Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456
    NBA rookie of the year

Default Re: reality check true Heat ( and LeBron Heat fans ).........Dwyane Wade is 31 years old

Quote Originally Posted by coin24
    Last time I checked Wade was injured last season, and played like shit for the 2 seasons before that...
    Enlighten me how he is still prime Wade please...
    Just when you thought you've seen it all from clown ass Laker/Kobe fans, you get a gem like this.

Ignored.

Local High School Star

Default Re: reality check true Heat ( and LeBron Heat fans ).........Dwyane Wade is 31 years old

Quote Originally Posted by coin24
    Last time I checked Wade was injured last season, and played like shit for the 2 seasons before that...
    Enlighten me how he is still prime Wade please...

LeBron stans getting nervous that was his one and only title With Wade declining, and other teams getting better, the Heats championship window is closing fast. Thats not being a hater its a fact.
    and ignore list

Please not the ignore list LeBron stans

College superstar

Old man Wade, injuries galore, barely breathing, athleticism waning:
    #3 in NBA in PER in 10-11
    #3 in NBA in PER in 11-12.

Kobe career high in PER- #3.

God I love Kobestans. Lakers may very well win the title this year. God knows they have the talent. But to suggest Wade is done is just silly. I mean there were people suggesting that Wade has more mileage than Kobe. Thats precious.

PER is the be all and end all of basketball

Quote Originally Posted by HurricaneKid
    Old man Wade, injuries galore, barely breathing, athleticism waning:
    #3 in NBA in PER in 10-11
    #3 in NBA in PER in 11-12.

Kobe career high in PER- #3.

God I love Kobestans. Lakers may very well win the title this year. God knows they have the talent. But to suggest Wade is done is just silly. I mean there were people suggesting that Wade has more mileage than Kobe. Thats precious.
    Too bad PER is meaningless.

Not airballing my layups anymore

Quote Originally Posted by TYPICAL KOBE STAN
    ANY STAT THAT DOES NOT FAVOR KOBE IS meaningless.

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Heavincent
    PER is subjective and a flawed stat. Hollinger gave the most value to what he thought was most important. Essentially anyone could make a similar stat to PER crediting one category more then another, and thus the list would change.

It isn't anymore viable then if anyone on this site were to make a formula up with their personal beliefs of how stats should be valued.

National High School Star funnystuff's Avatar

Default Re: reality check true Heat ( and LeBron Heat fans ).........Dwyane Wade is 31 years

Quote Originally Posted by Heavincent
    Why because Kobes PER is among the worst as a superstar ranked as high as he is?

Kobe stans.

Default Re: reality check true Heat ( and LeBron Heat fans ).........Dwyane Wade is 31 years

Quote Originally Posted by funnystuff
    Why because Kobes PER is among the worst as a superstar ranked as high as he is?

Kobe stans.
    I don't even know what Kobe's PER is. PER is meaningless to me because it's some stupid formula made up by some schmuck who doesn't know anything about basketball.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by funnystuff

Kobe stans.
    Yes, if Kobe's PER/advanced stats were off the charts and elite, Kobe stans would be using them all day every day but since Kobe's PER/advanced stats are weak for a superstar, they deny the credibility of the stat.

People will only listen to what they want to hear.

Not airballing my layups anymore

Not trying to hate or anything but did you not see the playoff series against Pacers?..

Local High School Star Nero Tulip's Avatar

I don't think anyone is waiting for Kobe to retire... if anything the Lakers will be better then.

Serious playground baller Jolokia's Avatar

To suggest Wade isn't highly skilled is plain ignorant.

He has all the tools to prolong his career. It's whether his mind wants to change his playing style. Problem is, at this stage of his career, he's still thinking attack-the-rim rather than exploiting what is given to him.

Check out his stroke: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBuDG5WNsdY
    His form is getting better and better with time. He just needs to implement it into the game and that will come eventually through lots of practice and mind training--shoot first when open and don't pump fake to get a foul or opening to attack the basket. He has a sweet banker and should rely on it to jumpstart his midrange game.

Now look at his footwork and ability to get a basket in a variety of ways: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfWCVEDwE5I
    This is how I want Wade to play. His arsenal of moves is very unpredictable yet very efficient. Wade's floaters has always been unstoppable. He needs to go to them more often instead of the exciting dunks and flashy layups that he wants. Yes, he got hot and his fadeaway jumpers were sticking, but he is very capable of hitting them more often...just needs to use less energy by not driving in as much to get that lift he needs.

All in all, he's past his physical peak when his athleticism dominated the league individually, but next year, I expect him to be at his peak mentally. Yes, he's declining physically and him being proned to injuries, mostly from his playing style, certainly isn't helping him age well. This will all change with a slight adjustment in his playing style that WILL happen next year.

The most efficient Wade ever will make his appearence next season. He's still a superstar and the leader of the Miami Heat.