Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Good High School Starter ThemBombs's Avatar

Default Re: Islamic State pamphlets on slavery just released

the Islamic State is the best example of Islamofascism of all time.

all of those monsters should be slowly ripped apart, piece by piece, and fed to crocodiles.

Quote Originally Posted by knickballer
    I guess Charles Barkley is somewhat right on that subject
    I said the same thing on here and was called racist, cos, you know, calling any black person tribal is racist or something.

Religion lol.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Nowitness
    Religion lol.
    Hilarious that thousands are getting killed, raped and put into slavery for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman
    Hilarious that thousands are getting killed, raped and put into slavery for it.
    Tis. Especially as most of those being killed, raped and enslaved are just as blind as Muslims, they just happen to follow Jesus/Moses rather than Muhammad.

Tis. Especially as most of those being killed, raped and enslaved are just as blind as Muslims, they just happen to follow Jesus/Moses rather than Muhammad.
    pretty sure more muslims are being killed by isis than christians..

NBA rookie of the year senelcoolidge's Avatar

Islam lol.
    corrected for you. I think by grouping every other religion you are kind of avoiding the real problem. Are the other religions trying to conquer lands and killing people indiscriminately that don't follow their edicts. Last month around 5 (forgot exact number) people died each hour over Islamic related occurrences. You don't hear of other religious groups causing mayhem all over the world.

Quote Originally Posted by senelcoolidge
    corrected for you. I think by grouping every other religion you are kind of avoiding the real problem. Are the other religions trying to conquer lands and killing people indiscriminately that don't follow their edicts. Last month around 5 (forgot exact number) people died each hour over Islamic related occurrences. You don't hear of other religious groups causing mayhem all over the world.
    I acknowledge all the time that Islam is the biggest threat today. No question. I see it here in my own country (England). Hundreds of Muslims gathering trying to impose Sharia, sex and drug scandals and extremism.

BUT, every religion is evil. Every religion has their time to ruin mankind that much more. In the 1930s would you have said Islam is more evil or dangerous than Catholicism? Nope. The papacy had strident ties to the fascist regimes of Hitler, Franco and Mussolini. It preached antisemitism until 1964.

Need we forget the countless counter attacks in Europe on Muslims by Christians who want to restore Europe?

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by magnax1
    Wish I could have sex slaves

Just have some crack on you.

Please don't make ignorant threads talking about the Qur'an justifies ISIS's actions. You want to take things out of context than you are just as stupid as ISIS. You take things out of context, they take things out of context and take things literally, what's the difference? Oh, you're not killing or enslaving. So I guess you are not as extreme as they are.

ISIS is scum and any sane, unbiased Muslim would agree. You want me to condemn them? Please explain. Do you wish me to fly over there and protest their actions peacefully? Flip their rickshaws upside down? Tip their camels over?

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99
    Please don't make ignorant threads talking about the Qur'an justifies ISIS's actions. You want to take things out of context than you are just as stupid as ISIS. You take things out of context, they take things out of context and take things literally, what's the difference? Oh, you're not killing or enslaving. So I guess you are not as extreme as they are.

ISIS is scum and any sane, unbiased Muslim would agree. You want me to condemn them? Please explain. Do you wish me to fly over there and protest their actions peacefully? Flip their rickshaws upside down? Tip their camels over?
    Please read the thing (and the Old/New Testaments) and tell me it doesn't provoke and incite violence.

Please.

Please.

So many verses with talk of Jihad, of silencing unbelievers and apostates. Sharia being imposed.

Please read the thing (and the Old/New Testaments) and tell me it doesn't provoke and incite violence.

Please.

Please.

So many verses with talk of Jihad, of silencing unbelievers and apostates. Sharia being imposed.

of course. the old testament is just as full of barbaric passages as the quran. the difference is, no modern day christian (aside from the occasional nutcases) follows those writings to the letter. not the same thing you see going on with much of the muslim world.

sure, every religion sucks. but at this time and in this modern age christianity scks a whole lot less then islam. (although the tea baggers are trying their damn hardest to turn back that clock)

Live in the UK and say this.

Our head of state (Queen Liz) is also the head of our armed forces and church (Anglican). Soon when she dies her baboon of a son Charles will take power.

Soon enough criticism of Christianity will be outlawed as blasphemy laws will pass (not protected by a constitution).

Radical Christianity will soon enough take over as a reaction to liberal ideology that they can't stand (Peter Hitchens supports this claim).

Did you forget about for example the attacks in Norway a few years back or what?