Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789
    Tolerant Liberals

Default Re: i know scoring isn't the only part of the game. but its a major part of the game

Quote Originally Posted by kennethgriffin
    its allot easier to put up a ton of shots on 2 lottery teams your first 2 seasons than win 5-6 nba championships

just sayin... with kobe he would 100% be guaranteed to accomplish 27ppg career

with lebron he might have upped his odds 5% to accomplish the other goal
    Lebron has a 5% chance to win 3 or more rings with peak shaq, and then 2 rings from 2005 and onwards?

Banned

Default Re: i know scoring isn't the only part of the game. but its a major part of the game

Quote Originally Posted by ISHGoat
    Lebron has a 5% chance to win 3 or more rings with peak shaq, and then 2 rings from 2005 and onwards?
    a big part of what kobe did for the lakers during their 3 playoff runs was be clutch, knock down late game shots/free throws

and cohesively work well with a post player that forced kobe to take midrange shots

while lebron is
    - not clutch
    - not good at free throws
    - not cohesive with post players
    - not good at mid range shots

they woulda traded bron instead of eddie jones if that were the case

( and btw.. i was refering to 5% being the odds of being picked 13th-15th by a random team )

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by kennethgriffin
    a big part of what kobe did for the lakers during their 3 playoff runs was be clutch, knock down late game shots/free throws

and cohesively work well with a post player that forced kobe to take midrange shots

while lebron is
    - not clutch
    - not good at free throws
    - not cohesive with post players
    - not good at mid range shots

they woulda traded bron instead of eddie jones if that were the case

( and btw.. i was refering to 5% being the odds of being picked 13th-15th by a random team )
    You're right, theres only a 5% chance of LeBron ending up on an elite organisation like the Lakers from the draft, since a garbage lottery team would have gotten him.

This isn't Kobe who basically forced his hand and colluded with Jerry West before the draft, kept the poor Hornets hostage.