Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Sacramento Kings Forum

Sacramento Kings Forum Sacramento Kings forum - Sacramento Kings message board

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-16-2006, 04:31 PM   #16
Perezident
Kings>>>Clippers
 
Perezident's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,720
Perezident has no real reputation yet.
Default

foster isnt a loser kenny is....i like zack but i would rather foster on the squad thats all
Perezident is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2006, 07:24 PM   #17
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year
 
bigboi_baller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Cold side of the pillow
Posts: 6,853
bigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this board
Default

Can someone explain to me how having randolph would be much different than having SAR?
Both of them:
-Have an inside/outside game
-Can take the J
-Like to get lots of touches on Offensive
-Underacheive Defensively
-Cause double teams in the post

If anything Randoplh is worse:
-Bigger contract
-Off the court issues
-Not a leader/chemistry type of guy

For all those talking about sacramento being a rehab center for "hated" players like Randolph, Cwebb, artest, etc. I disagree, because that was the old kings. Adelman turnes hated players into loved ones because his system was so easy and free. Every player got lots of freedom and opportunties on offense, so it was ez. Im not saying that that trend won't continue with the new coach, but I am drawing attention to the fact that times have changed
bigboi_baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2006, 07:36 PM   #18
LAZYBOY
PERMA-BANNED
 
LAZYBOY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Keeping MothaJeffers Cockupied
Posts: 786
LAZYBOY has an OK reputation so far
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigboi_baller
For all those talking about sacramento being a rehab center for "hated" players like Randolph, Cwebb, artest, etc. I disagree, because that was the old kings. Adelman turnes hated players into loved ones because his system was so easy and free. Every player got lots of freedom and opportunties on offense, so it was ez. Im not saying that that trend won't continue with the new coach, but I am drawing attention to the fact that times have changed

You are probably right, it might be Adelman. I would rather have Foster too because we already have SAR, I just disagree that Zach is a loser. Bonzi, D.Stoudemire, Rasheed all came from Portland and all have been doing well since leaving. I think Randolph would be better with a change of scenery.
LAZYBOY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2006, 07:44 PM   #19
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year
 
bigboi_baller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Cold side of the pillow
Posts: 6,853
bigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this board
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAZYBOY
You are probably right, it might be Adelman. I would rather have Foster too because we already have SAR, I just disagree that Zach is a loser. Bonzi, D.Stoudemire, Rasheed all came from Portland and all have been doing well since leaving. I think Randolph would be better with a change of scenery.
Why is there an "L" in zach's name? It feels wierd typing it every time.

Zach could use a change of scenery.

I was thinking today about how great Kenny Thomas would fit into the nuggets system. He would be a nice offensive minded player to complement camby. He is not injury prown and would provide some depth at SF, if the nuggs wanted to play big. His jump shooting could be used when Anthony, Martin, or Nene get doubled in the post. He can run as well as any PF in the league, so a high tempo offense would suit him.

On second thought, imagine him on PHX...
bigboi_baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2006, 07:45 PM   #20
BradMiller52
Kings fan
 
BradMiller52's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: I wanna get paid like Mikki
Posts: 2,724
BradMiller52 has an OK reputation so far
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigboi_baller
Can someone explain to me how having randolph would be much different than having SAR?
Both of them:
-Have an inside/outside game
-Can take the J
-Like to get lots of touches on Offensive
-Underacheive Defensively
-Cause double teams in the post

If anything Randoplh is worse:
-Bigger contract
-Off the court issues
-Not a leader/chemistry type of guy

For all those talking about sacramento being a rehab center for "hated" players like Randolph, Cwebb, artest, etc. I disagree, because that was the old kings. Adelman turnes hated players into loved ones because his system was so easy and free. Every player got lots of freedom and opportunties on offense, so it was ez. Im not saying that that trend won't continue with the new coach, but I am drawing attention to the fact that times have changed

I don't like SAR's defense but it is a lot better than Randolph's. Randolph plays 0 defense at all. SAR is also faster, in better shape, and much more athletic(even though he's not actually that athletic).
BradMiller52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2006, 12:31 AM   #21
Kiss Murder
Decent playground baller
 
Kiss Murder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: The Most Gracious of Hosts
Posts: 314
Kiss Murder has no real reputation yet.
Arrow I the telling truthest....

Dating back to the Kenny for Foster trade, I'd be down for that.

I just like how Foster brings solid rebounding and Hustle. He's a big body, I don't know much about his interior defense, but I DO know about Kenny Thomas' interior D, .


I like Shareef coming off the bench, it just gives our bench a solid scoring punch, that scores downlow. When we were playing Dallas, I could see we were trying to corporate Kenny in the low post and try to face up his man and beat him off the dribble. Didn't happen often, but it was early in the first quarter.
Kiss Murder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2006, 12:53 AM   #22
Perezident
Kings>>>Clippers
 
Perezident's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,720
Perezident has no real reputation yet.
Default

point blank....foster is better than kenny...if foster comes he is the automactic starter...and i kno SAR would understand the teams stra. ..... SAR knows he's better than foster but we really need fosters in game rebounding ability and SAR knows he is the Xfactor on the kings team.... and i feel SAR would be much more comfortable comin off the bench..now because he knows he's better than foster......but it has to be a reason for us to have him on the bench..... and we'll express to him how much he is needed to fill that bench role...then we'll draw reff. to bobby jackson if it wasnt for him...blah blah blah..etc. PLEASE FOSTER COME SAVE US
Perezident is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2006, 12:56 AM   #23
Kiss Murder
Decent playground baller
 
Kiss Murder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: The Most Gracious of Hosts
Posts: 314
Kiss Murder has no real reputation yet.
Arrow Tonight, Goodnight, Goodbye

Just playing around with the fantasy, Would Brad play the 4? The 5? Or would Foster play the 4 or 5?
Kiss Murder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2006, 01:08 AM   #24
BradMiller52
Kings fan
 
BradMiller52's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: I wanna get paid like Mikki
Posts: 2,724
BradMiller52 has an OK reputation so far
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiss Murder
Just playing around with the fantasy, Would Brad play the 4? The 5? Or would Foster play the 4 or 5?


I think Foster played some 4 last season while JO was out and Harrison/Pollard played 5 but I'm not sure. He's not a high jumper but he's pretty tough and mobile.
BradMiller52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2006, 02:45 AM   #25
Targus™
Good college starter
 
Targus™'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Sacramento,CA
Posts: 2,146
Targus™ has an OK reputation so far
Default

that would be 3 former pacers on our starting lineup lol...Ron, Brad, Foster
Targus™ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2006, 10:29 AM   #26
Perezident
Kings>>>Clippers
 
Perezident's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,720
Perezident has no real reputation yet.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Targus™
that would be 3 former pacers on our starting lineup lol...Ron, Brad, Foster
lol i smell chemistry.......
Perezident is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2006, 07:05 PM   #27
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year
 
bigboi_baller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Cold side of the pillow
Posts: 6,853
bigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this board
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perezident
lol i smell chemistry.......
Well look at the current version of the pacers, they are like the exact opposite of chemistry...
bigboi_baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2006, 07:59 PM   #28
Kiss Murder
Decent playground baller
 
Kiss Murder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: The Most Gracious of Hosts
Posts: 314
Kiss Murder has no real reputation yet.
Lightbulb Dancing on the corpses...

Geoff likes to do business with the same damn organizations...(Sixers,Pacers).

They must be friends.
Kiss Murder is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:50 AM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy