Page 1 of 14 123411 ... LastLast
    CeoTypeDoe619
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Default Phil Jackson trying to put spotlight on Kevin Durant "Preferential Treatment"

"Yeah, by the calls he gets, he really gets to the line a lot, I'll tell ya," Jackson said Tuesday. "There's a couple plays in the last game where I was pretty curious how he got there."

Refs might have to think twice before blowing the whistle on those bullsh*t calls he has been getting.

http://www.latimes.com/sports/la-sp-...,6858090.story
    Last edited by CeoTypeDoe619; 04-15-2010 at 07:11 AM.

OKC 2010-11 NBA Champs

Default Re: Phil Jackson trying to put spotlight on Kevin Durant "Preferential Treatment"

/thread

CeoTypeDoe619

Default Re: Phil Jackson trying to put spotlight on Kevin Durant "Preferential Treatment"

Quote Originally Posted by joyner82

/thread

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fG-A_lfQlvI

OKC 2010-11 NBA Champs

Quote Originally Posted by CeoTypeDoe619
    =

Quote Originally Posted by joyner82

/thread

And what does that have to do with Durant, and this season? You denying that Durant does have a ton of questionable stuff go on?

Very good NBA starter wally_world's Avatar

Underhanded tactics from the Zen Master. Durant is not impressed, he will still get the calls he deserve.

Phil Jackson of them all whining about preferential treatment

Okay, but its not like Phil is LYING. I mean sh*t, lets be real Durant has been the new poster boy for "Preferential Treatment" this season. Im JUST sayin'

Kobe's getting the block foul called for him against the Bucks is 100x worse then anything Durant gets.

Is it really mind games? it's clear Durant gets to the line alot and people do wonder how and why. I know Lebron does too but seems KD gets 15-20 a game when I look at the boxscores.

CeoTypeDoe619

Quote Originally Posted by Pharcyde
    Kobe's getting the block foul called for him against the Bucks is 100x worse then anything Durant gets.
    1 call > 10-20 free throws a game
    Great logic

There are times when Durant seems to get to the line more than an entire fu*king team at times....that doesnt seem right.

CeoTypeDoe619

Quote Originally Posted by oh the horror
    There are times when Durant seems to get to the line more than an entire fu*king team at times....that doesnt seem right.
    Just like that boston game. at BOSTONS HOME!
    I 'm pretty sure he shot 5 less free throws then the whole team

Quote Originally Posted by CeoTypeDoe619
    Just like that boston game. at BOSTONS HOME!
    I 'm pretty sure he shot 5 less free throws then the whole team
    It's weird how other teams are picking up on this and mentioning it. KG went nuts in that game

College superstar brooks_thompson's Avatar

i get that he still does this every year just to put the idea in the refs' heads and let it simmer there, and there are some mentally shaky refs (ex. timid guy in utah) but it has not made an impact in years (if it ever did); it's just a smarmy tactic influenced by his own ego.