Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Default It's BLATANTLY obvious that David Lee is better (much better) than Bosh

I won't even argue or ask anymore if Lee is better than Bosh. Last year I asked in a thread, is Lee better than Bosh? And I get roasted for asking that. But I'm just gonna come out and say that it's not even respectful to compare Bosh to Lee because Lee is hands down better in every single category, is more skilled, and has to face Western opponents every night. What I'm trying to say is that there is actually no debate. Deep down everyone who pays attention should not pretend that Lee is not as good as these types of players. Aside from a little bit of one and one defense and some length, Lee does everything much better than Chris Bosh. Am I going to get criticized again this year? Probably, but the truth is really obvious and don't embarrass yourself please just because he's Bosh. Why am I picking on Bosh exactly? Because he is one type of player at the PF spot in the East that makes the all star team every single year.

Who rebounds better? NO contest.

Who is a more skilled scorer? No contest.

Better passer? not even a question

I don't mean to sound blunt, but anyone who STILL disagrees with me is a moron, an idiot, a tard. Maybe I'm being cocky and arrogant, but I don't even think Bosh should be respected by a player like Lee, a superior player.

It's like Lee is better in every single facet of the game, Im sorry but you really can't say otherwise unless you're too close minded to finally open up to the fact that the world is changing and certain players and teams shouldn't be forgotten about. I'm the type of guy that accepts obvious facts instead of listens to the media. The simple fact is that David Lee is a better professional NBA basketball player than Chris Bosh. And I don't mean to single out Bosh. He is just one of many that I could say Lee is better than, okay?
    Last edited by SacJB Shady; 12-13-2012 at 06:20 AM.

Default Re: It's obvious that David Lee is better (much better) than Bosh

ive only seen a couple gsw games this year, but am i the only person who thinks that lee isnt that bad defensively? people talk about him like hes a turnstile, but when ive seen him, he seems decent. he'll never be great, he just doesnt have the lenght, or athleticism, but he seemed to give a shit, an seemed to communicate pretty well.

anybody else think that hes actually an ok defender this year?

but yeah, he def been better than bosh so far this year.

Quote Originally Posted by chips93
    ive only seen a couple gsw games this year, but am i the only person who thinks that lee isnt that bad defensively? people talk about him like hes a turnstile, but when ive seen him, he seems decent. he'll never be great, he just doesnt have the lenght, or athleticism, but he seemed to give a shit, an seemed to communicate pretty well.

anybody else think that hes actually an ok defender this year?

but yeah, he def been better than bosh so far this year.

Thank you Thank you!! I got roasted on last year. The warriors weren't winning so I looked like I had no credibility! But it turns out people are seeing that I aint so off afterall.

No Lee's defense is not bad. Sometimes people look at how he is limited in his length. He does play well team defense and is part of the reason the warriors are doing well. He is tall somewhat but doesn't have great length. And believe it or not, he is athletic, just deceptively athletic. The guy beats power forwards with his quickness. You won't see him doing Blake Griffin type dunks, but he is still deceptively athletic and physical. He just does everything right on the court and is a team player. However he might have been a little too dirty with Lebron tonight. I think it wasn't intentional.

Default Re: It's BLATANTLY obvious that David Lee is better (much better) than Bosh

yeah his athleticsm is deceptive.

i kinda feel like hes good athletically in ways that benefit offense and rebounding more than defense.

his physicality, he has a decent vert, but doesnt get off the floor very quick, and hes quick, but just not laterally.

so he can bang on the boards, and blow passed people off the dribble, but he cant move his feet laterally out on the perimeter very well, an cant really get off the ground quick enough to contest shots at the rim.

but just the fact that he tries defensively, alone, makes him decent imo.

Rivalries Never Die Faptastrophe's Avatar

Default Re: It's BLATANTLY obvious that David Lee is better (much better) than Bosh

yeah his athleticsm is deceptive.

i kinda feel like hes good athletically in ways that benefit offense and rebounding more than defense.

his physicality, he has a decent vert, but doesnt get off the floor very quick, and hes quick, but just not laterally.

so he can bang on the boards, and blow passed people off the dribble, but he cant move his feet laterally out on the perimeter very well, an cant really get off the ground quick enough to contest shots at the rim.

but just the fact that he tries defensively, alone, makes him decent imo.

Yea quick, but perhaps not laterally, I got ya. But he does have very good handles and he does spin around people very fast. With defense, he has the brains for it and he has the rebounding. Lee is the master for making up for his deficiencies.

I agree.

Rivalries Never Die Faptastrophe's Avatar

Bosh could be the first option on a lot of teams. If he was, we wouldn't even be having this conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by Faptastrophe
    Bosh could be the first option on a lot of teams.
    He was. For a long time.

Seriously, though, both are big time:

Bosh: 18.5/8.3 and .540 shooting
    Lee: 19/11.3 and .514 shooting

Lee has never shot less than .500 in his career. From the pure numbers, he is massively underappreciated.
    Last edited by Shepseskaf; 12-13-2012 at 08:39 AM.

There isn't one thing David Lee does better than Bosh. I'm not even convinced hes a better rebounder.

As the No. 1 option, Bosh led some pretty mediocre Raptor teams...

Exception being the anomaly season where they won the Atlantic division and Sam Mitchell was Coach of the Year...

Quote Originally Posted by plowking
    There isn't one thing David Lee does better than Bosh. I'm not even convinced hes a better rebounder.

Quote Originally Posted by plowking
    this

except passing, rebounding, post moves, toughness, and finish around the basket.

I would take Chris Bosh over David Lee. This isn't a discredit to Lee, because he is a great player , but Bosh at PF is way better than Lee. Bosh is out of his element right now being put in that center role and being the 3rd-4th option in Miami

this

except passing, rebounding, post moves, toughness, and finish around the basket.

Am I the only person that watch Bosh do him dirty during those NY-TOR years?