Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 08-22-2006, 03:49 PM   #1
KB8tHeGrEaT

Default KOBE>LeBRON>WADE obiously

Lets settle this once and for all im sick all those kobe haters always saying lebron and wade are better then kobe come on man seriously i mean i bet kobe will school both of them in a one on one game. Naw but that boy lebron is fu*king sick ill take lebron over wade anyday but kobe over both anyday come on people think for real though im a die hard kobe and lakers fan for life KOBE AND LAKERS b*tch!!!
Old 08-22-2006, 05:13 PM   #2
kobedaman24
its ours nxt year LA09

kobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this board

Kobe can do what LeBron can never do.
kobedaman24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2006, 05:58 PM   #3
LakersDynasty
Very good NBA starter

LakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputation

Lebron is much better than Wade who is the most overrated player in the NBA. But none of them can shoot like Kobe, Defense is worlds apart and they dont have the heart that Kobe does. Kobe is one of the 3 most talented players of all time. Comparing them to Kobe is a joke!
LakersDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2006, 11:46 PM   #4
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

This is one of those threads where if someone is a Lebron or Wade fan, you will never convince them that Kobe is a better player. Its kinda like politics.... haha

Seriously, you should post this also in the Cleveland and Miami forums and see what kinds of responses you get. I bet for each city, the bias will be toward their player.
SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2006, 12:05 AM   #5
kobedaman24
its ours nxt year LA09

kobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this board

Yeah this thread is just full of opinions you have to back up with facts.
For my other post, I'd give the example of the digits 8 and 1.
kobedaman24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2006, 12:06 AM   #6
LakerFan1086
Serious playground baller

LakerFan1086 has not been impressing people

I think Kobe is better than both of them right now. After kobe passes his prime, i'll take D-wade because LeBron will get it done right up until crunch time; which is right about that time that he starts with that little tick of his in which he starts eating away at his nails. At least D-wade has shown that he can close out games when he's called upon.
LakerFan1086 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2006, 10:31 AM   #7
dblockallstars
High school junior varsity star

dblockallstars has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakerFan1086
I think Kobe is better than both of them right now. After kobe passes his prime, i'll take D-wade because LeBron will get it done right up until crunch time; which is right about that time that he starts with that little tick of his in which he starts eating away at his nails. At least D-wade has shown that he can close out games when he's called upon.

yeah but 'bron still gets away w/ steppin out of bounds n travelling on game winning shots, so he'll always get his share of ESPN moments.
dblockallstars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2006, 11:57 AM   #8
*LAKERS_3_PETE*
Local High School Star

*LAKERS_3_PETE* has decent reputation

You said it KB8tHeGrEaT! besides the value of greatness is rewarded through winning championships and last I checked the score card looked like this with kobe accomplishing the most rings.

kobe=3

lebron=0

wade=1

Last edited by *LAKERS_3_PETE* : 08-23-2006 at 12:07 PM.
*LAKERS_3_PETE* is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: