dude?
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: