Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast
    Troll who tries to provoke you

Lightbulb "I've looked up to M. Jordan my whole life. He has done something nobody ever has"

says G.O.A.T. AGAIN !!!

In a must watch interview with Legendary Bob Costas

http://www.nbcolympics.com/video/swi...y-the-end.html

GOAT always takes inspirations from only GOAT.

NOTE: also listening to Bob Costas reminds us how pathetic today's ESPN & NBA TV loud mouth anchors are. Boring, attention seeking, lack of true class, charisma & personality.
    Last edited by gengiskhan; 08-05-2012 at 06:55 AM.

Banned

Default Re: "I've looked up to M. Jordan my whole life. He has done something nobody ever has"

Did this make you hard, timmy?

Default Re: "I've looked up to M. Jordan my whole life. He has done something nobody ever has"

Quote Originally Posted by gengiskhan
    says G.O.A.T. AGAIN !!!

NOTE: also listening to Bob Costas reminds us how pathetic today's ESPN & NBA TV loud mouth anchors are. Boring, attention seeking, lack of true class, charisma & personality.

Dude seriously get a life

FACT: You're a bigger *bleep* hater than anyone sans brucebitch

Good college starter Rubio2Gasol's Avatar

Phelps to come back at 40 and finish last at the US trials.

Quote Originally Posted by RazorBaLade
    Did this make you hard, timmy?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lE1ZIZqBa9s

and this one at 1:39

http://www.nbcolympics.com/video/swi...inal-race.html
    Last edited by jstern; 08-05-2012 at 07:12 AM.

Lebronyte Kryptonite

"gengiskhan" = 32dayz/bwink23/pistolpete/quickening

Why are the Kobe stans butthurt about this?

Michael Phelps likes Michael Jordan. So what? Why is this something to be angry about?

Decent college freshman Doctor Rivers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gengiskhan
    says G.O.A.T. AGAIN !!!

lol bob costas? lol

Good college starter HorryIsMyMVP's Avatar

What was Kobe doing at 4:12?

Local High School Star cavsfanatic's Avatar

everybody with basketball knowledge knows Jordan is the Greatest. Nobody really thinks Kobe is better than Jordan at anything except 3pt shooting

Troll who tries to provoke you

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    Why are the Kobe stans butthurt about this?

Michael Phelps likes Michael Jordan. So what? Why is this something to be angry about?
    Kobet*h stan's will always be butthurt. Notice all the comments are from Laker stans or Kobe'tards.

Just like their rapppeest, kobe'tards are extremely grudge filled jealous bunch.

Very good NBA starter tmacattack33's Avatar

Phelps isn't the GOAT. Usain Bolt is.

Running is something that is involved in every sport. And we are humans, we are land animals. Walking and running is what we all can do and do a lot of every day.

Everyone has ran. We all know where we stand on the fast scale by the time we are in first grade and play freeze tag with our peers in gym class and then again at recess and then again in soccer or basketball after school. I can say with a lot of confidence that Usain Bolt has the most running talent out of a pool of 1 billion (or whatever) adults aged 20-35.

Not everyone swims. And not everyone who does knows where they stand in it in regards to their pees. I have no idea how fast i can run compared to any of my friends really...especially over 400 meters.

World's Fastest Man = The World's fastest runner, not swimmer

NBA rookie of the year

Cool. Good for Phelps he couldn't have picked a better role model.

Jordan and Phelps are arguably the two greatest athletes the US has produced. At least in the modern sense.

As for Kobetards, lol, I hope they realize Kobe is the biggest Jordan nutrider to ever have lived.

Dude took "Be Like Mike" to be a literal, lifetime obsession and patterned his entire game around it right down to minuscule detail.

I've never seen in any pro sport one athlete try to emulate/copy another athlete so closely.
    Last edited by Soundwave; 08-05-2012 at 03:55 PM.

People call phelps the greatest olympian of all time but that's so subjective. Other athletes have dominated their sports, but they dont have as many events to medal in like Phelps does with swimming. His dominance is great and all time worthy but I don't know about being the best ever.

Quote Originally Posted by RaininTwos
    People call phelps the greatest olympian of all time but that's so subjective. Other athletes have dominated their sports, but they dont have as many events to medal in like Phelps does with swimming. His dominance is great and all time worthy but I don't know about being the best ever.
    Yeah, that's what I keep thinking all the time. Not every sport, opportunity is equal. GOAT swimmer perhaps. Most successful Olympian.