Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Emily Ratajkowski is proof no matter how hot you are....They are UGLY on the inside

Quote Originally Posted by knickballer
    I'm actually curious on where feminists stand on this. On one hand they complain that women are used as sex objects and treated on meat but on the other some women view this is being liberating and "expressing" their sexuality.
    Something along the lines of....

"It's empowering for a woman to pose nude... but it's sexist for a man to see it".

Default Re: Emily Ratajkowski is proof no matter how hot you are....They are UGLY on the inside

Quote Originally Posted by fiddy
    Homo alert.
    agree anyone who wouldnt bust 10 loads in her as someone said is a HOMO.

I'm down with HRC

Quote Originally Posted by IcanzIIravor
    Son...you have problems.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    Something along the lines of....

"It's empowering for a woman to pose nude... but it's sexist for a man to see it".
    This pretty much. Heres the formula. If its a ham planet like Beth Ditto or Lena Dunham posing nude, it is empowering, inspirational, and the sign of a modern woman proud of her curves. If it is a beautiful woman who takes care of her health and body posing nude, she is a sexist instrument of the patriarchy and nothing but a sex object exploited by the male gaze.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ErhnamDjinn
    agree anyone who wouldnt bust 10 loads in her as someone said is a HOMO.
    Nobody said they wouldn't. I'm saying she's least attractive to me because of her rant.

Nobody is shaming nobody. The internet gives you a platform to post all you want. They are just pissed that Instagram does not allow nudity.

Kim and her have always wanted an excuse to show their tits and asses to the public.

This is why I don't get what she's trying to say.

Another excuse to show my tittties rant and her being a Bernie supporter sort of solidifies my thoughts of her....think about it...a hot chick is getting mad over showing titties? You've already shown them and nobody shamed them.

We were fappening to it.