Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Default Re: Mike Brown is going to cost us a championship this year & next

Quote Originally Posted by VegasLakerFan
    The only comparison I can make to describe my frustration with Mike Brown is this; Imagine the Lakers with a legit coach as a fortress or castle. Strong, imposing, undefeatable. That same team with Mike Brown is a fortress or castle made of playing cards.
    You forgot to add "In a hurricane"

NBA lottery pick Lakers_Kobe_Fan's Avatar

look at this dumb a$$:

Metta World Peace will be used as backup shooting guard
    http://www.latimes.com/sports/lakers...,4252595.story

my god...fire this goon already
    a lineup of
    blake
    MWP
    Jamison
    Hill
    Howard

who is going to shoot the ball???

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers_Kobe_Fan
    look at this dumb a$$:

a lineup of
    blake
    MWP
    Jamison
    Hill
    Howard

I really hope that isn't true.... Metta can defend the position, but on the offensive end that would just scare me. What's the point of signing Meeks???

Local High School Star TryToBeUnbias's Avatar

Morris
    Metta
    Jamison
    Hill
    Howard/Gasol

lol, ok is this guy trying to lose his job ?

Give it a chance and we'll see I guess.
    Last edited by TryToBeUnbias; 11-07-2012 at 05:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dd24
    I really hope that isn't true.... Metta can defend the position, but on the offensive end that would just scare me. What's the point of signing Meeks???
    i think its true....even if its eric pincus....its latimes.com

look at this dumb a$$:

a lineup of
    blake
    MWP
    Jamison
    Hill
    Howard

Mike Brown.......is not as smart as a 5th grader.

Please no lame @ss try to defend this moron of a coach from anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by DKLaker

Mike Brown.......is not as smart as a 5th grader.

Please no lame @ss try to defend this moron of a coach from anyone.
    was funny to hear the ucler and heart attack comments from Kobe/Pau in terms of talking about brown

this tells me the players dont respect him as a coach and dont really care...

i know its poopworld but its saying..players didnt wanted to come play for mike brown even after getting nash/howard...this says something

why sign people when you are not going to use them at the position they are comfortable in?
    Blake as SG
    Ebanks as SG
    Jamison as SF
    MWP as SG

maybe like kk said in another thread I wont be surprised if this idiot asks Steve nash to come off the bench

NBA lottery pick

was funny to hear the ucler and heart attack comments from Kobe/Pau in terms of talking about brown

this tells me the players dont respect him as a coach and dont really care...

i know its poopworld but its saying..players didnt wanted to come play for mike brown even after getting nash/howard...this says something

why sign people when you are not going to use them at the position they are comfortable in?
    Blake as SG
    Ebanks as SG
    Jamison as SF
    MWP as SG

maybe like kk said in another thread I wont be surprised if this idiot asks Steve nash to come off the bench
    The bad part is I've been reading that all of management has his back 100%..... which means they're saying he has this season. Hopefully something can happen where that will change. I think if there was someone good they had in mind that could take his spot they might think about it. The problem is who do they go after? Obviously anybody out there is better, but it would be a huge mistake to go after a mediocre coach. That would make them look terrible and wouldn't really help things out. Can anybody think of some names outside of Phil Jackson that would really make a splash?

Home of the 16

It would be funny if someone died because of frustration/stress

Don't stress it out ... we're just fans.

Unbelievable...

In some ways, this comes back to Jimmy Buss. He rushed hiring Mike Brown. The joker Jimmy Buss waited ONLY two weeks after P-Jax retired and hires Brown completely out of the blue. May 8, 2011 - Lakers got swept by Mavs. May 25, 2011 - Lakers hired Brown. TWO WEEKS.
    Jimmy didn't even interview everyone that wanted the job (there were MANY candidates), didnt even speak to Kobe or any of the players until AFTER Brown was hired. At that time, Stephen A Smith said that Kobe was on vacation the week Brown got hired. He had no idea that they were even speaking with Brown until after Brown was officially hired.

That means that it was Jimmy's ego being involved along with his strong dislike for Phil. "Ohhh, Phil can be easily replaced by anyone. Look here.. Brown will be just as good as Phil with the team we have. Watch me do this MY way, Phil."

Now THAT is coming back to bite him in his ass. Remember, the summer Phil retired, jimmy wasn't even speaking to Kobe directly about making different moves and other Laker changes. Since then, Kobe/Jimmy have seem to have become closer. Too late now... Even I could have told you that Brown is incapable of being a headcoach of a team like the Lakers. The reason why he was coach of year was because of LEBRON JAMES carrying Brown in his backpack in the WEAK EASTERN CONFERENCE (3 good teams - Cavs, Celtics, Magic. THATS IT.).
    Last edited by bladefd; 11-07-2012 at 06:30 PM.

Learning to shoot layups

Seems like this clown is trying to be clever for the sake of being clever. MWP as a 2? Jamison as a 3? WTF? He also seems to dismiss players *cough* MEEKS *cough* and is too damn stubborn to change his mind.
    It is quite telling how Kobe and Pau responded to the press about being put back in the other night. Does that sound like respect to anyone here? Could you imagine them saying that about the decisions of a Jerry Sloan or Pjax?
    Hell NO!
    The real problem with this team is not the offense- the team is actually quite good already. The problems will continue to be two things;
    Rotations and adjustments- and those fall solely on the shoulders of our idiot coach.

Quote Originally Posted by VegasLakerFan
    Seems like this clown is trying to be clever for the sake of being clever. MWP as a 2? Jamison as a 3? WTF? He also seems to dismiss players *cough* MEEKS *cough* and is too damn stubborn to change his mind.
    It is quite telling how Kobe and Pau responded to the press about being put back in the other night. Does that sound like respect to anyone here? Could you imagine them saying that about the decisions of a Jerry Sloan or Pjax?
    Hell NO!
    The real problem with this team is not the offense- the team is actually quite good already. The problems will continue to be two things;
    Rotations and adjustments- and those fall solely on the shoulders of our idiot coach.

I was saying it all last year......All the players in the NBA know Mike Brown is a complete idiot and nobody respects him. I mean seriously, go to any middle school and you'll find better basketball coaches. It's amazing that a guy who lacks an understanding of the game has actually been able to talk his way into great jobs.
    Yes, Jimmy the Drunk hired this idiot in a chest pounding move.....now Brown is trying to be the smart guy by putting guys into new positions......the WRONG positions. He thinks that if it works he'll look like a genius

which sane coach will use a lineup of

morris
    MWP
    Jamison
    Hill
    D12

where the heck is the spacing and who is going to make the shot??? just pack the freaking pant

lol 1-4

tick tok...tick tok

Quote Originally Posted by dd24
    It is true. Didn't you watch the game? I've been questioning his rotation skill since the beginning of the season. When his team is losing, he doesn't know to slow the bleeding with his players. Fire his ass already. It's so bored that I'm beginning to think watching Clipper games is more interesting.