Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Anyone feel like they are above others and treat them like shit?

Quote Originally Posted by Grand Villain
    Well... first off you don't tell me to STFU. That's my call to you, not yourz to minez, ya dig?

Now... being past that... I'm not trying to start sheet ... I'm just trying to help you ... and help make our society better.

On here, we can argue whatever... rap music, culture, whatever... dont matter... but beyond these ISH walls... you don't need to be on your black power, papz from Africa black pride we the true onez not the whitez BS ... it aint about race man... and you'd be the first to bring up some whites made slaves from black bullshit....

Time to get past that... time to be smarter than that... yeah, we can't ignore what happened in the past... but man it's time to rize up... as ONE ... not as different...

So please stop pretending like you not already on that level 'cause dude you not... you still got a chip on your shoulder for white folks... or at a minimum anyone who aint black.

That my friend... is racist. Just stop.

You're so far from the truth it's funny.

I work for Mormons, with Mormons. My boss tells me my best quality is how I relate to our mostly white clients. I stay in Utah because I'm sick of dumb negroes shooting up ****. I won't move back until I can afford a house in Hyde Park (downtown Chicago) or in a cushy suburb because I don't like gang activities. I could move back and move into one of my family's houses but I choose to stay in the middle of Mormonville because I LIKE the city they've built here (nestled) in the valley. It's one of the most "white bread" places in America...

So if I hated whites I'd have been long gone.

I was hip to the fact that some "brothers" are white, latin, asian, whatever, and some black men ain't "brothers" at all since I was a teen.

I'm not angry at whites, at my lot in life, or at the police (like you ).
    Last edited by Go Getter; 10-08-2011 at 08:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by lilojmayo
    who's would you say is the best rapper in the game today?

Depends on what your criteria is. THe best arguments are for T.I,, Wayne, and Em in my opinion and I'm not really a fan of any of them outside of prime T.I.
    Last edited by Go Getter; 10-08-2011 at 08:38 AM.

Learning to shoot layups

Wow. So its ok to disrespect people and put them down because you think they are ugly?

You learn something new everyday.

Hey hippoz ... LOL if not ... nevermindz you can't get it. Otherwise, let me ask you a personal ?

Do Indian chicks shave they pitz... and I mean both arm... and the legz part if you get what I'm saying.

;-)

LOL... WTF am I saying... hippoz would do that same shit too

Learning to shoot layups

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic
    You find that funny?

Quote Originally Posted by AS85
    You find that funny?

im sorry he just be trolling hard though, trying to get a reaction

OK, now it's obvious... a new comer would not use teh emoticons like that.

Go back to being purple ch0de... he left all a sudden... now here you are... after you tried to plant the seed of you on some career shit.

LOLlllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll lllllllllllllllll

no one buyin' dude.

game over ... go back to the drawing board.

New gimmick will be approved in some week or so.

A chich from India would not have put... India in their location slot... wouldnt even care, too hard hippoz
    dis n1gga killin em

Banned

5 star posting with a 5 star thread. Honestly, I do feel like I'm cooler than most people. And it's a habit, I'm trying to change. But damn, I sympathize with the op. smh@ being fat and still trying to ask for chocolate. The nerve of that wilder beasts. I too ignore fat people.

Banned

Nope. The kushy and liquor keep me on my leve. I'm just chill

Yeah... OK... you ain't fooling me. and really popz, no one else either. You're already the resident older black dude who hatez whites in these parts. All this posting you are doing now can't back track and erase all the sheet you done posted in the past...

You might want to go back and edit or erase all that garbage ... LOL

ready... set ... GO ... go GETTER!

I don't really hate you as a person man, no one is perfect... we're all fault full of sheet people... but here on this message board man, you just suck, hard.
    Yeah and you're a gem buddy...a real gem who has earned the right to read people.

IRL you'd be on my dick more than my girl you bald witless psycho ward patient you. i've seen your pics man....you can't see me.

*I look and am younger than you.
    *My hair is longer and thicker than yours.
    *I have real friends so I don't have to stress e-rep.
    *I work 2 jobs.
    *I can take full body pics in my own place while you apparently can't.
    *I only need ONE account to express myself.
    *I've accomplished more in life than you, been to more places, spent more bread, own more land, and **** colder broads than you.
    *I've planted my seed and have an adoring son while you're a lonely dipshit.
    *And, after all that I post better than you hoe.

You talk all big and bad but in these past few weeks you've exposed yourself, pulled your own pretty pink dress up and let all of OTC know that you a bitch-made loon that would rather diss people and start fires/sock accounts/fake tirades for attention than act like a ****in' man and use the board to communicate in a venerable manner with other human beings...

I truly pity you.

LOJ getting roasted by all the black posters. First B-low now go getter

5-time NBA All-Star

Nick, I don't have any problem with it as long as you suffer the consequences of being seen as an a-hole. Which extends to people ostracizing you, same people f*cking you over if you were ever, by chance in, danger, people cringing at your behavior, and you being denied a shot as being seen as an "upstanding citizen" with the virtue of "community".. But you're already used to that. The stallions always are.

You know that quote "The measure of a man is the way he treats those who do nothing for them.". You're giving a big f*ck u to that, and IDK if that's bold or treachery. I follow this maxim by a T, (kind to those just for the sake of being kind), but I realized that this is to assuage my ego and declare myself a good person. Every day evolutionary psych is being more and more the rule of the land. I don't have it in me to treat other people like sh!t [at least for no good reason] due to a strong sense of empathy, but by that definition, that stems out of incompetence and incapability, not out of some higher virtue. And it's very, very important to MAKE. THAT. DISTINCTION. Also the world would be a better place if less people were like this. THis type of callous attitude ought to be reserved for the most efficient business leaders who simply don't have time to engage in courteousness.

With that said, arrogance and status are both EARNED. Either by treachery, tyranny, and sheer good luck (inheritance + genes), or by climbing to the top some other way.. academically, politically, socially, physically... Reap the rewards while you can :) You busted your azz off studying architecture, you're a funny guy, well-travelled and by all means your social value is higher. You can outright reject these people and tell them to f*ck off. Proceed with caution though.

The world's cold, dark and will beat you down till you bleed. You're gonna want the company of cool guys and hot girls in this life. Carry on young one.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshumitsu
    I don't feel higher. Though, I do remain quiet and I think this makes people think I'm stuck-up and higher than others.

But truthfully, it's just hard for me to trust people. I just try to be careful. Some people out there will just use you for their own benefits. They'll give you something nice and then bring it up later when they want you to do something for them.
    I know exactly what you mean. I'm quiet around most people unless I really know them well and trust 'em. Most times I just like to listen to people I don't know so I can get a feel for them before I jump into conversation with them. But as you said people often take offense to it, thinking you're being rude, you don't like them for whatever reason, or they think you're not enjoying yourself and constantly ask you "What's wrong? Are you alright?"

I remember last time I went out with friends and a girl I didn't know ended up hanging out with us and I ended up getting kinda quiet for awhile. By the end of the night I was making out with her and after said to me "I thought you hated me at first because you weren't talking that much when I came over".

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Myth's Avatar

Easy solution: Don't be a douche.

Quote Originally Posted by The Macho Man
    I feel like I'm below others and deserve to be treated like shit.
    Shut the **** up....OOOOHHHH YEA!!!