Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 09-05-2007, 12:52 PM   #16
bigdaddybluesman
Local High School Star

bigdaddybluesman has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: How Many WIns?

I think Don Che summed it up pretty good.

Our younger players are better.

If Zeke pulls a Torre and plays the veterans because of their contracts we're in trouble.

If he plays the guys who are truly there to compete, we will have a better season.

I think the key is if we play defense and Isiah plays the guys who want to.

No matter what, no injuries and we win a lot of games just because we are deep. Especially toward the end of the season when the other teams have injuries and the players are beat up and tired. Our depth will be our strength.

There are too many reasons to win a lot of games then reasons not to. So I am some what optimistic. We can run and we can post up so that makes us hard to match up with.

50 wins......more with the positive maybes, less with the negatives that have plagued us in the past.
bigdaddybluesman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 01:48 PM   #17
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

lmao @ 60

I say 39-41.
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 04:19 PM   #18
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Im thinking FiFthee big time!
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 04:54 PM   #19
shafir
I>You. Get over it.

shafir is a pretty well-respected postershafir is a pretty well-respected postershafir is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize
lmao @ 60

I say 39-41.
Yes, sixty is unrealistic. However, if you are going to laugh at someone, you might want to at least sound intelligent...there are 82 games in a season, not 80.
shafir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 04:58 PM   #20
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by shafir
Yes, sixty is unrealistic. However, if you are going to laugh at someone, you might want to at least sound intelligent...there are 82 games in a season, not 80.

Old 09-05-2007, 05:15 PM   #21
Da KO King
NBA sixth man of the year

Da KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputation

You guys need to calm down. The guy didn't project 60 wins.

His comment was about the Knicks unpredictability. He said the Knicks could win as few as 30 or as many as 60 and he wouldn't be shocked.
Da KO King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 05:17 PM   #22
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da KO King

His comment was about the Knicks unpredictability. He said the Knicks could win as few as 30 or as many as 60 and he wouldn't be shocked.

People did missunderstand that...

but i disagree.. I would be hellashocked!

Just as shocked as me becoming a bucks fan
Old 09-05-2007, 07:49 PM   #23
bigdaddybluesman
Local High School Star

bigdaddybluesman has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: How Many Wins?

We have to win more than 40 games if we are healthy.

Even Whoppi Goldberg can coach 40 wins out of this team.
bigdaddybluesman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 08:14 AM   #24
Blue&Orange
NBA lottery pick

Blue&Orange is popular on this boardBlue&Orange is popular on this boardBlue&Orange is popular on this boardBlue&Orange is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da KO King

The last two season we had LB dragging players confidence through the mud and injuries, so that was my point, i really don't know where the knicks stand with healthy minds and body... but i should've said 50 to make my point :
Blue&Orange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 05:48 PM   #25
oldknickfan
Now there is hope!

oldknickfan has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue&Orange
If the Knicks win only 30 i won't be suprised but if they win 60 i won't be suprised either.

I would be surprised at BOTH!!!

40-46 would be my guess.

The Knicks could surprise both ways.

With hunger and consistency they could do very well. But, so far the Knicks have not shown much of either.

Let's hope.
oldknickfan is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: