Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Fantasy Basketball Forum

Fantasy Basketball Forum Fantasy basketball message board - fantasy basketball forum

Old 10-04-2008, 11:49 AM   #1
RapsFan
Great college starter

RapsFan is a pretty well-respected posterRapsFan is a pretty well-respected posterRapsFan is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Who will have the better season?

Michael Redd, Stephen Jackson, Mike Dunleavy or Mike Miller?
RapsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 12:20 PM   #2
Maniak
I Love LeBron

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Who will have the better season?

Michael Redd
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 03:12 PM   #3
Zan Tabak
Only the finest

Zan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation here

Jason Collins.
Zan Tabak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 03:31 PM   #4
bigkingsfan
Gif-ted

bigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

1. Mike Dunleavy, underrated fantasy player, who won't kill you in any cat. Jermaine is gone, so no worry about a down year here.
2. S-Jack, his TO and FG% bumps him down on my list. Should be close to a 20 5 5 player.
3. Redd, Takes a hit with the addition RJ and Bogut improving every year. Skiles is a horrible fantasy coach too, and will implement more defense.
4. Mike Miller, 2 bombs and 50% FG%. Nash is the only other player to complete this feat last year. I'm just not sure about his other numbers, Al-Jef and Love are good rebounders, and he won't get to create as much, compared to Memphis, with crappy/young pg.

Last edited by bigkingsfan : 10-04-2008 at 03:33 PM.
bigkingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 03:32 PM   #5
mpt3489
I airball my layups

mpt3489 has an OK reputation so far

i think redd is the best player but i think mike miller will be th e best value there. he is a borderline number 1 option in minni with jefferson and i think he will outroduce his previous numbers. i see miller havin a hugeeee year
mpt3489 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 10:02 PM   #6
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this board

Dunleavy and Granger show.....

Michael Redd hopefully he will keep his point totals but add some other stats namely stls and assist under skiles. Dont think Bogut will affect him to much because I dont think its going to be feed the post let him work kind of offense...

Mike Miller who knows he's on such a young sh!tty team... If they were smart he would be the 2nd option after Jefferson...

Maggette and Jackson show till Ellis comes back.... Dont know how thats going to work with a weak PG situation...
Rameek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 01:32 PM   #7
thejoyofsobe
Local High School Star

thejoyofsobe has an OK reputation so far

I'm with Baron Davis out of town and Monta Ellis on the bench for the next few months I'd take Stephen Jackson.
thejoyofsobe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 01:10 AM   #8
regimeteam
I brick open layups

regimeteam has an OK reputation so far

jackson will be point forward for about 2 weeks until they see his ability to run the point is costing them games.

redd will be a sharp shooter and will get back to his averages two seasons ago, even with rj in town.

miller will be average.
regimeteam is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: