Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 815161718

Default Re: Cops refuse to show bodycam footage after killing unarmed man(yeah it happened again)

Quote Originally Posted by UK2K
    Maybe he should have learned from his first 77 citations how to act when pulled over.
    I get that, but.....

I watched the video a bunch of times. It looks like he possibly was holding the officers left arm while attempting to drive away. In my opinion though, he wasn't holding his arm.

It looks like the officer just freaked out and shot him. Then after realizing he fcuked up, he exaggerated a story to cover his ass.

I don't doubt that in that split second he thought he might get dragged, but in his statement he acted like he DID get dragged, not just got scared about it potentially happening.

Default Re: Cops refuse to show bodycam footage after killing unarmed man(yeah it happened again)

Quote Originally Posted by UK2K
    Maybe he should have learned from his first 77 citations how to act when pulled over.
    Maybe the police officer should have learned how to handle his firearm and its appropriate uses at the police academy.