Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Virginity

Da Mavs

Default Re: Virginity

Quote Originally Posted by ace23
    I'm just going to ask what everyone is thinking. Do you **** four-limbed chicks? Serious question, I'm honestly curious.

How does sex go for you? Do you **** with your prosthetic on or remove it first, etc.?

fair questions, my gf is four limbed i assure you lol. and i take it off to do that. would be rather uncomfortable if i didnt.

NBA rookie of the year

I'm just going to ask what everyone is thinking. Do you **** four-limbed chicks? Serious question, I'm honestly curious.

How does sex go for you? Do you **** with your prosthetic on or remove it first, etc.?
    You seem retarded, why wouldn't he fu*k four-limbed chicks?
    So everyone who's in a car accident and loose their leg suddenly gets into screwing 3-limbed chicks?

No one is thinking that, retard..

Da Mavs

Quote Originally Posted by millwad
    So everyone who's in a car accident and loose their leg suddenly gets into screwing 3-limbed chicks?

No one is thinking that, retard..
    Haha I don't take offense to it really, I've gotten questions like "how do you shower?" to "will your kids have two legs?" and even what he asked.

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by D-Rose
    Haha I don't take offense to it really, I've gotten questions like "how do you shower?" to "will your kids have two legs?" and even what he asked.
    It's scary how ignorant some people really are..

Thanks D-Rose

Quote Originally Posted by millwad
    No, dumbass.

There are still paraplegic, one-limbed, and quadraplegic hoes out there.

Way to drop in after he answered the question, by the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Myth
    He probably isn't, I lost my V card to his grandmother the same way.
    what !?....she told me i was her only love...... .......btw, without the dentures, the gums feels awesome on the dick, right ?

NBA rookie of the year

Thanks D-Rose

No, dumbass.

There are still paraplegic, one-limbed, and quadraplegic hoes out there.

Way to drop in after he answered the question, by the way.
    Like your trashy mom.

stupid mfers

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Myth's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tomtucker
    what !?....she told me i was her only love...... .......btw, without the dentures, the gums feels awesome on the dick, right ?
    She tells everybody that. I've heard at least 3 others claim that, and those were just neighbors on her block that I ran into.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Myth's Avatar

"will your kids have two legs?"
    You should just tell them that your leg remained dormant in the genes, and therefore your first child will have 3 legs. If they were that dumb in the first place to ask that question, they may actually believe your answer.

I was 19 when I lost my virginity to a hooker Me and my buddies went to a bordello and I didn't plan on banging a whore, (they also had strippers and that was all we were gonna do, watch naked chicks) it just happened that I got drunk, was feeling horny and I had the cash. At the time, I was going steady with my then girlfriend for two years and she wanted to wait to get married As you can imagine, I was backed up like a mofo. Anyways, this hot older chick, about 27 years old comes up to me and I fell to temptation. Long story short, I'm nervous as **** and I just can't nut, she was at first acting like she was into it but a half hour later she was like "are you gonna finish or what" I felt like a pimp at first banging away but by that time I'm feeling the pressure to bust a nut and obviously that isn't the best scenario to be able to actually do it...

I pretended to nut and I know she didn't buy it since the condom was jizz free Not the greatest experience ever but a few weeks later I finally had sex with my gf in my car , I busted inside without a condom because I didn't want to ruin my Prelude's front seat, she cried because she thought she was gonna get pregnant but luckilly we dodged that bullet. BTW she looked a lot like Fionna Apple. I'm better at the sex game nowadays I'm happy to report.
    Last edited by TheMan; 08-19-2012 at 12:51 AM.

Learning to shoot layups

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan
    I was 19 when I lost my virginity to a hooker Me and my buddies went to a bordello and I didn't plan on banging a whore, (they also had strippers and that was all we were gonna do, watch naked chicks) it just happened that I got drunk, was feeling horny and I had the cash. At the time, I was going steady with my then girlfriend for two years and she wanted to wait to get married As you can imagine, I was backed up like a mofo. Anyways, this hot older chick, about 27 years old comes up to me and I fell to temptation. Long story short, I'm nervous as **** and I just can't nut, she was at first acting like she was into it but a half hour later she was like "are you gonna finish or what" I felt like a pimp at first banging away but by that time I'm feeling the pressure to bust a nut and obviously that isn't the best scenario to be able to actually do it...

I pretended to nut and I know she didn't buy it since the condom was jizz free Not the greatest experience ever but a few weeks later I finally had sex with my gf in my car , I busted inside without a condom because I didn't want to ruin my Prelude's front seat, she cried because she thought she was gonna get pregnant but luckilly we dodged that bullet. BTW she looked a lot like Fionna Apple. I'm better at the sex game nowadays I'm happy to report.
    You are, as your username entitles, The Man!

will your kids have two legs?" and even what he asked.

you should reply 'Well hopefully, but are your kids going to have any brain cells?'

Quote Originally Posted by pinoyballer247
    You are, as your username entitles, The Man!

Quote Originally Posted by Myth
    She tells everybody that. I've heard at least 3 others claim that, and those were just neighbors on her block that I ran into.
    ....why can