Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    exercise profits littl MadeFromDust's Avatar

Default Re: Rate Obama's presidency out of 10

Quote Originally Posted by Droid101
    So weird... if anyone called the last president a "clown" you would have said "Everyone needs to stand behind the president no matter the political party! You're being unAmerican!!"

What's different about this president I wonder..........
    He's not a US citizen and is a moslem?

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Droid101
    So weird... if anyone called the last president a "clown" you would have said "Everyone needs to stand behind the president no matter the political party! You're being unAmerican!!"

What's different about this president I wonder..........

...but I didn't.

Great college starter ThePhantomCreep's Avatar

Reagan (who has his nuts constantly polished by conservative shills) was sitting on 7% unemployment at this point in his presidency.

President Obama? 5.9%

Obama inherited a recession more severe than the early 80's downturn--the economy contracted at levels not seen since the 30's. He has dealt with a FAR less cooperative Congress. Record fillibustering. He has done more with less, and for that I give him 8/10.

Great college starter ThePhantomCreep's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
    There is no such thing as the perfect President.

It seems as if Republicans and Democrats go back and forth and do the same damn thing over and over.

Clinton was great with the economy, but was weak internationally.

Bush was strong internationally, but we had an economic collapse under his Presidency.

Obama has seen an increase in the economy, but he is a laughing stock internationally and is weaker than Clinton in terms of combating terrorism.
    Rofl @ Bush being strong internationally. The man who started the Iraq war? The man who flat out admitted he didn't care about finding the mastermind behind 9/11? Strong internationally?!

Quote Originally Posted by ThePhantomCreep
    Rofl @ Bush being strong internationally. The man who started the Iraq war? The man who flat out admitted he didn't care about finding the mastermind behind 9/11? Strong internationally?!
    "Strong internationally" means dropped the most bombs and invaded the most countries, reasons be damned (as long as he has an R by his name, otherwise that's 'black helicopter dictator type action!').

Quote Originally Posted by MadeFromDust
    He's not a US citizen and is a moslem?

Some of the serious libs are being too defensive. Obama wasn't a horrible President but very mediocre. ISIS towards the end is taking a shit on his foreign policy record. Taking troops out of Iraq ended up being a horrible decision

3-time NBA All-Star Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

Considering Republicans makd it clear they were not going to work with him at all before he was inaugurated, and considering how far he has dug us out of the sh!t storm that Bush had left us, I say 8-10.

NBA Superstar

Obama made so many false promises just to get elected I'm surprised that most dumbass Americans reelected him for a 2nd term.

I didn't love Mitt Romney or anything but he clearly looked like a better candidate than Obama did. More qualified with a better track record for what America needed. The media just made it their mission to demolish Romney. You could even see it on shows like SNL, where they would shit all over Romney and make him look like the biggest asshole ever, and then they'd do something far less severe for Obama.

Obama is doing so much unconstitutional shit, it's insane. Didn't he promise to abolish the patriot act that Bush started or some shit, and then he gets into office and abuses it? Plus he is approving the use of so many god damn drones to kill people without any sort of trial.

F*ck Obama. That mother f*cker doesn't speak for us.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by The Macho Man
    He's a mormon tho...
    I actually like Mormons for the most part. Every Mormon that I've ever met was a really nice person and seemed to be less hypocritical than those who practice other religions.

That being said, being religious is a complete and utter waste of time.

exercise profits littl MadeFromDust's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by russwest0
    Obama made so many false promises just to get elected I'm surprised that most dumbass Americans reelected him for a 2nd term.

I didn't love Mitt Romney or anything but he clearly looked like a better candidate than Obama did. More qualified with a better track record for what America needed. The media just made it their mission to demolish Romney. You could even see it on shows like SNL, where they would shit all over Romney and make him look like the biggest asshole ever, and then they'd do something far less severe for Obama.

Obama is doing so much unconstitutional shit, it's insane. Didn't he promise to abolish the patriot act that Bush started or some shit, and then he gets into office and abuses it? Plus he is approving the use of so many god damn drones to kill people without any sort of trial.

F*ck Obama. That mother f*cker doesn't speak for us.
    It didn't matter what he did or didn't do in his first stint. Most black folk were gonna vote for him because he was the first black president, and enough white folk feel the guilt of their slave-holding heritage that they too wanted to vote for him as part of their perpetual "reparations". Lettuce be real here

4/10 and that's being generous.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by The Macho Man
    I'd be a kickass president
    you suck as a troll, how the hell are you gonna get anyone to do as you say?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
    9/10

jump started the electric car revolution and green energy initiative
    liberated gay people from oppression
    started the foundation for universal healthcare
    gave minorities an identity within america.
    suspended the american economy from a recession.
    stregnthen ties with foreign countries
    killed bin laden and completed the tail end on the war on terror.

the list goes on and on and this is all done in 6 years, thats alittle over a highschool education. greatest president of my time.
    foreign countries think we are p*ssies now and don't take our military seriously.

How did he start the electric car revolution?

The war on terror is still very much ongoing. IS is trying to create a nation founded on terrorism, and run by Sharia law

You are a dumbass for applauding Obama's reign of failure.