Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-08-2007, 05:17 PM   #1
GoRapz
Fire Dwane Casey

GoRapz has decent reputation
Default Trailer Park Boys: The Big Dirty

Very funny movie

Who's seen it?

Discuss.
GoRapz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 10:24 PM   #2
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Trailer Park Boys: The Big Dirty

Met Mr. Layhey at Subway, and him and my firends chatted for a while. He's hysterical.

Also met the rest of the Trailor Park Boys briefly at the golf course, while they were there for a tournament.

Didn't see the movie though. Basically forgot about it, although I was psyched when I first heard one was coming out. I gotta go see it.
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 10:29 PM   #3
GoRapz
Fire Dwane Casey

I'm a huge Trailer Park Boys fan and I think they should make a new season. The show is absolutely hilarious.

I also thought that J-Roc should have got a bigger role in the movie.
Old 03-08-2007, 10:38 PM   #4
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Yeah, it's pretty ****ing awesome. Hard to find anyone (cool) who isn't a fan around here. When I was talking to Layhey though, we was saying that it's odd to him, because when he goes to other places across Canada, he's a major celebrity and is constantly recognized. But in Halifax, he's hardly noticed, and just treated as a regular guy. Shows how much love us maritimers show our stars.

At the time (this was Sep/Oct I believe) he was saying he and Randy were going on a comedy tour all across Canada doing standup and such. That's what was in the works anyways. Not sure if that's what he's doing right now, or what the deal is.
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 01:18 PM   #5
DoubleTech
NBA lottery pick

DoubleTech is a pretty well-respected posterDoubleTech is a pretty well-respected posterDoubleTech is a pretty well-respected posterDoubleTech is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RidonKs
Met Mr. Layhey at Subway, and him and my firends chatted for a while. He's hysterical.

Also met the rest of the Trailor Park Boys briefly at the golf course, while they were there for a tournament.

Didn't see the movie though. Basically forgot about it, although I was psyched when I first heard one was coming out. I gotta go see it.

thats friggen hilarious.

my buds and i ran into Randy at a Mr. Sub down on Yonge st at like 2am...

he had a shirt on so we didn't recognize him at first... but yea, i rubbed his belly, he's a nice guy. we were all drunk and coudlnt' decide what subs we wanted so we let him bud in line, took a couple pics with our cameras on our phones.

funny drunken moments.
DoubleTech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 06:08 PM   #6
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I am a huge fan of this show. Discovered it cause of the internet (I live in Texass currently). The movie is pretty sweet (havent finished watching it). Follows the first season (kind of) which was a suprise. Never cared much for Julian, but ****in Ricky and Bubbs are the whip ****
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 06:39 PM   #7
GoRapz
Fire Dwane Casey

Quote:
Originally Posted by boozehound
I am a huge fan of this show. Discovered it cause of the internet (I live in Texass currently). The movie is pretty sweet (havent finished watching it). Follows the first season (kind of) which was a suprise. Never cared much for Julian, but ****in Ricky and Bubbs are the whip ****

Make sure you watch the last 5 minutes of the movie. Hilarious stuff.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: