Page 28 of 46 FirstFirst ... 182526272829303138 ... LastLast

Default Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
    Go to priest in Riften.. buy amulet of Mara for 200 gold. He starts in Bee and Barb first time you meet.. after that he can be found in temple. Then just ask whoever if they are interested in you and meet them in Riften for ceremony. I strongly recommend marrying someone who makes money. For example.. I forgot to ask for 25 days if our shop has made money and my wife (Aela The Huntress) said yes.. and gave me 2500 gold! It's 100 gold per day I think always.
    Gold digger!

But that's pretty awesome, do a lot of waiting and you just rake in the money. If only you could wait in days instead of hours.

Clipper Nation Soldier Clippersfan86's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dave3
    Gold digger!

But that's pretty awesome, do a lot of waiting and you just rake in the money. If only you could wait in days instead of hours.
    . Dude it was by accident! It was a nice bonus because it got me from 88 to 100 smithing!

So 3 days have past since I got the game..36 ****ing hours...and I have been glitched and I am very disappointed. There is a patch coming out this week, I think? And hopefully it will fix the Markath glitch. If you don't know about it yet absolutely do NOT do the main quest in Markath (finding out about the corruption in the city, going to jail, etc.). It is a very fun quest yes, but once completed you will not be able to enter the city without the guards ALWAYS trying to arrest you, even if you cooperate it goes into a loop and he keeps asking.

Example:

Guard: HALT! You have been seen committing murder in the city and we have plenty of witnesses (btw this is false you have been framed), come with me!

Me: Ok, take me to jail

Guard: You will never see the light of day again...HALT! You have been seen blah blah blah

It is really frustrating especially since I have just got to the point in the thieves guild where I go to Markath to translate Gallus's journal and accuse Mercer of his crimes. Now I have to wait for the patch -___-

I am level 25 now, highest skill is pickpocketing (85). Archery is 47, 2H is 48, lockpicking and sneaking are 43, and I have other high skills I cant really remember at the top of my head. But yea reeeaaall disappointed about the glitch messing up my game (for now, hopefully will be fixed this week) I was really getting into the thieves guild and was LOVING it...archery is where its at btw, sneak attack bonus + good bow and decent archery skill = kill shot to most creatures. I remember I went to that one golden estate and killed off every one on the outside (about 7-8 tough mercenaries) with just my bow, I have killer accuracy However i left my horse on the main island while I was on a smaller island arching the mercenaries down and they killed my horse
    Last edited by Bosnian Sajo; 11-26-2011 at 04:46 AM.

check what i just freakin found .... its called Bound Bow, with Bound Arrows.... its a conjured/magic Bow.... it doesnt say how much damage it takes and so on, but all i know is ppl die immediately lol... i can tell you how/where to find this beast if u want to

Last edited by pauk; 11-26-2011 at 11:14 PM.

here is a screenshot of me in my sexiest gear so far....

Full Daedra set (enchanted with +80% archery damage & +80% one-handed & two-handed damage and a ring which does +40% archery damage)

Daedra Bow & Arrows Does a total of 536 damage on one hit!!!
    Arrows do 24 damage and the Bow does 55 damage + enchanted with Fire (+38 damage) and Magicka (+46 damage) and poisoned (+50 damage) and the Daedra armor gives +80% archery damage and ring +40% archery damage... dont ask, im level 100 in enchanting & smithing with full perks on them to.... im only level 53 on Archery tho with only 1 archery perk, so i guess there is even much more damage to get out of this monster... it could probably kill GOD with one hit when its all said and done... so...

come at me brahs!

