[QUOTE] Questioned in parliament on Monday, Dr Mahesh Sharma, India

Default Re: Muslims and Maurijuana

You can tell by the way I walk that I got em
    Peel any girl that I wanna, got muslims and marijuana
    I can tell by the way you move that you a problem
    Peel any girl that I wanna, got muslims and marijuana

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    The Taj Mahal was commissioned by Shah Jahan in 1631, to be built in the memory of his wife Mumtaz Mahal, a Persian princess who died giving birth to their 14th child
    you're right nick, and i was very wrong.........it was definitely built by muslims

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by tomtucker
    you're right nick, and i was very wrong.........it was definitely built by muslims
    lololo

GOAT warriors of the ancient world
    Pretty sure that title goes to the Romans.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    Pretty sure that title goes to the Romans.
    did they ever meet the hassassins?

Romans were not strong individual fighters, they were disciplined as a unit and had good tactics and equipment and logistics.

did they ever meet the hassassins?

Romans were not strong individual fighters, they were disciplined as a unit and had good tactics and equipment and logistics.
    Dude, you don't have much knowledge of the ancient world. You also have a weird obsession with giving Muslims credit for things they had nothing to do with.

Muslims absolutely did not build the Taj Mahal. Weird how there are no taj mahals or anything in Saudi Arabia. Strange how the only great "muslim" buildings are in other places where Muslims rule over other people. It would appear that they have no technical ability of their own and things only get built by other people they have power over.

You're a Jew, right? The Jews' land was ruled by the Romans. Say some Roman ruler said "hey Jews. Go build me a temple" and the Jews go build one. Would you being going on about how "the Romans built that"? It makes no sense.

Banned

Dude, you don't have much knowledge of the ancient world. You also have a weird obsession with giving Muslims credit for things they had nothing to do with.

Muslims absolutely did not build the Taj Mahal. Weird how there are no taj mahals or anything in Saudi Arabia. Strange how the only great "muslim" buildings are in other places where Muslims rule over other people. It would appear that they have no technical ability of their own and things only get built by other people they have power over.

You're a Jew, right? The Jews' land was ruled by the Romans. Say some Roman ruler said "hey Jews. Go build me a temple" and the Jews go build one. Would you being going on about how "the Romans built that"? It makes no sense.
    You ever seen the blue mosques in Iran, breh?

Muslims are brilliant architects and interior designers. Cannot take that away from them.

Saladin's castle is also pretty cool, I've been there myself

Also you can't forget the blue mosque in Istanbul

They are also talented in falconry.

They are not the pure black evil pantomime villains that some on this forum make them out to be

I personally believe that the Taj was built by muslims, perhaps hindu slaves and laborers worked on it though. I have been inside it and the interior is pretty consistent with the geometric patterning found in other islamic designs of the time, and there are no signs of anything hindu in it-though of course that could have been changed over time.

It does not look like any hindu temple I have ever seen.

Just keeping it real breh.
    Last edited by Nick Young; 02-25-2016 at 04:46 PM.

Cali Love

damn man how dumb are you, really?