Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 310111213141516 ... LastLast
    Jamz Nayschmidt
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Default Re: ISH Postaz you completely look down upon

Quote Originally Posted by Phar
    You know that photo isn't really of him, right?
    Yeah. He'z a bonafide cutie like Hugh Laurie.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by lilojmayo
    so you c ivy league is like lilojmayo type material so my type of intelligence

can i get a word Godfather

and like always pics or it didnt happen
    I will say this, Im friends with people from Yale and Columbia to Montclair State and when put into the same environment fighting for grades and battling intellects it hasnt made much of a difference. Just because you get into an ivy doesnt mean anything other then you not dumb, it doesnt make you gifted.

soundcloud->solarcism

Quote Originally Posted by Parade
    Quote Originally Posted by Gifted Mind
    Originally Posted by Gifted Mind
    I received a 152 (IQ) last time I took the test a couple of years ago prior to graduating from High School. Currently it should be slightly superior.

slightly superior to 152? my father is a very reputable professor of theoretical physics and when i tested him, he ended up with an IQ of 135. in order to get 152, you'd literally have to perform close to flawlessly on every single subsection of the IQ test.

who wrote faust? can you memorise 10 digits that are read out to you (at a rate of one per second) and repeat them in reverse order? how are you with spatial tasks?

why do people lie with so much hyperbole on the net? i guess they assume the "audience" can't interpret their non-verbal cues and therefore won't be able to pick that they're lying. unfortunately for them, anyone can click ctrl-t, perform a search on google, and expose their bullsh*t.

You know that photo isn't really of him, right?
    It's me ive said it b4 and ill say it again 95% of waht i say or show is real no gimmicks

NBA sixth man of the year

If any of you mofos were even over 150, you'd be famous by now within the intellectual world.

Jamz Nayschmidt

Quote Originally Posted by gencbiba
    If any of you mofos were even over 150, you'd be famous by now within the intellectual world.
    Even KBlaze and Kwajo are in the low 140s, allegedly.

Banned

It's me ive said it b4 and ill say it again 95% of waht i say or show is real no gimmicks
    95% eh? So, when you told me on AIM that you jacked the pics off of some guy's Myspace; you were lying?

Quote Originally Posted by Jamz Nayschmidt
    Relax, Phar. That's part of his entertaining schtick. Do you honestly think if he sought approval for anonymous figures, that he would rush through his sentences like that or reveal an embarassing photo out of the blue? Or create a thread and behave like a homer.

He can literally CUSS like this: "****in ********** vagabone **** licking ***** popper cockmeat sandwich crackpot" and every other fool who acts hard in this here interweb, but he chooses to be nice. Let it be.

http://www.youtube.com/lilojmayo

ive said it b4 and ill say it again the oj mayo is no joke no gimmick on that

i created this character "lilojmayo" almost 3 years ago way b4 mayo came in the national spot light

95% eh? So, when you told me on AIM that you jacked the pics off of some guy's Myspace; you were lying?
    Pics or it didnt happen

Banned

Pics or it didnt happen
    Answer the f_ucking question.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by gencbiba
    thankyou...finally someone telling the truth.

slightly superior to 152? my father is a very reputable professor of theoretical physics and when i tested him, he ended up with an IQ of 135. in order to get 152, you'd literally have to perform close to flawlessly on every single subsection of the IQ test.

who wrote faust? can you memorise 10 digits that are read out to you (at a rate of one per second) and repeat them in reverse order? how are you with spatial tasks?

why do people lie with so much hyperbole on the net? i guess they assume the "audience" can't interpret their non-verbal cues and therefore won't be able to pick that they're lying. unfortunately for them, anyone can click ctrl-t, perform a search on google, and expose their bullsh*t.
    true talk...
    Last edited by Younggrease; 12-25-2008 at 12:43 AM.

Roy Hibbert Super Star InspiredLebowski's Avatar

I'd like to take a legit IQ test or SAT right now, I'm sure I'd score horribly since I haven't had any schooling in around 3 years. I did pretty well on my SAT in high school, but everything was entirely fresh for the most part, and I actively took part in academics. Now that my biggest math problems involve some simple arithmetic in most cases I'd like to see if I could even break 500 (or whatever the equivalent is now) on the SAT. Still think I'd do pretty well on verbal though. And isn't there a science section now? I'd do horrible there.

Dunking on everybody in the park

slightly superior to 152?
    I found the use of the word "superior" there almost as funny as his claim. I'm not even 100% sure it's wrong, but who would even think to use "superior" when they mean "better" except someone who's trying way too hard?

soundcloud->solarcism

IQ on the internet = ***** size on the internet.

Jamz Nayschmidt

Quote Originally Posted by Posts Penyeach
    I found the use of the word "superior" there almost as funny as his claim. I'm not even 100% sure it's wrong, but who would even think to use "superior" when they mean "better" except someone who's trying way too hard?
    Only person that comes to mind is a pre-pubescent bumbaclot trying to imitate Dexter's Laboratory or some dude who's watched far too many of those epic type movies. It just ain't natural.