Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Rings don't matter. Winning doesn't matter. You do not play to win.

Quote Originally Posted by StrongLurk
    Bro Karl Marlone and Fat ass Barkley never won anything.

Not even top 50 players in my opinion. I'll take players like Ginobli or Pau Gasol of those losers any day of the week
    So... you'd take take Robert Horry over Malone too?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by NBAGOAT
    here's the problem impact stats say Lebron is one of the best in the league too. Stats that pretty much measure how much better you make your team. KG didn't need a ring in 04 for example to prove to me he was the most impactful player in the league. You play to win but there's only so much you can do when it's 5v5. Ofc, doubt a lot of people here have even heard of stats like rapm.
    except that the actual point of the game is to win it ALL. Preparing your team to win it ALL. Even if it means sacrificing your numbers and losing games during the regular season. Stop mocking the game

These letard stans are too stupid to realize that rings as the best player on the team matter when ranking individual players.

Bear Chested Da Brawn STATUTORY's Avatar

watch the narrative change immediately if Cavs win this series

then it will be how Lebron is the GOAT cause he brought a RING to cleveland

it's a joke

Quote Originally Posted by toprange
    except that the actual point of the game is to win it ALL. Preparing your team to win it ALL. Even if it means sacrificing your numbers and losing games during the regular season. Stop mocking the game
    rapm isn't a boxscore number. It's more of a measure of how much better does your team play when you're on the court. Again, shouldn't the coach have a bigger role in preparing the team. I'm not going criticize Lue but it's way too early to call him a great coach.

Jokic Stan

Quote Originally Posted by LBJFTW
    These letard stans are too stupid to realize that rings as the best player on the team matter when ranking individual players.
    Exactly! That's why Barkley and Malone aren't in my top 50. That's also why I consider Lebron and Kobe equal since they both have 2 Finals MVP awards.

Banned

Exactly! That's why Barkley and Malone aren't in my top 50. That's also why I consider Lebron and Kobe equal since they both have 2 Finals MVP awards.
    how is that equal. Kobe's 2 FMVPs were without any superstars on his team. Lebron's were with superstars and stars

That's Kobetarded Logic.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by NBAGOAT
    rapm isn't a boxscore number. It's more of a measure of how much better does your team play when you're on the court. Again, shouldn't the coach have a bigger role in preparing the team. I'm not going criticize Lue but it's way too early to call him a great coach.
    Lets cut to the chase. Phil, Kobe, Shaq sacrificed their numbers, MVPs, coach of the year awards to prepare their teams to win it ALL multiple times.

Jokic Stan

Quote Originally Posted by toprange
    how is that equal. Kobe's 2 FMVPs were without any superstars on his team. Lebron's were with superstars and stars
    Welfare

Banned

bran family. this thread is for y'all. speak up

Quote Originally Posted by STATUTORY
    watch the narrative change immediately if Cavs win this series

then it will be how Lebron is the GOAT cause he brought a RING to cleveland

it's a joke
    Uhhm that would mean he won against 73win team carrying a worse team.