Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 06-29-2006, 07:30 PM   #1
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Odom's Son Dies????

ohh this is reall bad.

his 6 and a half month old son died while sleeping from suffocation.

I feel for him. i really do.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 07:58 PM   #2
traditionone
High school junior varsity star

traditionone has an OK reputation so far

My condolences go out to his family.

I feel so bad for them.
traditionone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 08:02 PM   #3
The Juice
Can barely lace up my sneakers

The Juice has an OK reputation so far
Default Here's to hoping he reads this.

Lamar,

We your fans are grieving with you and even though there's little to say and the loss of a son is incomprehensible for most of us, we want you to know we've got your back and we'll see you in staples or on tv hopefully for years to come. we're very sorry for your loss,

Lakers fans everywhere.
The Juice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 09:19 PM   #4
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Lamar,

If you are in fact reading this, I lost many family members also and I pray for you and your family. I understand what you are going through. I am sure Kobe has called you as well as the other teammates to send their condolences and I do as well.

God give you comfort!!!
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 09:23 PM   #5
Batchoy
Decent playground baller

Batchoy has an OK reputation so far

Such a tragic loss of life. As a father of 2 kids ( 2yrs old and 4 yrs old) I can only imagine at how much pain Lamar and the mother are in. My condolences and prayers go out to the grieving parents.
Batchoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 10:40 PM   #6
bk15
I hit open layups

bk15 has no real reputation yet.

Way God Be With You and Your son we all know hes in a good place
bk15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 10:47 PM   #7
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I cannot imagine what that family is feeling right now... I hope that they have a strong support network in their inner circles...

God works in mysterious ways.....
SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2006, 03:38 AM   #8
TheGreatest
Can barely lace up my sneakers

TheGreatest has no real reputation yet.

source?
TheGreatest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2006, 05:08 AM   #9
Spiderman08 24
Banned

Spiderman08 24 has not been impressing people

Very sad news. My condolences and prayers go out to Lamar and his wife.
Spiderman08 24 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: