Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Why Lebron lied about entering the dunk contest?

MJ, and Kobe did it, why not him?

Default Re: Why Lebron lied about entering the dunk contest?

He wanted the NBA to showcase its young stars instead rather than hog the glory.

Quote Originally Posted by FKAri
    He wanted the NBA to showcase its young stars instead rather than hog the glory.
    Naw, I think the bitch was scared

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

He couldn

[QUOTE=warriorfan]He couldn

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Manny98's Avatar

Who gives a **** about the dunk contest

Quote Originally Posted by FKAri
    Colluding to 8 straight finals with the help from the refs and Silver in a shitty conference wasn't hogging?

Interesting. Very interesting.

He didn’t wanna get made a fool of. He can only do 1 dunk anyways lol

Quote Originally Posted by Manny98
    Who gives a **** about the dunk contest
    You do or you would not be so triggered by him not entering it.

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

I don

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
    I don’t know how you people do this shit. I’d be ashamed knowing there was another man walking around this planet knowing I talk about him personally this much. Not a game in general because I’m a fan of it. But one person. Guy is somewhere eating a burrito or whatever chilling with probably 50,000 other grown men who got out of their beds this morning and came online to make a brand new topic on whatever was in their heads all night.

Grown ass men popping up like Christmas morning to come make a Lebron topic about some bullshit that could no longer be contained. Lebron hate and love comes bursting through you ho ass ****** chests like the baby Alien and you are just compelled to go speak on it.

I remember asking one of our resident Kobe haters who would behave like this where he got the motivation and you know what that sumitch told me?

He was the bringer of light. That he had the truth and had to make sure everybody knew it.

You 28 year old ****boys on the internet acting like jehovas witnesses knocking on all our browser doors to ask if we heard the good news. I’m glad our eyes are attached to something or they would have rolled out of my head just off reading this shit.

Let’s talk about Lebrons dick size, blame him for 30 year olds on other teams playing poorly, act like he’s goat due to stats nobody cares about, or not top 20 because he lost several times while winning more than all but like four people did as the teams best player. Kyrie Irving is a worse scorer than Pippen. Chris bosh was better than Kobe in 2010 because of ****ing PER.

I swear if I could take all the Internet access devices of anyone who almost entirely comes here to talk about one person id do it and toss them into a volcano and hope you dive after it like the mother****er from Lord of the rings so I could watch you melt in the lava.
    I didn't read 99% of that, but I can only assume you're defending Bran.

Fact is, he pussied out and robbed the fans. He did it because he was scared to lose without four other teammates to put the blame on.

It's a rite of passage for certain players to do certain things; if Bird avoided the three point contest, it would be a huge knock on his mentality and legacy.

Bran refusing to participate is a microcosm of his scared mentality.

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
    I don’t know how you people do this shit. I’d be ashamed knowing there was another man walking around this planet knowing I talk about him personally this much. Not a game in general because I’m a fan of it. But one person. Guy is somewhere eating a burrito or whatever chilling with probably 50,000 other grown men who got out of their beds this morning and came online to make a brand new topic on whatever was in their heads all night.

Grown ass men popping up like Christmas morning to come make a Lebron topic about some bullshit that could no longer be contained. Lebron hate and love comes bursting through you ho ass ****** chests like the baby Alien and you are just compelled to go speak on it.

I remember asking one of our resident Kobe haters who would behave like this where he got the motivation and you know what that sumitch told me?

He was the bringer of light. That he had the truth and had to make sure everybody knew it.

You 28 year old ****boys on the internet acting like jehovas witnesses knocking on all our browser doors to ask if we heard the good news. I’m glad our eyes are attached to something or they would have rolled out of my head just off reading this shit.

Let’s talk about Lebrons dick size, blame him for 30 year olds on other teams playing poorly, act like he’s goat due to stats nobody cares about, or not top 20 because he lost several times while winning more than all but like four people did as the teams best player. Kyrie Irving is a worse scorer than Pippen. Chris bosh was better than Kobe in 2010 because of ****ing PER.

I swear if I could take all the Internet access devices of anyone who almost entirely comes here to talk about one person id do it and toss them into a volcano and hope you dive after it like the mother****er from Lord of the rings so I could watch you melt in the lava.
    Who do you rank higher all time, LeBron or Kobe?

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

[QUOTE=Kblaze8855]I don

Quote Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
    Actually he would know that there are a bunch of losers talking about him but wouldn't know who any of them are individually.
    He had a opportunity to know face-to-face

But Justin sold the tickets for $500 worth of percocet and Coors light

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by scuzzy
    He had a opportunity to know face-to-face

But Justin sold the tickets for $500 worth of percocet and Coors light
    There is no way that was ever going to happen. Also, it was Natty Ice.