Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Default Re: Thanks Minnesota for the #1 pick in the 2012 NBA draft

Flynn would have gotten no court time and had zero trade value, while Miller adds depth and is a great locker room guy. Minny needs veteran leaders.

New roster:
    PG: Ridnour/ Rubio/ Lee
    SG: Johnson/ Webster/ Ellington
    SF: Beasley/ Williams/ Hayward
    PF: Love/ Randolph/ Tolliver
    CT: Milcic/ Miller/ Pekovic

Looking solid. Williams could be the 6th man of the year

Quote Originally Posted by Al Thornton
    clippersfan you're an embarrassment to sports spectating and humanity in general.
    This is such an out-of-left-field and WTF statement that I'm laughing my as$ off. Seriously, what the hell brought this on?

You're probably just a T-Wolves fan who's pissed that the triangle is disappearing. Sorry bro. I'll miss it, too.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by FireMcFailPlease
    putting overall records aside since they both are crap...i wouldnt trade minnys roster for the clippers roster.

cool thread tho bro.

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
    32 wins vs 17. Way to conveniently say records aside. LOL on anyone in the league that wouldn't trade Wolves roster for Clippers one. You don't have a franchise player... we have 2.
    Who is your second franchise player?

I hope you don't say Gordon because I don't see him as being any better than Love or Beasley.

Clippersfan is just letting us know hes going to troll the shit out of this site and PSD for the next year.

The good thing about karma is that it always comes back to bite the LA Clippers in the ass.

Im not wishing a major injury on Eric Gordon or Blake Griffin. But that is in the hands of the basketball Gods.

Just curious.. how do we know they are quality when they haven't stepped on the court yet?

we don't known anything about the American players either you dingbat.

we won't know if ANY of the picks made today were good for several years.

you just shot your own OP down with this.

6.5 ppg, 3.3 rpg, 3.6 apg and 1.6 spg. 31 percent shooting from the field, 22 percent from deep last season. Yup sounds like a legit PG in the NBA to put the hopes of your franchise on.
    oh snap! Somebody should have told the Bucks about Brandon Jennings sucking in Europe before they drafted him! Now they are stuck with a complete bum!

In the Italian Lega A 2008-09 season, Jennings averaged in 27 games, 5.5 points, 1.6 rebounds, 2.2 assists, and 1.5 steals in 17.0 minutes per game. He shot 35.1 percent from the field and 20.7 percent from 3 point range in Lega A play. In 16 Euroleague games, Jennings averaged 7.6 points, 1.6 rebounds, 1.6 assists, and 1.2 steals in 19.6 minutes per game. In the Euroleague he shot 38.7 percent from the field and 26.8 percent from 3 point range.
    link

Brandon Jennings Italian League profile and stats

Euroleague.net Brandon Jennings Official Player Profile

Clipper Nation Soldier Clippersfan86's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kentatm
    oh snap! Somebody should have told the Bucks about Brandon Jennings sucking in Europe before they drafted him! Now they are stuck with a complete bum!

link

Brandon Jennings Italian League profile and stats

Euroleague.net Brandon Jennings Official Player Profile
    Jennings was also a much better player than Rubio ever was. He was one of the most recruited and dominant HS players ever. Bit different. I never here once said he CAN'T be good. I said I doubt he will be. The fact that you had to reach and give me just a single example is funny though. My point is Rubio is WAY overhyped for a guy who pus*ied out of playing in the NBA the last 2 seasons and admitted flat out that he wasn't ready. People act like he's the next coming of Nash/Stockton.

Quote Originally Posted by Skywalker
    Rubio
    johnson
    williams
    beasley
    love
    suck
    a
    fat
    dix
    Pretty decent really.

Clipper Nation Soldier Clippersfan86's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by B-Easy8
    Who is your second franchise player?

I hope you don't say Gordon because I don't see him as being any better than Love or Beasley.
    Eric Gordon proved he could carry the team and for a period of about 2 months he was actually our best player, not Blake Griffin. At the time he was putting up 24.3 ppg, 3 rpg, 4.5 apg which was right before his serious wrist injury. Please never again say Beasley is anywhere close to the level of player of Eric Gordon.

Love doesn't have the mentality to carry a team... or to be a franchise player. Mostly everyone including Wolves fans know this. Beasley is more likely to emerge as the leader of that team than Love.

Blake Griffin and Eric Gordon are both elite cornerstones. There isn't a single better inside/out combo in the NBA.

they did dumb shit not drafting whay they needed , a center in Kanter

good luck with oldman miller now

but hey its the clippers u never know they may trade the pick ...

Decent college freshman

Eric Gordon proved he could carry the team and for a period of about 2 months he was actually our best player, not Blake Griffin. At the time he was putting up 24.3 ppg, 3 rpg, 4.5 apg which was right before his serious wrist injury. Please never again say Beasley is anywhere close to the level of player of Eric Gordon.

Love doesn't have the mentality to carry a team... or to be a franchise player. Mostly everyone including Wolves fans know this. Beasley is more likely to emerge as the leader of that team than Love.

Blake Griffin and Eric Gordon are both elite cornerstones. There isn't a single better inside/out combo in the NBA.
    You need to stop posting your homerism is far too high, the Clippers are not that good.

Gasol/Kobe and Melo/Amare are both 10 times better than your duo.

If they were the best inside out duo in the NBA how come they didn't win more games?

Face it they put up empty stats.

SAY NO TO RENT SEEKING

Quote Originally Posted by B-Easy8
    You need to stop posting your homerism is far too high, the Clippers are not that good.

Gasol/Kobe and Melo/Amare are both 10 times better than your duo.

If they were the best inside out duo in the NBA how come they didn't win more games?

Face it they put up empty stats.
    1. The team was full of rookies and unexperienced players
    2. Eric Gordon was injured for a significant amount of time (right when things started to turn around).
    3. Clippers are in the WEST. Knicks are in the EAST.

Jennings was also a much better player than Rubio ever was. He was one of the most recruited and dominant HS players ever. Bit different. I never here once said he CAN'T be good. I said I doubt he will be. The fact that you had to reach and give me just a single example is funny though. My point is Rubio is WAY overhyped for a guy who pus*ied out of playing in the NBA the last 2 seasons and admitted flat out that he wasn't ready. People act like he's the next coming of Nash/Stockton.
    What? How do you figure that? Rubio has some of the most dominant performances I've seen in international youth basketball over here.
    Don't overestimate HS basketball.

I bet Jennings doesn't step into the ACB at 14 years old, no way he does that.

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by kentatm
    Bad sarcasm since he is a bum.