Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Sneaker Forum

Sneaker Forum Sneakers message board - basketball shoes forum board, basketball gear forum

Old 11-04-2010, 02:59 PM   #1
insidehoops
Administrator

insidehoops has disabled reputation
Default Carlos Arroyo signed with Converse this summer

Carlos Arroyo, the starting point guard for the most hyped team on the planet, signed a three-year endorsement deal with Converse during the summer. He has a prominent role in a Converse commercial with diverse figures such as NBA legend Dr. J., former NBA player Kenny Anderson, hip-hop icon Doug E. Fresh and hip-hop artist Jim Jones. The commercial was directed by Antoine Fuqua, who directed Training Day and Brooklyn’s Finest, among other films. FoxSportsFlorida

Read more: http://www.insidehoops.com/nba_rumor...#ixzz14LFGzMxs
insidehoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 12:25 AM   #2
DPittman
Banned

DPittman is a pretty well-respected posterDPittman is a pretty well-respected posterDPittman is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Carlos Arroyo signed with Converse this summer

i like that commercial
DPittman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 01:59 AM   #3
Maga_1
NBA sixth man of the year

Maga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPittman
i like that commercial

Yes, but i'm not feeling the shoes.
Maga_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 12:43 PM   #4
DPittman
Banned

DPittman is a pretty well-respected posterDPittman is a pretty well-respected posterDPittman is a pretty well-respected poster

yeah man since wade left converse i haven't coped a single pair, the elton brands are ugly
DPittman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 01:53 PM   #5
miamiandorlando
Serious playground baller

miamiandorlando is popular on this boardmiamiandorlando is popular on this boardmiamiandorlando is popular on this boardmiamiandorlando is popular on this boardmiamiandorlando is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPittman
yeah man since wade left converse i haven't coped a single pair, the elton brands are ugly

miamiandorlando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 10:55 PM   #6
Maga_1
NBA sixth man of the year

Maga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Look horrible
Maga_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 12:44 PM   #7
Arroyo8
Great young streetballer

Arroyo8 is a pretty well-respected posterArroyo8 is a pretty well-respected posterArroyo8 is a pretty well-respected poster

My Man!
Arroyo8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 07:25 PM   #8
one2

I am not able to start a new thread for whatever reason and since this is a Converse-related thread, I will start it here.

I have been looking for the Grandmama shoes from the early to mid 1990s. The Aero Glide, Aero Jams, and the Aero Jets.

I sent an email to Converse and I am still waiting on their reply.

I heard they made retros of the Aero Jams but from ppl have said the React Juice tech was not implemented onto the model.

Anyone with me on this? I'd love for Converse to re release the LJ/Grandmama shoes. All 3 models.

For old time's sake:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwGnE3bnYkA&NR=1
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: