Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    National High School Star

Default Saved a girl from getting raped almost... need advice (thorpesourus length)

Ok.. try to make this short as possible..

-meet girl from okc
    -shes cool as ****. 20 yrs old, same uni as me
    -hangout for a month
    -get close, smash
    -she goes to an apt party one night with her roommates
    -party in same complex where she lives
    -im hanging with my boys that night
    -she texts me at 130 am "im so drunk i wanna see you lol"
    -i say ill hit u up when my boys leave she says ok

-i txt her at 3am,,, 30 min later she says "comeeeee"
    -i drive over, call, txt etc she doesnt answer and im not gonna knock on her door at 3am
    -**** it, go get some food
    -3:50 am she texts "david a guy is here with me, please comee"... "i say "what do you mean" she says "im too drunkkk"

-at this point im trippin out.. so i rush over there. .call her tell her to open door

-she answers door in a shirt ONLY (no panties, no pants, shirt ONLY)
    -she can barely talk/walk.. so drunk
    -dude walks out of her room and to the door
    -i stop him from leaving

BEFORE I BEAT HIS ASS i wanna make sure hes guilty.. i still only known this girl for about a month.. for all I know she was down for him or whatever (i hope this makes sense)

-i ask her about 5 times " Did he hurt you? Did he hurt you?" she keeps saying no no

-so whatever i let him leave because for all i know she invited him over or whatever

-im mad as fukk. i liked her and kept saying "what the fuq " she was like nothing happened nothing happened.. he was trying to take off my pants and i kept saying no

-at this point im even madder.. im like "WTF i asked you!!!" if she had told me when i first asked her i wouldve beat his ass serious I CANT STAND NI66AZ WHO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF DRUNK GIRLS!!

so heres the story : she goes to a party with her roommates.. gets way drunk.. her roommate leaves with her boyfriend (bitch).. shes alone at party.. dude walks her home (they live in same apt complex).. shes fukkin wasted.. passed out in her room .. he takes off her clothes.. she wouldnt let him fukk..

and just so you know i kept asking "how do you know nothing happened if you were so drunk" she said "cuz i remember..he took off my pants and i wouldnt let him and he went to the restroom but nothing happened" she was crying etc mad i didnt believe her

also. she only had sex 1 time before me.. i believe her because i could barely fit half my finger up there before we had sex.. im assuming if she was passed out and he had sex with her there woulda been blood or smell of sex in the room? anyone agree? when i went to her room to help her get dressed etc everything smelled/looked normal.

WTF did anyone read this?? will rep in real life for advice/input especially on whether or not you think she had sex
    Last edited by unbreakable; 05-07-2013 at 06:04 AM.

Good High School Starter jcsrplumply's Avatar

Default Re: Saved a girl from getting raped almost... need advice (thorpesourus length)

Did you do her?

Decent college freshman

Default Re: Saved a girl from getting raped almost... need advice (thorpesourus length)

I like the dot points. Much better to read than those essays.

Sounds to me like this happened:

- that dude smashed
    - she regretted it
    - she subsequently called you
    - you got played like a bitch and got his dirty 4am drunk scraps

Hopefully you smashed then didn't see her again.

Quote Originally Posted by jcsrplumply
    Did you do her?
    that night? no we had sex for the first time the night before and that morning.

Quote Originally Posted by B-Easy8
    - that dude smashed
    - she regretted it
    but why would she call me if she smashed? also wouldnt it smell like sex when i walked in?

Quote Originally Posted by unbreakable
    that night? no we had sex for the first time the night before and that morning.
    its yaboy, dating guru ILLSmak.

My advice, and you can take it or leave it... is to support her emotionally because she probably needs a friend (assuming you can?) but understand that she's a toxic girl. Involving yourself with her is bad. You may even have to fight people over her or for her, but in the end you will only get yourself hurt because she's going to continue to put herself in situations where she will be taken advantage of.

People do get taken advantage of, but there is some negligence on their part. It's so odd... people that put themselves in situations where they can be.

This girl sounds like a (bogus but true alert) "My family molested me and I've been living out that cycle repeatedly." Maybe some day she'll break out of it, but know that you are not doing yourself any favors by investing emotionally in what should be a rescue, at best.

-Smak

but why would she call me if she smashed? also wouldnt it smell like sex when i walked in?
    Let you know she needs saving? To let you know other guys wanna **** her and she can't stop them? Many reasons.

Girls in general are ****ed up, but I tend to understand people pretty well. Of course, I'm wrong sometimes... but I'll take the wrongs opposed to getting stuck with da bullshat.

-Smak

Quote Originally Posted by ILLsmak

People do get taken advantage of, but there is some negligence on their part. It's so odd... people that put themselves in situations where they can be.

thanks for the input. i agree and thats why i was so mad she could put herself in this position..

as for all the evidence i provided.. do you think she fukked?

She was naked from waste down and dude was still there?

It happened.

NBA rookie of the year

There's a risk that they had sex, if she opened the door with only a T on the risk is pretty big that they actually had sex.

And female's are very sensitive when they get asked regarding sex by people they do like. My fianc

NBA rookie of the year

thanks for the input. i agree and thats why i was so mad she could put herself in this position..

as for all the evidence i provided.. do you think she fukked?
    I think that you should have a serious talk about it with her, she would definitely remember having sex so question her regarding what happened.

I'm not going to say if she did it or didn't do it, don't want to give you false hopes or the other way around but you should definitely know that there's a risk she did it.

Following combination is a horrible one;

* Naked
    * Drunk
    * Alone with a guy

Bear Chested Da Brawn STATUTORY's Avatar

smart choice not white knighting the girl and beating the dude up for without clarifying what happeened, even tho it didn't seem like u got the full answer. that's how fools get arrested.

Quote Originally Posted by B-Easy8
    I like the dot points. Much better to read than those essays.

Sounds to me like this happened:

- that dude smashed
    - she regretted it

Hopefully you smashed then didn't see her again.

This is probably what happened. Although I don't agree with the last point, no reason to burn that bridge. Keep hittin it and take her for what she is, don't try to make a serious gf out of it.

Banned

She may or may not have. You can't change what she did/didn't do. My advice is just to move on. It's 2013, no need for all this white knight bs, there's 3.5BILLION women on planet earth, no need to get involved with drama magnets.

Quote Originally Posted by HarryCallahan
    She may or may not have. You can't change what she did/didn't do. My advice is just to move on. It's 2013, no need for all this white knight bs, there's 3.5BILLION women on planet earth, no need to get involved with drama magnets.

This. Bit[COLOR="Black"]c[/COLOR]h was drunk and horny and when you went to eat she thought you weren't showing up so she got with the dude that was there. Any dick in a storm.