Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Birds as pets.

~the original p.tiddy~ ~primetime~'s Avatar

Default Re: Birds as pets.

Quote Originally Posted by tpols
    you would probably really hate that shit then

its what you said but with 10,000 lb whales, just sitting in dark tanks for most of the day.. coming out only for a few hours to entertain and going right back in. Their top fins flop over and become limp from the inactivity.. and there among smartest animals in the world

It reminds me of the space jam scene where they show MJ just in shackles only playing to entertain the kids on moron mountain
    Seaworld does some fcked up shit...so do many zoos in general

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ~primetime~
    Seaworld does some fcked up shit...so do many zoos in general
    I felt bad for the trainers that got mauled.. they shoulda thrown seaworlds lawyers in the tank with the big guy. Those people are ultimate scumbags

Quote Originally Posted by tpols
    you would probably really hate that shit then

its what you said but with 10,000 lb whales, just sitting in dark tanks for most of the day.. coming out only for a few hours to entertain and going right back in. Their top fins flop over and become limp from the inactivity.. and there among smartest animals in the world

It reminds me of the space jam scene where they show MJ just in shackles only playing to entertain the kids on moron mountain
    that's exactly what it is

An uglier Lamar Doom boozehound's Avatar

**** all that. No problem with having chickens or ducks or whatever. But inside birds= gross.

   

Quote Originally Posted by ~primetime~
    caging birds is fcked up IMO

the worst situations though are reptiles...people throwing 5 ft pythons in a little aquarium, the snake doesn't even have room extend or slither.

owning large salt water fish/sharks/rays/eels is also fcked up IMO. I used to be a salt water aquarium enthusiast, going to different stores I saw some really bad situations for animals. Small reef fish seem okay in a large tank, but some owners have a larger shark or something that only has room to go in a little circle its whole life, it's fcked up.
    it's sad.

if you have a heart in life, this stuff is very sad.

altho pointing the finger is also pretty useless IMO. just how it be.