Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Phoenix Suns Forum

Phoenix Suns Forum Phoenix Suns forum - Phoenix Suns message board

Old 10-13-2006, 04:50 PM   #1
nash4eva!gosuns
Back!

nash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Laker fans...not groupies

from a laker fan to a suns fan on another board:

Some of you may remember me some of you may not, last season after the Lakers were eliminated I came in and said my thank yous for giving us a GREAT series! So I thought it would only be fitting to put my first post since the lakers lost back here, first off I'd like to say I'm excited about the next year and I get more and more impatient about it since you guys are our first opponents, with Amare back and the Lakers addition of radmanovic and a good pickup in farmar this next season looks bright for both teams. You're our new rivals!(you still can't take the place of the Kings we hate those ***kers with a vengeance). But I hope the first game of the season starts with the same exciting sparks as last years games. Prior to the playoffs I dreaded playing the suns but now I look forward to it. Hope you guys had a great summer and are as excited about the next season as much as I am. Good luck and BALL UP!

wow..isn't that weird???!!!
nash4eva!gosuns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2006, 02:53 AM   #2
wally_world
M0derator

wally_world has decent reputationwally_world has decent reputation

lol... would love the Lakers as competition... although they aren't much of one... haha... just joking...
wally_world is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: