Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 11-01-2010, 12:02 PM   #16
clipse026
Local High School Star

clipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Most balanced team

Quote:
Originally Posted by TDPrime2030
Yeah, I was comparing between Giants-Ravens. I'm convinced the Steelers offense isn't that special, I mean really....the Saints shut you down?
Saints defense has given up 1 TD in 4 straight games regardless of the competition. Not like they're garbage. Besides they played pretty damn well against NY last year with the same players.
clipse026 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 01:20 PM   #17
MMM
877-954-1893

MMM has a terrific reputationMMM has a terrific reputationMMM has a terrific reputationMMM has a terrific reputationMMM has a terrific reputationMMM has a terrific reputation

I think an argument can be made for Tennessee not that I necessarily expect people to buy it. Coming into week 8 they were the only team in the top 5 in offensive and defensive scoring. An emergence of a down the field passing attack has allowed the Titans to score 30 points or more in the last 3 games coming into week 8. The main reason the once vertically challenged Titans are finding new found success is due the emergence of Kenny Britt. Now don't think I'm tooting his horn due one game because he has been slowly been increasing his production and showing flashes of brilliance. However, with all that being said I would be a fool not to mention the 8 and even 9 in the box that Tennessee faces is the main culprit to their passing success.

Main reasons not to buy what I'm selling;
1. Titans have no intermediary/short passing game
2. Tennessee o-line play has been disappointing to say the least.
3. Tennessee defense still gives up too many yards.
4. Tennessee haven't faced elite competition.
MMM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 01:29 PM   #18
Tarik One
NBA rookie of the year

Tarik One is considered somewhat coolTarik One is considered somewhat cool

^Tenn may not be the most balanced, but they probably have the least glaring weaknesses.
Tarik One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 01:29 PM   #19
Tarik One
NBA rookie of the year

^Tenn may not be the most balanced, but they probably have the least glaring weaknesses.
Old 11-01-2010, 01:29 PM   #20
Tarik One
NBA rookie of the year

Old 11-01-2010, 02:06 PM   #21
MMM
877-954-1893

MMM has a terrific reputationMMM has a terrific reputationMMM has a terrific reputationMMM has a terrific reputationMMM has a terrific reputationMMM has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarik One

Tennessee's most glaring weakness is their run blocking. Jeff Fisher coached teams are usually stout in the trenches especially from the offensive side of things. However, this might be the worst o-line that HOFer Mike Munchak has worked with since the cap hell years. Even with the best book-ends at tackle the Titans' o-line has been disappointing. Tennessee interior line just might be the worst due mainly to Eugene Amano. With the loss of C Kevin Mawae the Titans moved the worst LG to C where he quickly transitioned into the worst C. The 2 guard who flank Amano have been almost as bad. Jake Scott isn't as good as he was in 08 and has taken a huge step back and has become penalty prone. While Leroy Harris has not lived up to expectation. All in all the line woes trickle down to 3rd down efficiency, defensive TOP, and defensive 3rd down efficiency.
MMM is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: