Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-24-2017, 01:41 AM   #1
Nick Young
Banned
 
Nick Young's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: 11/4 Soros wants US Spring.
Posts: 32,861
Default Skippy vs Hillary: Who is going to prison first?

AVATAR BET:

Skippy aka John "The Molesta" Podesta



VS

Hillary "Crooked" aka "I was kicked off the Watergate investigation for being too corrupt" Rodham Clinton aka the Scourge of Haiti




Which one of these degenerate globalists is going to prison first?
Nick Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2017, 01:45 AM   #2
J Shuttlesworth
HUGE GSW fan here but.
 
J Shuttlesworth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Silicon Valley, CA
Posts: 13,682
Default Re: Skippy vs Hillary: Who is going to prison first?

Potheads
J Shuttlesworth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2017, 01:49 AM   #3
KyrieTheFuture
NBA sixth man of the year
 
KyrieTheFuture's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 7,849
Default Re: Skippy vs Hillary: Who is going to prison first?

Neither of them will go to prison. I'm more likely to go to prison now
KyrieTheFuture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2017, 01:55 AM   #4
Nick Young
Banned
 
Nick Young's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: 11/4 Soros wants US Spring.
Posts: 32,861
Default Re: Skippy vs Hillary: Who is going to prison first?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyrieTheFuture
Neither of them will go to prison. I'm more likely to go to prison now

Nick Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2017, 02:37 AM   #5
GimmeThat
NBA rookie of the year
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 6,301
Default Re: Skippy vs Hillary: Who is going to prison first?

who's going to talk first? since lets save the what they're gonna talk about part

if you play a game of show and tell, probably Hillary

you want Skippy to talk? you gotta tell Skippy that you are Skippy
GimmeThat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2017, 03:18 AM   #6
Nick Young
Banned
 
Nick Young's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: 11/4 Soros wants US Spring.
Posts: 32,861
Default Re: Skippy vs Hillary: Who is going to prison first?

Nick Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2017, 11:48 PM   #7
Hawker
Repeal FATCA
 
Hawker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 19,090
Default Re: Skippy vs Hillary: Who is going to prison first?

God that guy looks like a creep.
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2017, 01:06 AM   #8
ILLsmak
Life goes on.
 
ILLsmak's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 8,933
Default Re: Skippy vs Hillary: Who is going to prison first?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawker
God that guy looks like a creep.

lol Zeke Emanuel, Tom Perez... they got a long list of creepy-looking dudes surrounding the democratic party.

-Smak
ILLsmak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2017, 02:05 AM   #9
Ass Dan
LOL Maker, Intraweb
 
Ass Dan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: The Dry An@l Rapist of Wack
Posts: 3,349
Default Re: Skippy vs Hillary: Who is going to prison first?

Plenty of creepy looking guys on both sides. Yes, Podesta looks dodgy and could well be a creep.

BUT

I think you need to understand how the media works, two reliable sources and a story can go to press. That is how the conspiracy bunk that you love 'legitimizes' itself because it muddies the water with respect to 'reliable'.

SO

There are plenty of legitimate outlets on the right and plenty of opinion makers on the right who could catapult their career and profit hugely from a scandal of this nature.

Imagine becoming a right wing Woodward and Bernstein level hero, and being responsible for destroying the DNC?

It would be huge. If there were legs to this nonsense, Hannity, Limbaugh, O'Reilly, Beck, etc... would have staffers all over this gagging to uncover it because it would MAKE THEM LEGENDS AND RICH BEYOND THEIR WILDEST DREAMS, AND HEROES FOR ETERNITY ON THE RIGHT.

The fact that they won't look into it is telling, and the fact that it is the domain of Alex Jones and a disgruntled reporter is sad.

Use your head.

There is something here, but its not grand, likely a sick dude, but maybe not.

Time will tell, but if it was ground breaking, it would be uncovered.
Ass Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2017, 02:10 AM   #10
Nick Young
Banned
 
Nick Young's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: 11/4 Soros wants US Spring.
Posts: 32,861
Default Re: Skippy vs Hillary: Who is going to prison first?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ass Dan
Plenty of creepy looking guys on both sides. Yes, Podesta looks dodgy and could well be a creep.

BUT

I think you need to understand how the media works, two reliable sources and a story can go to press. That is how the conspiracy bunk that you love 'legitimizes' itself because it muddies the water with respect to 'reliable'.

SO

There are plenty of legitimate outlets on the right and plenty of opinion makers on the right who could catapult their career and profit hugely from a scandal of this nature.

Imagine becoming a right wing Woodward and Bernstein level hero, and being responsible for destroying the DNC?

It would be huge. If there were legs to this nonsense, Hannity, Limbaugh, O'Reilly, Beck, etc... would have staffers all over this gagging to uncover it because it would MAKE THEM LEGENDS AND RICH BEYOND THEIR WILDEST DREAMS, AND HEROES FOR ETERNITY ON THE RIGHT.

The fact that they won't look into it is telling, and the fact that it is the domain of Alex Jones and a disgruntled reporter is sad.

Use your head.

There is something here, but its not grand, likely a sick dude, but maybe not.

Time will tell, but if it was ground breaking, it would be uncovered.
Get this through your head already.
Pedogate is not a partisan issue.

Republicans are allegedly involved with pedogate too.

H.W. Bush
McCain
Lindsey Graham
Jeffrey Epstein
Chuck Schumer
Cheney
Weiner
Former speaker of the House Hastert
etc
etc

Many are allegedly involved. It is not a "Dem vs Repub" thing. It is time for you to accept the fact that the Democrat and Republican divide is a false dichotomy designed to keep the population divided. The establishment politicians from both sides work together to push the same agenda.

Last edited by Nick Young : 02-27-2017 at 02:17 AM.
Nick Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2017, 02:14 AM   #11
Nick Young
Banned
 
Nick Young's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: 11/4 Soros wants US Spring.
Posts: 32,861
Default Re: Skippy vs Hillary: Who is going to prison first?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ass Dan
It would be huge. If there were legs to this nonsense, Hannity, Limbaugh, O'Reilly, Beck, etc... would have staffers all over this gagging to uncover it because it would MAKE THEM LEGENDS AND RICH BEYOND THEIR WILDEST DREAMS, AND HEROES FOR ETERNITY ON THE RIGHT.

CBS News Ben Swann does a "Reality Check" on Pizzagate

Ben Swann had his social media presence deleted from the internet after he made this report.

Anderson Cooper:
Pentagon Protected Pedophiles


This story was never followed up on or mentioned again


DYNCORP CHILD SEX TRAFFICKING WHISTLEBLOWER KATHRYN BOLKOVAC

The Franklin Scandal
The Dutroux Affair in Belgium


Read up on the Kathryn Bolkovac story. It will sicken you.

It's all been out in the open. The public is just ignoring it and the media is preventing the story from blowing up.
Nick Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2017, 02:15 AM   #12
Ass Dan
LOL Maker, Intraweb
 
Ass Dan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: The Dry An@l Rapist of Wack
Posts: 3,349
Default Re: Skippy vs Hillary: Who is going to prison first?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Young
Republicans are involved with pedogate too.

H.W. Bush
McCain
Lindsey Graham
Jeffrey Epstein
Chuck Schumer
Weiner
Former speaker of the House Hastert
etc
etc

Many are allegedly involved. It is not a "Dem vs Repub" thing. It is time for you to accept the fact that the Democrat and Republican divide is a false dichotomy designed to keep the population divided. The establishment politicians from both sides work together to push the same agenda.

sure, but there are also prominent registered independents in the press.

Weiner is addicted to online flirting and porn, he has a problem, but I do not think it is the shit that Hastert got caught for or Podesta is presumed to have.

Linking him is disingenuous here. Bananas and plantains, NOT DISMISSING WEINER WAS WRONG, but not equating it with the monster Hastert or what you accuse Podesta of.
Ass Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2017, 02:29 AM   #13
Nick Young
Banned
 
Nick Young's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: 11/4 Soros wants US Spring.
Posts: 32,861
Default Re: Skippy vs Hillary: Who is going to prison first?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ass Dan
sure, but there are also prominent registered independents in the press.

Weiner is addicted to online flirting and porn, he has a problem, but I do not think it is the shit that Hastert got caught for or Podesta is presumed to have.

Linking him is disingenuous here.
Bananas and plantains, NOT DISMISSING WEINER WAS WRONG, but not equating it with the monster Hastert or what you accuse Podesta of.
Wrong.
Weiner was Chuck Schumer's prodigy. Weiner was nicknamed "mini-Schumer" in DC. Chuck Schumer is allegedly one of the higher ups in the pedogate scandal.

Weiner's laptop is also where the NYPD allegedly found the evidence of child porn and greater crimes committed by Hillary. In a folder called 'Life Insurance'. Weiner was married to Hillary's right hand, Huma Abedin after all.

Such a strange coincidence that all of these pedos just so randomly coincidentally happen to run in the same circles.




John Podesta Talks About His “Evil Twin” Skippy

Last edited by Nick Young : 02-27-2017 at 02:32 AM.
Nick Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2017, 02:46 AM   #14
Hawker
Repeal FATCA
 
Hawker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 19,090
Default Re: Skippy vs Hillary: Who is going to prison first?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ass Dan
Plenty of creepy looking guys on both sides. Yes, Podesta looks dodgy and could well be a creep.

BUT

I think you need to understand how the media works, two reliable sources and a story can go to press. That is how the conspiracy bunk that you love 'legitimizes' itself because it muddies the water with respect to 'reliable'.

SO

There are plenty of legitimate outlets on the right and plenty of opinion makers on the right who could catapult their career and profit hugely from a scandal of this nature.

Imagine becoming a right wing Woodward and Bernstein level hero, and being responsible for destroying the DNC?

