Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: America

Banned

Default Re: America

Quote Originally Posted by LikeABosh
    Hilarious how butt hurt Eurofags get when us Americans display patriotism. GOAT country, deal with it.
    forreal.

They pretend to hate us, yet they eat our food, watch our shows and movies, listen to our music, and do their best to dress like us.

And everytime something goes wrong, they expect us to be there to save them

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by 24-Inch_Chrome
    Which other countries?

Jesus, I gotta wake up to this?

Act like you've been there my fellow Americans, don't equate Patriotism with douchebaggery.

Quote Originally Posted by Ass Dan
    Jesus, I gotta wake up to this?

Act like you've been there my fellow Americans, don't equate Patriotism with douchebaggery.
    That's the beauty of the USA. Nobody gives a fvck what other countries think of us.

Banned

Patriotism is the reason that America is dominating at a global level. We took a page out of Ancient Romes book and took patriotism to an entirely different level

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    Patriotism is the reason that America is dominating at a global level. We took a page out of Ancient Romes book and took patriotism to an entirely different level
    No we dominate through economic might, we own a stake in every country on Earth except North Korea and Cuba, and the latter is about to end.

We've been good at fixing broken shit and taking a piece of the pie, that's what money does for you.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Ass Dan
    No we dominate through economic might, we own a stake in every country on Earth except North Korea and Cuba, and the latter is about to end.

We've been good at fixing broken shit and taking a piece of the pie, that's what money does for you.
    Patriotism inspires unity. Other countries like UK and France have shit patriotism levels. It is hard to get them to agree on anything major.

In war time, patriotism is a positive thing. It is easier to inspire people to take up arms when they have grown up their whole lives being constantly told how great America is, and all the great things America has achieved.

It's also how our sports teams always overachieve-see the Miracle on Ice and the US mens national soccer team. Never give up. Never surrender. It's the American way. As much as other nations look down on us for patriotism, it is one of the reasons that USA is so far above their country.

If countries like UK and France had more patriotism, there would be better work ethic and the countries overall would be doing better than they are.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

I see more Puerto Rican flags on the road than I do American. So yeah, we need some more patriotism in this country. Memorial Day and Independence Day aren't just Holidays.

Do they even teach American History in schools anymore??

BUt,but you live in London

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Andrei89
    BUt,but you live in London
    you jelly, bro?