Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789

Default Re: How many men did your wife / girlfriend bang?

Quote Originally Posted by Myth
    I'm actually not currently annoyed with my discussion with you. As for the bold part, I'm not sure what part you are referring to. If what was a thing I didn't like I wouldn't say what?
    You have a ton of details about how your GF is a virgin and you got annoyed when you thought we didn't believe it, if that fact isn't at least something you like (that she's a virgin) then you'd not give two shits on the why and how about it. That's all.
    It's irrelevent anyway, if she's cool but you find out that she slept with some guy two years before she met you i don't see how that matters.

NBA Superstar

Interesting back and forth here. Could the divide about whether a woman is being truthful (and whether it's possible to be a virgin well into one's 20's) have to do with what types of women we chase?

I've been reading some of these responses with folks claiming women cannot be trusted, they always lie about their number, if they say they're virgins then they're lying and it kind of feels like some of us are from different planets. I remember dating one person of whom I wasn't sure I believed or trusted in regards to sexual history. Otherwise, as a non-social scene guy, I tend to date similarly low key women and I've found all of them to be quite truthful and believable - as in, I can't even fathom them making their number up.

Quote Originally Posted by NuggetsFan
    At 25 if a girl is a virgin something's up. Like there's a legit reason why it's like that. Not a just a oh I wanted to wait. Religious, Cultural etc. are one's I'd believe. Mental health issues such as anxiety and depression, maybe her younger years were rough. Anti social/shyness and simply wasn't involved in many social scenes thus not having many relationships/chances at sex would be other believable factors.

I'd take that to the bank 100/100. A normal reasonably attractive female that has had an average social life has sex before 25. Nobody at at 20-24 is having relationships that don't include sex, that's strange. She'd literally have to date and than end the relationship within weeks or months if some dude was willing to wait.

I think it was your post that said your GF was 25 and a virgin and you waited 2 months before sex. Doesn't seem strange she had been waiting like 10 years for sex and than gave it up that quickly? Either wants to marry you or full shit or dealt with some issues beforehand. IMO anyways, don't think that makes me cynical just realistic.
    Perhaps it's semantics, but I'd see all those things as "reasons", not "something's up". It kind of felt like religious beliefs and one's social circle got lumped in with depression and anxiety as if the former were problems that'd have to be worked through at some point. I'm assuming that's not how you meant it though.

Through college, as someone who, as mentioned above, shies away from major social scenes, I tended to date women of the same general social nature as myself. Sometimes they were religious, sometimes not. They were still undoubtedly normal but for one reason or another, they just didn't have a lot of sexual experience. Some were waiting until marriage, some were waiting for real love, some were just waiting for a real deal relationship. For those types who don't tend to get wild and crazy in their social lives, virginity or a low, low number is not a crazy proposition.

All that said, I suppose there's still a pretty solid difference between 22 or 23 virgins and 25 year old virgins, since 25 years old would seem to suggest one has emerged from the college experience without experience so to speak, which is a little tougher to come by.
    Last edited by Rake2204; 09-25-2013 at 12:18 AM.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Myth's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    You have a ton of details about how your GF is a virgin and you got annoyed when you thought we didn't believe it, if that fact isn't at least something you like (that she's a virgin) then you'd not give two shits on the why and how about it. That's all.
    It's irrelevent anyway, if she's cool but you find out that she slept with some guy two years before she met you i don't see how that matters.
    I posted that she was a virgin because that is the topic. I cared that people indicated that she was a liar and that it was unbelievable. If she told me she banged 2, 3, 4, etc guys before me instead of 0, that is something I wouldn't have cared about because I didn't care when exes told me (I would be bothered finding out it was like 30 or something). I would be bothered now if she told me she wasn't a virgin because that would mean she has been lying to me, and lying is something that would bother me (though I do not believe she is lying).

Bump lmaooo

Quote Originally Posted by Myth
    I posted that she was a virgin because that is the topic. I cared that people indicated that she was a liar and that it was unbelievable. If she told me she banged 2, 3, 4, etc guys before me instead of 0, that is something I wouldn't have cared about because I didn't care when exes told me (I would be bothered finding out it was like 30 or something). I would be bothered now if she told me she wasn't a virgin because that would mean she has been lying to me, and lying is something that would bother me (though I do not believe she is lying).
    You're a psychology major? (wild guess)