Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-14-2008, 01:36 AM   #16
Phar
Banned

Phar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPhar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPhar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPhar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPhar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPhar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPhar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPhar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: world's tallest woman dies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy Munson
Hey Phar, since I know that you live in the STL area, have you ever been to Alton, IL? That's where the tallest man ever, Robert Wadlow, was from. They have a life size statue and museum dedicated to him. If you have the chance you should go check it out. Actually, you could make a mini-day out of it. Alton is a really cool town.
Been through there before, never have spent time there. I shall look into it :]
Phar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 01:45 AM   #17
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

wow tall guys... i wonder how being that tall affects their health?
gts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 03:06 AM   #18
White Chocolate
5-time NBA All-Star

White Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputation

RIP. No one would want to be that tall. I thought I was tall, but 7'7"?
White Chocolate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 09:56 PM   #19
supersmashbros
Good college starter

supersmashbros is considered somewhat coolsupersmashbros is considered somewhat cool

Ok just imagine if Robert Wadlow was actually mobile enough to play basketball?
supersmashbros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 12:16 PM   #20
ErhnamDjinn
“Homo homini lupus est

ErhnamDjinn is considered somewhat coolErhnamDjinn is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by supersmashbros
Ok just imagine if Robert Wadlow was actually mobile enough to play basketball?

yeah holy cow robert wadlow is so freaking large, the second tallest man is actually in our country now, touring to earn cash so he can have his foot operated on. Man I would never want to be that big, my dream height would be atleast 6'2
ErhnamDjinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 02:06 PM   #21
Kebab Stall
I am Chris Wilcox

Kebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by poorlilrich
worlds tallest man meets worlds smallest man

worlds tallest man and wife

That's not the world's tallest man, he's only 7'9, I think. The world's tallest man is currently 8'4, this is him.....

Though people question his height, because he hasn't been officially measured by GWR.
Kebab Stall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 02:12 PM   #22
Jumpshot Virus
Banned

Jumpshot Virus has an OK reputation so far

I wonder how deep her cooter went?

Jumpshot Virus is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: