Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast
    Keep it tight for me The-Legend-24's Avatar

Default Re: Does anyone here watch Suits?

Quote Originally Posted by longtime lurker
    Wow didn't even know there was a Suits thread here. I'm late to the party but I'm all caught up. This episode should be epic, I have a feeling either we're left with a cliffhanger or Lewis votes for Jessica. No way in hell is he stupid enough to trust Hardman.
    The promo pretty much gave it away. Hardman probably had this all planned out from the beginning. He's a sneaky bastard.

I expect lots of rep for being right.

Banned

Wow, I guess it was bound to happen that Louis was going to call out Mike for Harvard..... I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL JANUARY

It wrapped up a little to quickly imo. I think they should have stretched Daniel's control of the firm over another episode. The part where Harvey and Mike get high was funny tho. The ending with Rachel was way too predictable.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
    It wrapped up a little to quickly imo. I think they should have stretched Daniel's control of the firm over another episode. The part where Harvey and Mike get high was funny tho.
    Agreed. raiderfan, terrific prediction.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop_Cat
    Agreed. raiderfan, terrific prediction.
    Gracias

This was the first show in a while I thought was poorly done. The way they announced Hardman as firm manager so nonchalantly was poorly executed. That should have been the climax of an episode not the beginning of one. Then he should have been in charge longer and it should have taken more than a day to get him out.

Keep it tight for me The-Legend-24's Avatar

Hardman wins, and only gets power for like 2 days. Harvey and Mike getting stoned was hilarious. Raiderfan was right, give him props. Also, I wish they would've picked something different than Rachel going to Mike's apartment to end the episode, saw that shit coming from a mile away. Great episode as usual though. Now we wait 4 months for the rest of the season.

NBA sixth man of the year miller-time's Avatar

i think this episode felt more like the first episode of season 3. they should have ended on the last episode and made it a cliff hanger. it was kind of anti-climactic.

soundcloud.com/agua-1 andgar923's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by raiderfan19
    This was the first show in a while I thought was poorly done. The way they announced Hardman as firm manager so nonchalantly was poorly executed. That should have been the climax of an episode not the beginning of one. Then he should have been in charge longer and it should have taken more than a day to get him out.
    this

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by raiderfan19
    Btw am I the only one who thinks its blatantly obvious that Daniel staged the lawsuit against the firm? It explains everything(he could have planted the document and gotten donnas date stamp on it. Him wanting Harvey gone would weaken Jessica, the mysterious dirt he found on tanner could have just been a trick to prevent mike from finding real dirt and flipping tanner. It's all too easy.
    Fvcking excellent call The episode was action packed, almost too action packed. They wrapped up that shit with Hardman in like the last 10 mins. LMAO at Hardman's reign on top being shorter than leprechauns. I don't think I can wait till January.

Dunking on everybody in the park

Damn we gotta wait until January!?

Quote Originally Posted by B-hoop
    Damn we gotta wait until January!?

At least Hardman's done (for now). I would've died if they had left us on a cliffhanger about Hardman. The Mike cliffhanger I don't really care about because it's Lewis. Hardman was a much bigger threat than him.

Man how can Mike hurt my boo Rachel like that?

Just finished watching the first and second season! This show is AWESOME! Definitely one of my new faves. Feels a lot like White Collar (which is also AWESOME) and then I found out it was on USA too, haha.

And Meghan Markle!!