Last edited by pauk; 11-27-2011 at 01:28 AM.

just encountered a frustrating issue

so i'm 7-8hrs in and heading to find that horn or w/e from Ustengrave and I get into combat upon entering, me being the smartass I save during battle so when I die I don't end up way back in the fields of skyrim again.

turns out when I spawn again I die instantly because I saved in mid-combat (LOL), so yeah...u get the story, the cycle continued for about 20-30 times before I was able to beat the death and tap B to open the skills/magic/item menu and eat some food + regain health and shout/run my way to the side, regain health then save...lol

oh I had no other save files and I shut off all auto saving...i guess i learned my lesson

Just won the whole game at level 12.......BOSS

Quote Originally Posted by talkingconch
    just encountered a frustrating issue

so i'm 7-8hrs in and heading to find that horn or w/e from Ustengrave and I get into combat upon entering, me being the smartass I save during battle so when I die I don't end up way back in the fields of skyrim again.

turns out when I spawn again I die instantly because I saved in mid-combat (LOL), so yeah...u get the story, the cycle continued for about 20-30 times before I was able to beat the death and tap B to open the skills/magic/item menu and eat some food + regain health and shout/run my way to the side, regain health then save...lol

oh I had no other save files and I shut off all auto saving...i guess i learned my lesson
    Go to load and re load to your last point before that. I remember I got stuck too, becuz I tried to save while dieign and it kept looping.

Clipper Nation Soldier Clippersfan86's Avatar

So crazy news. Now that I have best weapons/gear in game and my one handed skill is way higher than before I 1-2 shot everything with Werewolf. I even attacked my companion to test it and killed her in 2 shots. One knocked her down.. second was finisher. So basically I'm a dual weilding, full dragon armor warrior beast... and even more beastly and have like 500 health as a Werewolf (I'm up to 250 naturally).

Also more info I learned to help you guys.

1. Companions I hire/get new... wield only glass weapons (best available) because I can smith them.

2. Since I got 100 smithing... now I find glass weapons on the floor, in chests all the time etc.. and they are worth a fortune. From selling about 15 items.. I got 11k gold in 1-2 hours. Prior to 100 smithing I only found iron and steel mostly.
    Last edited by Clippersfan86; 11-28-2011 at 01:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
    So crazy news. Now that I have best weapons/gear in game and my one handed skill is way higher than before I 1-2 shot everything with Werewolf. I even attacked my companion to test it and killed her in 2 shots. One knocked her down.. second was finisher. So basically I'm a dual weilding, full dragon armor warrior beast... and even more beastly and have like 500 health as a Werewolf (I'm up to 250 naturally).
    Dang. You must've had nothing to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Dictator
    Go to load and re load to your last point before that. I remember I got stuck too, becuz I tried to save while dieign and it kept looping.
    Nope I only had 1 save file. I turned off auto-saving so there were no other load points. Now I have 2 or 3 saves incase it happens again lol.

Just won the whole game at level 12.......BOSS
    Thats not the point of the game man! You missed out on all the fun side quests and guilds

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I currently am level 30 with pickpocketing being 99, few points away from my first 100 lvl skill

Also very sad that my companion Belrand died, we went into a cave where they were making illegal skooma and he was wearing full dwarven armor (enchanted too) and I thought we would do fine just like always but he was taken down by some tough ass dude who I hardly killed myself..RIP

Now I have Marcurio and honestly I don't like him, he is literally too powerful, I like actually fighting and having a challenge not him just mageing the **** out of everyone. I mean I just faced a blood dragon and he took it down like it was a wolf, I only got 2 arrows in the damn dragon...

Just won the main quests at level 12....... NON BOSS considering i just played 3% of the game
    fixed
    Last edited by pauk; 11-28-2011 at 05:52 AM.

Im level 42 and I just did the Solitude main quest with the Elf. How far in am i?

Quote Originally Posted by Bosnian Sajo
    Thats not the point of the game man! You missed out on all the fun side quests and guilds

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I currently am level 30 with pickpocketing being 99, few points away from my first 100 lvl skill

Also very sad that my companion Belrand died, we went into a cave where they were making illegal skooma and he was wearing full dwarven armor (enchanted too) and I thought we would do fine just like always but he was taken down by some tough ass dude who I hardly killed myself..RIP

Now I have Marcurio and honestly I don't like him, he is literally too powerful, I like actually fighting and having a challenge not him just mageing the **** out of everyone. I mean I just faced a blood dragon and he took it down like it was a wolf, I only got 2 arrows in the damn dragon...
    Yea Mercucio's a total beast lol. There's been times where I'll just order him to wait back so I can get a kill in or 2 when I know a battle is a approaching.