Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-15-2018, 10:53 AM   #1
Im Still Ballin
take him away boys

Default have u ever accidently liked something on insta/facebook while creepin

i haven't but boy have i come close
Im Still Ballin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2018, 11:21 AM   #2
DCL
Very good NBA starter

Default Re: have u ever accidently liked something on insta/facebook while creepin

if u accidentally press like, you can immediately undo that. they wont know unless they're online at that moment.

i have done worse shit. i accidentally video called someone in the middle of the night. had no intention of doing that but clumsy fingers pressed the stupid key when i meant to swipe out of the menu. i was trying to exit the app but didnt do it properly so it was still ringing in the background. the fking thing rang for like two seconds before i could cancel it.

i had no contact with the other side for like 4-5 years. that was a pretty creepy ass move. but oh well, shit happens.
DCL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2018, 12:33 PM   #3
nathanjizzle
#Trump4Treason

Default Re: have u ever accidently liked something on insta/facebook while creepin

sure i have and i dont regret it.
nathanjizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2018, 01:52 PM   #4
Walk on Water
Made that high school varsity squad

Yea my friend is obsessed with a girl. Talks about her constantly and calls me. I hit like on one of her public facebook posts. He called me and chewed me out for being so creepy and said if he wasn't related to me, he'd end the friendship right now.

And then recently I hit like and commented on HIS post about foods and movies. He was pissed off because he thought I was running his game again, since the posts were to impress the girls.
Walk on Water is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2018, 02:37 PM   #5
Ghost1
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCL
if u accidentally press like, you can immediately undo that. they wont know unless they're online at that moment.

i have done worse shit. i accidentally video called someone in the middle of the night. had no intention of doing that but clumsy fingers pressed the stupid key when i meant to swipe out of the menu. i was trying to exit the app but didnt do it properly so it was still ringing in the background. the fking thing rang for like two seconds before i could cancel it.

i had no contact with the other side for like 4-5 years. that was a pretty creepy ass move. but oh well, shit happens.

http://i.imgur.com/F1UguNW.jpg

Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2018, 04:11 PM   #6
bladefd
NBA rookie of the year

I am in a facebook group for this gaming forum I used to post on years ago. The forum died so they have a facebook group now. I had no idea the group posts were public so I was doing some fun trash talking for months with other members/friends from the community just like old times. Then I linked to some old religious feud I had on the forum years ago. I got couple likes from real-life friends, and that's when I realized everything I had been posting, including the trashtalk, was all public so it must have all showed up on walls at one point or another.. Oh boy.. And I'm guessing nobody knew those posts were not serious fights but joke trashtalking. I felt foolish afterwards, but I am banking on the fact that people have short memories
bladefd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2018, 09:59 PM   #7
HarryBergeron
Underhandicapped

The other day I accidentally sent a heart after going into the wrong DM convo. I immediately deleted it but the next day she sent me a message asking if I sent her a heart (must've been online at the time) and we've been talking everyday since.

Sometimes mistakes work out.
HarryBergeron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2018, 10:11 PM   #8
1987_Lakers
7-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walk on Water
Yea my friend is obsessed with a girl. Talks about her constantly and calls me. I hit like on one of her public facebook posts. He called me and chewed me out for being so creepy and said if he wasn't related to me, he'd end the friendship right now.

And then recently I hit like and commented on HIS post about foods and movies. He was pissed off because he thought I was running his game again, since the posts were to impress the girls.

1987_Lakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2018, 10:19 PM   #9
ROCSteady
One of One

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladefd
I am in a facebook group for this gaming forum I used to post on years ago. The forum died so they have a facebook group now. I had no idea the group posts were public so I was doing some fun trash talking for months with other members/friends from the community just like old times. Then I linked to some old religious feud I had on the forum years ago. I got couple likes from real-life friends, and that's when I realized everything I had been posting, including the trashtalk, was all public so it must have all showed up on walls at one point or another.. Oh boy.. And I'm guessing nobody knew those posts were not serious fights but joke trashtalking. I felt foolish afterwards, but I am banking on the fact that people have short memories

Second hand embarassment.

That's like having all of our friends and family read some of our convos here but KNOWING your identity and real life self.

I can't imagine how ISH would translate to lame ass FB
ROCSteady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2018, 02:21 AM   #10
bladefd
NBA rookie of the year

Another embarrassing moment..

Someone sent this facebook link bug in my pm years back and if you click it, it randomly sends the link to another random fb friend automatically. Like a dummy, I clicked it and it sent the link to this girl I had crush on back when we were in high-school. I am guessing she clicked it too and it did same thing to her. She must have thought I did it purposely so she deleted me from her fb, and I am pretty sure she blocked me. I tried pming her to apologize but if I was blocked, she wouldn't have received my pm. I felt real bad. Couple years later, I saw her show up on mutual friends list so I tried re-adding her (I guess she unblocked me). She canceled my friend invitation, and I was sad. That was 4yrs ago.

I remember she was very pretty, always smiling and kind person, but I guess she got mad over that link.. Not like I ever posted on her fb other than "happy birthday"s. She used to post random cute images of herself. She was kind of nice (pretty face, massive boobs, nice butt, fun gentle personality, whole package) and not slutty either, which is rare to find. Ah well.
bladefd is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: