Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Houston Rockets Forum

Houston Rockets Forum Houston Rockets message board - rockets fan forum

Old 04-16-2009, 05:33 PM   #31
ElPigto
*****istrator

ElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Rockets fans, please step in

I say we do make it official and all Rockets fans wear this avy for the playoffs. It's nice to have old school back :).
ElPigto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 05:37 PM   #32
Q.E.C
нυєy

Q.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordandunk23
any ideas on how to get the attention of the rest of the rockets fans??

Make a post on the main forum?? Or Rocket fans might catch on hopefully or come here to see it.
Q.E.C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 11:20 PM   #33
LJandYao
Can barely lace up my sneakers

LJandYao has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biddy77
good idea with the uniform avi thing. i think this should be the pic!

LJandYao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 11:21 PM   #34
LJandYao

i think you should give Rockets fans a link per game ,that will be fine
Old 04-18-2009, 01:11 PM   #35
ElPigto
*****istrator

ElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LJandYao
i think you should give Rockets fans a link per game ,that will be fine

I don't have links bro. Usually the spots I'll look at for links are:

www.atdhe.net
www.justintv.net
www.channelsurfing.net
www.ustream.net

Usually they are all getting their streams from the same place (which is usually from justintv).

Here are all the Chinese links. You have to download their programs though (whether it is sopcast, tvuplayer, tvantz, ppstream, etc). I use sopcast (when they are showing on sopcast).

Remember don't check any of these sites till game time. There won't be nothing on now. Hope you find a link.

http://www.ppnba.com/english.html
Old 04-18-2009, 01:40 PM   #36
Raj Da Dodge
Welcome to the New Age

Raj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Here's my thing, I posted on the thread where they were making avys for the Playoffs, and personally, I didn't like the Rockets one they made, the one that LJandYao has, I didn't like that one, so I posted on there asking if anyone could make me another cool looking Rockets Playoff avy, preferably the same type that the Laker fans have, that one looks badass but its lakers so I hate it kinda, but I asked on the thread if someone could make a Rocket one like that. What do yall say? Just throwing out some ideas
Raj Da Dodge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 01:56 PM   #37
ElPigto
*****istrator

Well we all decided to go with the old school avy I have right now. Honestly, I don't personally know any Rockets fan on this forum with good photoshopping skills. I'm not sure who is willing to do a favor for you either although there are plenty of cool guys on this forum.
Old 04-18-2009, 02:08 PM   #38
Raj Da Dodge
Welcome to the New Age

Raj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElPigto
Well we all decided to go with the old school avy I have right now. Honestly, I don't personally know any Rockets fan on this forum with good photoshopping skills. I'm not sure who is willing to do a favor for you either although there are plenty of cool guys on this forum.
well there are A LOT of people on here that have Photoshop skills, its just that will they do that for me u know what I mean?
Old 04-18-2009, 02:12 PM   #39
ElPigto
*****istrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raj Da Dodge
well there are A LOT of people on here that have Photoshop skills, its just that will they do that for me u know what I mean?

I know. You gotta catch them on a good day.
Old 04-18-2009, 02:13 PM   #40
Raj Da Dodge
Welcome to the New Age

Quote:
I know. You gotta catch them on a good day.
haha yea.
Old 04-18-2009, 05:40 PM   #41
Raj Da Dodge
Welcome to the New Age

Here We Go!!! Yall See My New Avatar??? Told Yall I'd Get A New One For The Playoffs!
Old 04-18-2009, 09:52 PM   #42
LJandYao

Quote:
I don't have links bro. Usually the spots I'll look at for links are:

www.atdhe.net
www.justintv.net
www.channelsurfing.net
www.ustream.net

Usually they are all getting their streams from the same place (which is usually from justintv).

Here are all the Chinese links. You have to download their programs though (whether it is sopcast, tvuplayer, tvantz, ppstream, etc). I use sopcast (when they are showing on sopcast).

Remember don't check any of these sites till game time. There won't be nothing on now. Hope you find a link.

http://www.ppnba.com/english.html

thanks for you links
Old 04-19-2009, 01:28 AM   #43
Q.E.C
нυєy

Q.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation here

We needed that win! We have 3 more to go, hopefully we can get these next 3 games. Our starters set the tone for us. Its good to see Yao play well and only have to play 25 mins while the team still did good. This is good so he can rest that foot up.
Q.E.C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 02:05 AM   #44
ElPigto
*****istrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Q.E.C
We needed that win! We have 3 more to go, hopefully we can get these next 3 games. Our starters set the tone for us. Its good to see Yao play well and only have to play 25 mins while the team still did good. This is good so he can rest that foot up.

Yep Yao played great. Aaaron was awesome. The defense was spectacular. I want more wins!

Old 04-19-2009, 02:20 AM   #45
Jordandunk23
Rockets

Jordandunk23 has decent reputationJordandunk23 has decent reputation

My pre analysis on the series was focused on Yao, on how he had to be the leader, how he had to step up, how he is regarded as one of the best centers and how he would put an argument to that... basically i put the leadership on Yao's shoulders and MAN did he respond!! Right of the gates, Yao was thinking blowout lol... He went in the game and made a statement, I am the best center of the league, I am the leader of the Rockets, and We are going to win this series... I know its just one game, but that's how you approach it... I know this isn't Yao's first series, but to me it is... This is the first time it's his team and he is the unquestionable leader of that sqaud and this is how he performs... just amazing!!

Everybody played well and Brooks!! that's another big question, can the young erratic point guard handle the playoffs and did he handle it... Homecoming and he puts up what? 27 points and 7 assists? that is a starting point guard...

Id like to point out one of my theories that Houston for some years now have been imitating San Antonio... Defense first, Duncan=our version is Yao, Bowen=Battier, Parker=now we have brooks (thought they tried Alston to be that guy).... i know its random and im not trying to put Brooks up there with Parker but man I love that guy... what a performance from the young floor general.
Jordandunk23 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: