Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    National High School Star

Default Re: Update on Pauk's Jordan/Kobe Flopping Compliation

Quote Originally Posted by Craven Morehead
    That's cute coming from you. Show us this wonderful flopping collection.
    So you concede its true?

I don't record/watch footage of old games that I already watched before sorry

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialQue
    Pauk's just like Lebron and Lebron's dad...bailing when times get tough.

oooohhhhhh....sh!t

Pauk you slippin.......I thought Croats were hard?

I've never seen Jordan nor Kobe flopping. The gifs of Kobe flopping that I've seen posted here seemed to be legit falling, or tripping, or whatever.

Jordan played in a more physical league, so flopping just wouldn't be as effective in his era.

Want to stop flopping, make the league more physical. It would make it much harder to sell any little contact, thus dramatically reducing it.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by jstern
    I've never seen Jordan nor Kobe flopping. The gifs of Kobe flopping that I've seen posted here seemed to be legit falling, or tripping, or whatever.

Jordan played in a more physical league, so flopping just wouldn't be as effective in his era.

Want to stop flopping, make the league more physical. It would make it much harder to sell any little contact, thus dramatically reducing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Cocaine80s
    Like I said, I've never seen Kobe flopping.

In this flopping era people confuse legitimate reactions, falls as flopping. Many fans have no real sense of all the different ways a body would react if got hit hard and its current position. They have no sense of the reality that the body will try to balance itself through reflexes, depending on their current state of balance. If it's falling, it will fall a proper way to avoid injury.

I mean, some people truly have absolutely no concept at all of balance and reflexes. Perhaps they're fat, never played any sports not even as a hobby. Or perhaps they simply can't visualize how their body would react.

Decent playground baller WindmiLL's Avatar

In this flopping era people confuse legitimate reactions, falls as flopping. Many fans have no real sense of all the different ways a body would react if got hit hard and its current position. They have no sense of the reality that the body will try to balance itself through reflexes, depending on their current state of balance. If it's falling, it will fall a proper way to avoid injury.

I mean, some people truly have absolutely no concept at all of balance and reflexes. Perhaps they're fat, never played any sports not even as a hobby. Or perhaps they simply can't visualize how their body would react.

Go into Lebron flopping thread then and defend Lebron the same way you defend Kobe. Half of the flops in there there a legitimate contact at first.

I mean this is considered a flop, where there is pretty hard contact between the players. Yea Lebron flails his arms afterwards and tries to sell the contact but Kobe does this almost after every missed shot aswell

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebN3q-VCWWE

Quote Originally Posted by WindmiLL
    I mean this is considered a flop, where there is pretty hard contact between the players. Yea Lebron flails his arms afterwards and tries to sell the contact but Kobe does this almost after every missed shot aswell

It's a flop because not only did Lebron flail to sell it on his way down, he spent 2 minutes walking around holding his neck, when Chandler's push was to his back. Lebron is built like a tank. Imagine Shaq pulling something like that. It's so over the top. Most of the time, there's no reason for Lebron to even be on the ground.

Quote Originally Posted by WindmiLL
    Go into Lebron flopping thread then and defend Lebron the same way you defend Kobe. Half of the flops in there there a legitimate contact at first.

I've already defended Lebron on that play, over two years ago, because he did get hit hard and some people just couldn't accept that. Though the way he flailed his arm did seem like a flopping reflex, something that perhaps he automatically does to try to draw attention. So I would have picked a better example than that video.

Quote Originally Posted by Marchesk
    It's a flop because not only did Lebron flail to sell it on his way down, he spent 2 minutes walking around holding his neck, when Chandler's push was to his back. Lebron is built like a tank. Imagine Shaq pulling something like that. It's so over the top. Most of the time, there's no reason for Lebron to even be on the ground.
    I've gotten hit like that before and the pain is on your neck. It hurts like hell, and I just wanted to know who did it to beat the hell out of them.

with that MPC swing. Brokenbeat's Avatar

This still cracks me up (Doc just looks ashamed).

Very good NBA starter

if you dont think thats flopping then you are just delusional.

the only part that touched Lebron was his arms, theres no way that could knock him down 5 feet away

we've all been hit with screens before buddy, it seems like youre the one that has no concept of balance

Is he really wasting his time doing this?

You can't find 1 flop from either Kobe or Jordan that can even come near Bran's top 10 flops.

If you disagree, please go ahead and prove me wrong

And as someone said, if this ever comes out, Pauk will come with his very own new explanation of "what flopping really is".

Quote Originally Posted by JT123
    I have a feeling that once Pauk does release it all the Jordan stans are gonna cry to the mods that Pauk is trolling, and thus the thread will be closed. Jordan stans are even more sensitive than Kobe stans, which is REALLY saying something.
    Pauk has a better chance of "releasing" after fapping to bran's physique than finding Jordan flops.

Quote Originally Posted by dannywpt
    You can't find 1 flop from either Kobe or Jordan that can even come near Bran's top 10 flops.

If you disagree, please go ahead and prove me wrong

And as someone said, if this ever comes out, Pauk will come with his very own new explanation of "what flopping really is".

Can someone please rationally explain to me how this is a "natural" reaction to getting stuffed?

The denial is real. Pauk's coming with a vengeance, years of being constantly shit on by kobe & mj stans has pushed him to this point. You can't stop him, just be prepared...