Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Good college starter

Default Re: Pau Gasol: Lakers To Offer Juan Carlos Navarro A Contract

Quote Originally Posted by iDunk
    Lakers should just start their rookie Darius Morris, this kid is a baller.
    He is a good playmaker but he need to work on his jumpshots though.

Decent playground baller

Gasol is not saying that in the inteview.

No one of you knows french? Because Gasol is no saying anything similar to that

That would be cool, Lakers need a new PG, use Fisher for the 4th quarter and a back up and start Navarro

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Rooster
    It did not take that long that VSpan realized he can't play a grown man defense. He got abused so many times on man to man. Jeff Van Gundy realized that he can't play. That's the reason VSpan is subbing both scrubs Skip and Head and behind on rotation. He can't guard a lick.
    shooting 30% had nothing to do with it either

Decent playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce Bigalow
    That would be cool, Lakers need a new PG, use Fisher for the 4th quarter and a back up and start Navarro
    Gasol is not saying nothing similar to that.

The interviewer talks about Navarro, the recent MVP of the Eurobasket and asks Gasol what similarities he finds between Kobe and him.

Then he asks if he would like Navarro to join the Lakers. And Gasol answers saying that he finds it difficult that a team could be interested in him for a period of 3-4 years contract because he is already 31 and he also says that it will be difficult for Navarro at this stage, to take the decission of returning to NBA.

In any moment, nor the interviwer nor Gasol have the slight intention of saying that the Lakers will offer Navarro a contract. In fact, Gasol is saying totally the opposite, that he doesnt think at this stage any franchise will offer Navarro what he wants and that for Navarro it will be very difficult to return again to NBA
    Last edited by Hyman; 10-25-2011 at 02:59 PM.

Decent playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    STOP LYING.

Gasol is asked if he wants Navarro on the Lakers and he says that he [Navarro] will get a good offer.

STOP TROLLING
    It doesnt say nothing similar to that. You dont know french.

oh yeah i remember Juan Carlos Navarro

he a scrub.

Quote Originally Posted by Rooster
    It did not take that long that VSpan realized he can't play a grown man defense. He got abused so many times on man to man. Jeff Van Gundy realized that he can't play. That's the reason VSpan is subbing both scrubs Skip and Head and behind on rotation. He can't guard a lick.
    It only took you about 2 months to grasp that his coach was Jeff Van Gundy and not Stan Van Gundy (and only after i explained it to you about 5 times). Kudos. Of course you still have no clue as to who Spanoulis even is.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyman
    Gasol is not saying nothing similar to that.

The interviewer talks about Navarro, the recent MVP of the Eurobasket and asks Gasol what similarities he finds between Kobe and him.

Then he asks if he would like Navarro to join the Lakers. And Gasol answers saying that he finds it difficult that a team could be interested in him for a period of 3-4 years contract because he is already 31 and he also says that it will be difficult for Navarro at this stage, to take the decission of returning to NBA.

In any moment, nor the interviwer nor Gasol have the slight intention of saying that the Lakers will offer Navarro a contract. In fact, Gasol is saying totally the opposite, that he doesnt think at this stage any franchise will offer Navarro what he wants and that for Navarro it will be very difficult to return again to NBA
    Gasol said that Navarro should need to get an offer from the NBA, right after he is asked if he wants him on the Lakers.

Why are you trying to pretend it does not say that?
    Last edited by Euroleague; 10-26-2011 at 10:01 AM.

Decent playground baller

Gasol said that Navarro should get an offer from the NBA, right after he is asked if he wants him on the Lakers.

Why are you trying to pretend it does not say that?
    He is not saying that. If you knew french and didnt use a translator you would give me the reason

He is not saying that. If you knew french and didnt use a translator you would give me the reason
    You don't know French.

Decent playground baller

You don't know French.
    Its hard to believe you in anything you can say in the future, when you are even defending something which is completely untruth.

I mean, which grade of credibilty you want to have in front of the people, when for everyone who knows a little french, the news you give and that you keep to uphold has nothing to do with reality.

I mean, if you say things like that, dont put the source.

I can never trust or believe a person who is saying me totally the oppossite thing of what the interview is talking about, and moreover continues to defend something which is written and is untruth.

Why dont you just admit that you misunderstood the content of the interview? Really it would be much better for your credibility instead of blaming people of not knowing french, when its pretty obvious that the one that doesnt know french is you.

Its impossiple that any media in the world can say that the Lakers will offer a contract to Navarro, because nothing in the interview is suggesting that

Its hard to believe you in anything you can say in the future, when you are even defending something which is completely untruth.

I mean, which grade of credibilty you want to have in front of the people, when for everyone who knows a little french, the news you give and that you keep to uphold has nothing to do with reality.

I mean, if you say things like that, dont put the source.

I can never trust or believe a person who is saying me totally the oppossite thing of what the interview is talking about, and moreover continues to defend something which is written is untruth.

Why dont you just admit that you misunderstood the content of the interview? Really it would be much better for your credibility instead of blaming people of not knowing french, when its pretty obvious that the one that doesnt know french is you.

Its impossiple that any media in the world can say that the Lakers will offer a contract to Navarro, because nothing in the interview is suggesting that
    He was asked if he would like to play with Navarro on the Lakers and said Navarro could with a good offer.

You can twist, spin, manipulate it however the hell you want to.
    Last edited by Euroleague; 10-26-2011 at 09:46 AM.

He was asked if he would like to play with Navarro on the Lakers and said Navarro would probably get a good offer.

You can twist, spin, manipulate it however the hell you want to.
    You're a moron. He didn't say that.

Quote Originally Posted by AirTupac
    You're a moron. He didn't say that.
    You are a liar. One of many in this thread that are lying.

Vous n'avez pas envie de le recruter aux Lakers si le lock-out se termine ?
    (Il sourit) Il faudrait qu'il re