Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Your Own Eyes - Top 5 fits in the Draft

Quote Originally Posted by Rameek
    a Guard is what's needed. An impact player difference maker.
    And a guard is what will be hardest to find in free agency. I think Calderon will bounce back and be better, and I like shved and Galloway, but all of those guys for best off the bench.

Even for the max getting Dragic is a long shot IMO. Same w knight. And Reggie Jackson.

If the Knicks don't draft Russell or maybe even mudiay how do they get a guard? A trade for Lavine or tony wroten

One of the Goodfellas NBAplayoffs2001's Avatar

Default Re: Your Own Eyes - Top 5 fits in the Draft

Quote Originally Posted by el gringos
    Do you guys all think Booker will go top 10 or I'll he really be in the teens? Any of the 3 of Winslow/Mario/Booker would be fun to see but doubt they go SG unless maybe in the 4 or 5 spots
    Booker will go in the teens. He's a quality shooter but his defense and creating offense for himself has been questioned. He will be a good starter/role player for any team he goes to. He would shine on poor shooting teams like the Hornets or Pelicans. I think his best fit is either of those teams.

Mario's highlights really surprised me. He's way more athletic than I thought he was. But he's apparently a hot head too and has maturity issues.

It's an interesting draft because the SGs this year aren't nearly as strong as the crop as last year. Very PF/C and PG heavy though.