Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
    NBA rookie of the year

Default Re: iPhone 5 reviews

This comparison is not 100% correct but almost, just check how small the actual difference is between the iPhone 4s and the new iPhoen 5;

http://geekaphone.com/compare/Apple-...pple-iPhone-4S

People who claim that there's some huge difference and that the new one is much better are just lame fanboys and fangirls or they just fell for the hype..

And the biggest con for the new iPhone is the horrible battery time.

Quote Originally Posted by Meticode
    What surprised me was it's dual-core still. I thought they'd have quad-core by now.
    Quad core only benefits the most demanding task, like video editing/encoding, which is pretty much useless on a phone. Even on PC gaming, you won't see any difference between i5 and i7.

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by chairman
    And what's the major differences between a GS2 and GS3. GTFO out of here with your fanboy sh*t I don't even like apple. You're the only biased fool here
    How am I a biased fool? I have the 4s..

Here you can see the major differences between the GS2 and the GS3, the differences are way bigger than the old and new iPhone.

Quote Originally Posted by bigkingsfan
    Quad core only benefits the most demanding task, like video editing/encoding, which is pretty much useless on a phone.
    Pffft, which is what Apple is known for. Video editing. We be making masterpieces on the iPhone soon brah.

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by Stone Cold
    Sourpatchkids may see this..

why I even like Rondo CeltsGarlic's Avatar

Stone cold post is extremely appropriate and inappropriate in the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by millwad
    This comparison is not 100% correct but almost, just check how small the actual difference is between the iPhone 4s and the new iPhoen 5;

http://geekaphone.com/compare/Apple-...pple-iPhone-4S

People who claim that there's some huge difference and that the new one is much better are just lame fanboys and fangirls or they just fell for the hype..

And the biggest con for the new iPhone is the horrible battery time.
    Lmao horrible battery life? I get 8hrs on screen time twice as much as the 4s and GS3. I've had all three phones, your opinion is worthless. You're trying to tell me about a phone you never owned. That is laughable

NBA rookie of the year

Lmao horrible battery life? I get 8hrs on screen time twice as much as the 4s and GS3. I've had all three phones, your opinion is worthless. You're trying to tell me about a phone you never owned. That is laughable
    Haha, I am holding the iPhone 5 now, cutie.

Haha, 8 hours of screen time? I listen to music and check websites and play games on my 4s and with some breaks in between it easily makes it past 8 hours.

And Galaxy S3 has 12 hours of talk time, the iPhone 5 has 8...

Nice try..

Haha, 8 hours of screen time? I listen to music and check websites and play games on my 4s and with some breaks in between it easily makes it past 8 hours.

Nice try..
    I'm talking heavy use dumbfvck. My gs3 barely lasted 5 hours lmao GTFO out of here with your bs. My 4s also lasted me 4 hours on heavy use were not talking talk time fvck face if you wanna talk on the phone get a flip phone b* tch

You never owned a S3 though. So I'm not sure why you're bringing it up when you've never owned it as well. Also I must say that if you're getting better battery life on your iPhone 5 than the 4S you must be an anomaly. Considering the screen is bigger. Bigger screens will always use the battery quicker and is always going to be the biggest culprit of battery use at least 50% of it's depletion. Also not to mention the fact that they tested the 4S battery versus the 5 and the 4S did slightly better in almost everything they time tested...

http://www.iphonehacks.com/2012/09/i...tery-life.html

Nice try..
    To be honest, you can't go by what they advertise, you have to do tests. There's a bunch of Apple claims that show 8 hours for the 5 and 6 for the 4S, but when they actually tested it the 4S had better battery life by like 10 minutes. And the 4S was a lot closer to its' advertised talking time.

You never owned a S3 though. So I'm not sure why you're bringing it up when you've never owned it as well. Also I must say that if you're getting better battery life on your iPhone 5 than the 4S you must be an anomaly. Considering the screen is bigger. Bigger screens will always use the battery quicker and is always going to be the biggest culprit of battery use at least 50% of it's depletion. Also not to mention the fact that they tested the 4S battery versus the 5 and the 4S did slightly better in almost everything they time tested...

http://www.iphonehacks.com/2012/09/i...tery-life.html
    I've never owned a GS3? Lmao wtf I just wrote that I did. I even had a extended battery on the b*tch. I've had 3 iPhone 4S and two GS3. Both of my GS3 had screen burn in. I am not a fan of apple, in fact I dislike apple.

NBA rookie of the year

I'm talking heavy use dumbfvck. My gs3 barely lasted 5 hours lmao GTFO out of here with your bs. My 4s also lasted me 4 hours on heavy use were not talking talk time fvck face if you wanna talk on the phone get a flip phone b* tch
    Haha, the typical fanboy.

Did I hurt your feelings with actual facts rather than some nonsense comments like the one's you're providing. Buhu, cry me a river.

Every single test has pointed out that the GS3 has better battery life.

And finally, it's embarrassing that the iPhone 4 has 75 hours more in standby time than the iPhone 5..

And according to Apple the 4s and the 5 have the same amount of talking time, the 5 have 2 more hours on 3g and 1 more hours on WIFI.

http://www.apple.com/iphone/compare-iphones/

I've never owned a GS3? Lmao wtf I just wrote that I did. I even had a extended battery on the b*tch. I've had 3 iPhone 4S and two GS3. Both of my GS3 had screen burn in. I am not a fan of apple, in fact I dislike apple.
    Prove it, take a picture of your S3 with a piece of paper showing your username. I also never said you were a fan of Apple. I'm not sure why you brought that up.

NBA rookie of the year

To be honest, you can't go by what they advertise, you have to do tests. There's a bunch of Apple claims that show 8 hours for the 5 and 6 for the 4S, but when they actually tested it the 4S had better battery life by like 10 minutes. And the 4S was a lot closer to its' advertised talking time.
    That's actually completely true.

And the bolded part is really interesting.