Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast
    Very good NBA starter

Default Re: Lebron gave Rose a call after being eliminated and his team was seen with bulls gear

I agree with round. Why does it matter if the bulls had chips before?? Was Larry bird scared to go to celtics because of Russell. This is complete nonesense.

Good High School Starter

Default Re: Lebron gave Rose a call after being eliminated and his team was seen with bulls gear

Quote Originally Posted by bdreason
    I don't think Rose and LeBron are a good combo. Both like to have the ball in their hands, and like to take the ball to the rim. Neither has a great jumper. So, are they just going to take turns taking the ball to the rack? And kicking it out to shooters that they don't have?

This Bulls team, even with LeBron, still has no post presence and no shooters to spread the court. Bulls would be much better off with a guy like Bosh.
    Derrick Rose has one of the best jumpers at the point guard position in the entire league. Please stop listening to the idiots that say otherwise.

Good High School Starter

Quote Originally Posted by Raptors/Heat101
    They've been sucking is all. I'd live in Toronto way before I lived in NYC. And everyone knows that Toronto sucks.
    Actually, Toronto is heralded as one of the nicer cities to live in.

Good High School Starter

Quote Originally Posted by AMISTILLILL
    Difference: Jordan, in a myriad of ways, is basketball and is synonymous with the sport. It's undeniable. The strides he made for basketball are incomparable to anything else. The same can't be said for some of those other sports franchises you listed.
    Walter Payton is known as one of if not the greatest athlete/running back of all time. People aren't afraid to be a running back here.

People know what LeBron is now. He is not coming here with 4 rings already, with expectations to bring another 6 to Chicago.

Good High School Starter

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    Chicago is the one place he could win a title, and the reaction would be (after the initial happiness) now get us TWO more. NY would be in a coma from the partying. Miami would be happy enough. Cleveland would be in shock probably not celebrating afraid someone would take it away. All 6 net fans would jump up and down. But Chicago would yawn.

I think that's a negative.
    Yeah, one of the most loyal fan bases in all of sports would yawn when we won a championship.

Good High School Starter

Quote Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
    If LBJ doesn't win a ring isn't he a failure regardless of where he goes?
    Exactly, hes being compared to Jordan his whole career so far and will be into the future.

The only thing he'll get in New York is "hes better than Ewing"

Rip+Rose=Ripping Rose Clocian-IGN's Avatar

damit wrong thread

Quote Originally Posted by Knicks101
    Yeah, that's it. I'm upset about something that hasn't even happened. Do me a favor and explain to me what has changed in the last week that made the Bulls go from having 0 chance of getting LeBron to them becoming the favorites.
    Knicks101, you obviously don't understand.

If Chris Bouuusanard says something, it must be true. Duh!!!!!!

You can say what you want about my Bulls...

Say Rose isn't a PG and he can't shoot.

Make fun of Noah's hair.

Talk shit about Kraise and the BREAKUP OF OUR DYNASTY.

But never...eva eva eva eva talk shit about Chicago Pizza.

If you've never tagged your name in a Gino's or tasted the pizza perfection that is Homerun Inn, Beggars, Chicago Dough, or Aurelio's....you cannot claim to be a pizza expert!

Serious playground baller OrlandoAnderson's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Clocian-IGN
    nobody thought bron was going anywhere(except delusional knicks fans)if he won the title with the cavs. now not only did he get bounced out the play offs but in the second round at that. now there's a really good chance lebron leaves and lets face it, chicago is in the best situation right now with Rose, Noah, and Deng(who we will try to move with or kirk by himself for bosh/amare/boozer).

What the hell does NY have? 2 possible max contract spots that nobody is going to because they know good and well they aren't winning a ring with only 2 good players. doesn't help that you traded your draft picks away. FA gonna be saying to themselves "if this shit dont work the first year, its REALLY not gonna work at all".

There's miami and other teams as well but the fact remains that the bulls are in the best situation. be sad
    sweet story gimp

Quote Originally Posted by Go Getter
    You can say what you want about my Bulls...

Say Rose isn't a PG and he can't shoot.

Make fun of Noah's hair.

Talk shit about Kraise and the BREAKUP OF OUR DYNASTY.

But never...eva eva eva eva talk shit about Chicago Pizza.

If you've never tagged your name in a Gino's or tasted the pizza perfection that is Homerun Inn, Beggars, Chicago Dough, or Aurelio's....you cannot claim to be a pizza expert!
    Deep dish chicago pizza sucks. It is not real pizza. NYC pizza or Italian pizza napoletana is the truth and you can't find a decent slice outside of NYC/CT. I'd rather have lasagna than Chicago pizza because that's basically what it is.

7-time NBA All-Star OneMoreSucka's Avatar

I don't mind Chicago pizza but it really isn't even pizza. If you can't eat it with your hands, what's the point.

Good High School Starter

Quote Originally Posted by jdem
    Deep dish chicago pizza sucks. It is not real pizza. NYC pizza or Italian pizza napoletana is the truth and you can't find a decent slice outside of NYC/CT. I'd rather have lasagna than Chicago pizza because that's basically what it is.

Thats why people around the country pay to have Lou Malnati's pizzas DELIVERED to them from Illinois.

The pizza must be awful if people in Cali are ordering it from halfway across the country.

Good High School Starter

Quote Originally Posted by OneMoreSucka
    I don't mind Chicago pizza but it really isn't even pizza. If you can't eat it with your hands, what's the point.
    To eat it. Because its ****ing delicious.

Quote Originally Posted by burnsy87

Thats why people around the country pay to have Lou Malnati's pizzas DELIVERED to them from Illinois.

The pizza must be awful if people in Cali are ordering it from halfway across the country.
    And people fly to NY just to get Patsy's, Johnny's, DiFara's, John's, etc so what is your point? Chicago "pizza" is a mess, glorified lasagna...