Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default The Hawks are a disgrace (mom, dad come here my first Hawks topic! :0 )

Benching starters for tonight game vs Sixers. I'm appalled. Silver needs to do something. Fine. Hefty fine.

Default Re: The Hawks are a disgrace (mom, dad come here my first Hawks topic! :0 )

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    Benching starters for tonight game vs Sixers.

Default Re: The Hawks are a disgrace (mom, dad come here my first Hawks topic! :0 )

I agree. Great thread

National High School Star Richesly's Avatar

Lol, why? As long as he isn't resting starters at a home game, which is something he hasn't and won't do, it's fine.

Plus we've beat the 76ers already while resting our starters, so we will do it again. Damn, GOBB is mad. What are the spurs then? They must be worse than disgraceful since Coach Pop rests starters during home games.

Quote Originally Posted by Milbuck
    Predict Shredder's stats tonight.

I'm going with 42/12/5

Quote Originally Posted by Richesly
    Lol, why? As long as he isn't resting starters at a home game, which is something he hasn't and won't do, it's fine.

Plus we've beat the 76ers already while resting our starters, so we will do it again. Damn, GOBB is mad. What are the spurs then? They must be worse than disgraceful since Coach Pop rests starters during home games.
    Think he's joking bro

Yeah just joking fellas. I honestly don't care. You guys will probably win regardless. Multitasking so much I'm missing the game that is on. About to turn to boxing. Really good card tonight if anyone is interested.

I actually think we've won every game this year where we've rested starters... Not positive on that though.

Anyway good start, we look fresh for it being the second night of a back to back.

Quote Originally Posted by hawksdogsbraves
    I actually think we've won every game this year where we've rested starters... Not positive on that though.

Anyway good start, we look fresh for it being the second night of a back to back.
    Yes, I checked, we have won every game resting the starters.

Unless that Celtic game with Evan turner's game winner was a game we rested the starters, too lazy to check that game.

HomieWeMajor
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

GOBB keeping the girls on check with that fresh fade.

Hawks down by 3 at the end of the third quarter.

National High School Star beastee's Avatar

Good job, good effort!

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    Benching starters for tonight game vs Sixers. I'm appalled. Silver needs to do something. Fine. Hefty fine.
    Awful.

NBA sixth man of the year

You have a shot at home court throughout the entire playoffs and you throw it away to rest players that are young and in their prime.