Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Banned

Default RIP theMan's ISH career: Another Shookocrat falls

As we all know last night, prominent ISH democrat supporter TheMan was banned, hopefully for life.

He revealed his true colors and was cheerleading the Dallas police murders while they were happening. After the shooting finished, theMan was gloating in every thread and rejoicing at the murders of brave Americans who sacrificed their lives defending protesters.

Just like DeucesWallace before him and every other prominent ISH lefty, theMan revealed his true racist colors last night.

His ISH career is over.

There is no coming back from this for theMan. He is done and the lefties of ISH take another massive L.

RIP to the victims of these murders.

If you feel a need to cheer on police murder, please refrain from ever posting it on this forum.

Please be respectful to the victims in this horrible crime.

I believe that Obama's speech helped to incite this violence with the divisive speech he gave a few days ago, but I am confident he will do what he can to redeem himself and bring our country together and end these pro-segregationist pro-racism terrorists.

Banned

Default Re: RIP theMan's ISH career: Another Shookocrat falls

Full blown meltdown last night.

I thank Steve, who should be credited for taking care of this place, or Jeff, for deleting all those crazy comments he made in that thread.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

No need for that kind of negativity here on ISH.

ISH is a place of kindness, respect, and honor. The most sophisticated of discussions takes place here on ISH and anything less is uncivilized behavior that we cannot tolerate.

I pray for our fallen brother that he realizes the error in his ways and asks for his forgiveness by writing each ISH member a letter.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by 9erempiree
    Full blown meltdown last night.

I thank Steve, who should be credited for taking care of this place, or Jeff, for deleting all those crazy comments he made in that thread.
    I felt sick while I was watching the murders on TV, and even more sickened to see a poster on ISH cheering it on.

Just think-this man has children. He is likely raising his kids to be hateful little racist shits as well.

There are hundreds of thousands of lefties all over America who share his violent and hateful pro-segregationist views.

I have been trying to warn you people-the Democratic party is the party of racism. This latest attack does nothing but help to confirm that.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    As we all know last night, prominent ISH democrat supporter TheMan was banned, hopefully for life.

He revealed his true colors and was cheerleading the Dallas police murders while they were happening. After the shooting finished, theMan was gloating in every thread and rejoicing at the murders of brave Americans who sacrificed their lives defending protesters.
    Is this really true or are you just trolling?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    Is this really true or are you just trolling?
    It is true, that's why he is now banned, hopefully his posts where he cheerleaded police murder are now deleted. Hopefully he is IP banned for life. There are several witnesses who saw what he said.

Everyone who was following the story online last night saw what he typed.

It honestly made me sick. I knew he was an irrational lefty but I only started to see how mentally ill he truly was last night.

This man has children. Those kids are being raised to become hateful little racists by a mentally ill racist man. Honestly someone should get Child Protection to save them so they have a chance in life.
    Last edited by Nick Young; 07-08-2016 at 04:03 PM.

Banned

True.

Steve/Jeff did a great job in getting rid of those posts.

So he was celebrating people dying and you're celebrating him getting banned? You guys could be twins

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99
    So he was celebrating people dying and you're celebrating him getting banned? You guys could be twins
    If you can't see the difference between these two things, you have mental issues yourself. Seek help.

Didn't read

Good college starter Charlie Sheen's Avatar

Is he the bigot who refuses to eat chipotle because he thinks it's white people food?

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99
    Nah, there is a big difference between the two. Think about it. These officers murdered had nothing to do with the two shootings that happened. These officers had friends and family who are suddenly left to cope with their senseless murdered. I understand being upset and frustrated by what happened to those two black men, but it makes no sense to decry their deaths and turn around and cheer the deaths of these officers. It's idiotic and counter productive.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by IcanzIIravor
    Nah, there is a big difference between the two. Think about it. These officers murdered had nothing to do with the two shootings that happened. These officers had friends and family who are suddenly left to cope with their senseless murdered. I understand being upset and frustrated by what happened to those two black men, but it makes no sense to decry their deaths and turn around and cheer the deaths of these officers. It's idiotic and counter productive.
    The fact this needs to be explained to him at all is very telling.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Death and destruction is very commonplace to people like imdaman. This is why he cannot tell the difference between the two.

Death and destruction in the Middle East is akin to like a cool Summer time breeze in Anytown, USA.

Quote Originally Posted by IcanzIIravor
    Nah I was not serious at all, just seeing how easy it is to rile up a retarded troll like OP.