It would be huge. If there were legs to this nonsense, Hannity, Limbaugh, O'Reilly, Beck, etc... would have staffers all over this gagging to uncover it because it would MAKE THEM LEGENDS AND RICH BEYOND THEIR WILDEST DREAMS, AND HEROES FOR ETERNITY ON THE RIGHT.

The fact that they won't look into it is telling, and the fact that it is the domain of Alex Jones and a disgruntled reporter is sad.

Use your head.

There is something here, but its not grand, likely a sick dude, but maybe not.

Time will tell, but if it was ground breaking, it would be uncovered.

Yeah, I definitely am not believing this since he looks like a creep. That's unfair and damaging. I just think he looks like a creep.

Podesta keeps himself in good shape and is a running hence why he is so skinny.
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2017, 12:06 AM   #15
ILLsmak
Life goes on.
 
ILLsmak's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 8,933
Default Re: Skippy vs Hillary: Who is going to prison first?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ass Dan
Plenty of creepy looking guys on both sides. Yes, Podesta looks dodgy and could well be a creep.

BUT

I think you need to understand how the media works, two reliable sources and a story can go to press. That is how the conspiracy bunk that you love 'legitimizes' itself because it muddies the water with respect to 'reliable'.

SO

There are plenty of legitimate outlets on the right and plenty of opinion makers on the right who could catapult their career and profit hugely from a scandal of this nature.

Imagine becoming a right wing Woodward and Bernstein level hero, and being responsible for destroying the DNC?

It would be huge. If there were legs to this nonsense, Hannity, Limbaugh, O'Reilly, Beck, etc... would have staffers all over this gagging to uncover it because it would MAKE THEM LEGENDS AND RICH BEYOND THEIR WILDEST DREAMS, AND HEROES FOR ETERNITY ON THE RIGHT.

The fact that they won't look into it is telling, and the fact that it is the domain of Alex Jones and a disgruntled reporter is sad.

Use your head.

There is something here, but its not grand, likely a sick dude, but maybe not.

Time will tell, but if it was ground breaking, it would be uncovered.

I know this is the response. I don't normally argue with people on forums, but I will give you a response. You can take it as you will.

Your argument, as stated, is "No conspiracy could happen, because someone would squeal."

First, I wonder what you think the last big conspiracy was. Think about what large scale conspiracy happened that was 'big.' You think it's watergate? So, it's amazing that there hasn't been any conspiracies in 45 years. Was watergate really that big of a deal? I dunno. There were some interesting ideas, seems like the CIA vs govt was alive even then.

Second, I want to say that it takes absolutely no courage to say what you are saying. If things ever changed, you might say "see it came out", but I doubt you would admit you are wrong. Just like everyone we argued with about some of the problems with data gathering (polls, for instance) and people said nah, then Trump won. No one has really digested how insane that is. I can see how people want to blame Russia because it's incomprehensible. But some of us saw it as possible, others were in the 'nope, impossible' camp. Were you?

My hypothesis as to how something 'big' like this could stay under wraps is that 1. Nobody is looking for it. They have people in high places who are probably on their side. Look at what happened with Hillary's e-mail, very dodgy. They destroyed evidence. Would they destroy evidence if it was just pay for play? hmm. 2. They might have dirt on people. Think about how much info they have on people. Would you expose someone as a pedo if they were going to expose all of your affairs, make you lose your job, etc. 3. The CIA has legit killed people before. Do they still kill people? Who knows, but -it's possible.-

I guess a more interesting question, to end, is why is human trafficking a thing? You'd think if it was a big issue (and it is... everyone knows it is), that they could just put an end to it because someone would squeal. Yet, people just talk about stopping it, and it doesn't get stopped. They bust people, but who is to say that they didn't knowingly not bust people. It's like mafia. They eventually got the mafia, tho. Eventually they will get a handle on this, too. The internet is going to be the end of all of these people, not journalists. With people you can control information, but the internet is kind of a living thing. Sure, they can spy on people, but the intelligence of a group of people working together, even if they are forumfaegs, is enough to crack a lot of things. Is their methodology wrong? Maybe. But, eventually it will right it self. People will find it out.

Think of all of the things we are finding out w/ Wikileaks. You don't think it's a huge conspiracy that the media/FB/Twitter has a chosen candidate in Presidential elections? I do.

There are too many perverts in a small circle. Are the Clintons the ringleaders? Are they involved... I dunno, but I'd give it a 50/50 chance of having 'legs.' Nobody is gonna investigate this when they know what side their bread is buttered on. I think the radio silence in the media (until they had to address it, and they came out with like 10 articles in a few days, then said it was debunked) proves a lot. But, it's ultimately your decision. It doesn't make me (or us) flawed in our thinking to say it's possible. It's definitely possible.

-Smak
ILLsmak is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:


Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:02 AM.






NBA BASKETBALL FORUM KEY LINKS:

NBA Basketball

NBA Rumors

Basketball Blog

NBA Videos

Search Site

FOLLOW US
Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
YouTube
















Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy